看 卡希尔上尉 他是你♥爸♥爸的朋友
That’s Captain Cahill. He was friends with your daddy.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
宝贝 你要去那儿? 来吧
Oh baby, where are you going? Come here.
-长官 卡希尔上尉 -请进
– Sir, Captain Cahill. – Turn him in.
我想回去 长官
I wanna go back sir.
我准备好了 想见我的弟兄们
I’m ready. I need to see my men.
心理咨♥询♥怎么样?
How’s the counseling going?
是的 我见了汤普森医生
Yeah, Sir Thompson…
一切都很好
everything pretty good there and…
我只想着弟兄们…
you know I’m just thinking about my men.
-想要回去 -这很好
– I wanna get back. – That’s good.
家人怎么样?
How’s your family?
-我没法待在那里 长官 -真的么?
– I can’t be there sir. – Yeah?
他们不明白
They don’t understand.
没人能明白
I mean, nobody understands.
这需要些时间 山姆
It’s gonna take a little time, Sam.
你经历了很多
You’ve been through a lot of shit.
你的家人也是
So as your family.
我觉得布赖恩不错
I don’t mind Bryan.
他从不打人 或者只打男生 不打女生
He never hits people. Only the boys, that is. Not the girls.
-那不错 -是吧
– That is nice. – Yeah.
他还有一个大耳朵的狗
And he has a dog with really big ears.
但是我想不起来名字了
I can’t remember his name though.
大象?
Elephant?
-大象不是狗 -我知道大象不是狗
– Elephant’s not a dog. – I know that elephant’s not a dog.
那你为什么那么说?
Then why’d you say it?
大象有大耳朵 他的狗也是
Because elephants have big ears and so does his dog.
所以呢…
So…
大耳朵
Big ears.
-明白了么? -你想想的话会觉得很好笑的 爸爸
– Get it? – It’s really funny if you think about it, Dad.
-山姆 放松 -这有什么好笑的呢?
– Sam, relax. – But how’s that funny?
大耳朵?
Big ears.
爸爸还好么 妈妈?
Is Dad okay, Mom?
是的 当然
Yeah, of course.
-汤米叔叔什么时候来? -他很快就会来的 宝贝
– When is Uncle Tommy coming? – He’s coming soon, sweetie.
好么?他还想和你们一起玩呢
Okay? He wants to play with you.
-我去看看爸爸 好么? -好啊
– I’m gonna check…check on daddy, okay. – Okay.
山姆 到底怎么了?
Sammy, what happened?
是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
发生了什么?
What happened?
他们对你怎么了?
What did they do to you?
你和汤米又发生了什么?
What happened with you and Tommy?
我们接吻了 仅此而已
We kissed, that’s it.
我想念你 当时我以为你死了
I missed you. I thought you were dead.
无法离床 仅此而已
I couldn’t get out of bed. That’s it.
你告诉我的是真话?
Are you telling me the truth?
你知道的
You know.
现在告诉我
Now, tell me…
-我觉得你和汤米干了 -哦 山姆…
– I think you’re fucking Tommy. – Oh, Sam…
好啊 快点 快点
Hey, come on, come on. Faster, faster.
你怎么停下来了?
Why did you stop pulling?
两个人在玩呢?
Are you girls playing?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没事的
It’s okay.
我只是有些困扰
I was just confused.
会好起来的
It’s gonna be okay.
来抱一抱
Come here! Give me a hug.
现在…
Now…
都是我的好女儿
those are my girls.
一个小女孩打开冰箱为什么脸红了?
Why did the girl blushed when she opened the refrigerator?
因为她看到了沙拉酱(音同: 沙拉在穿衣服)
She saw the “salad dressing”.
我给你们讲过这个笑话?
Have I told you guys that one?
-讲过一千遍了 -还是很搞笑吧
– A thousand times. – It’s still funny, though.
玩得开心
Have fun.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
我…
I was…
我在外面
I was outside.
思考
Thinking…
然后…
and…
我想到了你…
I was just thinking about you…
还有孩子们…
and the kids and…
然后太阳升起来了 我想…
the sun came up and I thought…
我能活着实在是太幸运了
I’m so lucky to be alive.
我们会迟到的
We’re gonna be late!
-快点! -你都准备好了么?
– Come on! – Do you have a spelling test today?
快点 爷爷 这是我的生日
Come on, grandpa. It’s my birthday. It’s my birthday!
我现在能打开礼物了么? 拜托!
Can I open my present now? Please.
-我觉得我们应该等等 -等汤米叔叔
– I think we should wait. – Wait for Uncle Tommy.
-拜托嘛! -就让她先打开一个呗
– Pretty please! – Let her open just one.
-也没什么大不了的 -你可以打开爷爷的
– It wouldn’t hurt. – You can open grandpar.
-谢了 -只打开一个哦
– Thank you. – Just one.
-谢谢 妈妈 -我来告诉你是哪个
– Okay, mom. – Let me show you which it is.
大的那个?
Is it the big one?
-汤米叔叔来了 -猜对了
– It’s Uncle Tommy. – Lucky guess.
丽兹
Issy.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
她还好么?
Is she okay?
-格雷斯 这位是蒂娜 -你好 我是蒂娜
– Oh Grace, this is Tina. – Hi, I am Tina.
-很高兴见到你 -这就是我的嫂子格雷斯
– Nice to meet you. – This is my brother’s wife, Grace.
我们都在餐厅
We’re all in the dining room.
天啊 她太漂亮了
Oh my God, she’s so pretty.
-好啊 各位 -嘿
– Hey, guys. – Hey.
这是蒂娜
This is Tina.
她是我的老朋友
She’s an old friend.
事实上我们一个小时前刚见面
Actually, we just met an hour ago.
是 差不多一个半小时吧
Yeah, I think an hour and a half.
魅力十足阿
You got quite a charmer here.
它可以把头藏在壳子里 不仅头可以
He’s hiding inside that shell putting its head
手和脚也可以 还有可爱的小尾巴
in the shell and its arms and legs.
当有东西吓到它的时候 像这样…
And when the thing that’s scaring him goes like this…
乌龟就不出来了 所以…
The turtle doesn’t come out so the…
吓到乌龟的东西…就会离开了
thing that scares the turtle goes away coz
因为以为它是一块石头
it thinks it’s a rock.
-你太聪明了 -生日快乐
– You are a smart girl. – Happy Birthday.
没错 你真聪明
Yes, you are.
-小心点 -人人都需要保障
– Be careful. – Everyone needs some reassurance.
每个人都是不同的 爸爸
Everyone’s different, dad, you know.
别再玩你的蛋糕了
Stop playing with your cake.
-你什么意思? -我就是觉得有必要…
– What do you mean? – I just think it’s necessary that…
每人都应该有倾听他的话的人
everybody has someone to listen to them.
是啊 你知道现在…
Well, you know, these days…
他们需要心理医生 但却无法脱身
they need therapy if they stab their toe.
他们是海军陆战队 就是为此而训练的
These guys are marines, they’re trained for it.
他们是海军陆战队 可他们依然是人啊…
They’re marines but they’re still people and…
我觉得没有任何人应该被训练去杀人的
I don’t think that anybody is trained to shoot somebody.
那你觉得他们是为什么而训练呢?
What do you think they are trained for?
我觉得他们是…怎么了?
I think that they’re…what?
-我觉得他们是被训练使用致命武器… -就是为了杀人
– They’re trained to use deadly force. – Trained to kill.
但是没人该被训练看着别人丧命
But nobody can really be trained to watch someone die.
-就是那种不对的感觉 -嘿
– Just something that, not taught. – Hey.
伊莎贝尔
Isabelle.
-放手 -拜托了 谢谢
– Let it go. – Thank you.
那么 你是什么工作的?
So what do you do?
我会做一个护士 我正在上护士学校
I…I’m gonna be a nurse. I’m in nursing school.
给我!
Give it. Give it.
-爸爸! -伊莎贝尔
– Dad! – Isabelle.
-这是我的小猫 -你是个护士?
– That’s my kitty. – You’re a nurse?
-我是个护士 长官 你需要护士么? -不需要
– I’m a nurse, sir. You need a nurse? – No, that won’t do.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!