杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!
杀了他!
Kill him!
看吧!
There!
我给你带来了些镶边
I brought you some molding.
我不想搞砸什么
Hey look, I don’t wanna ruin anything, alright.
我只是想来看看孩子们
I just wanna be able to come over and see the girls.
拜托 我很高兴你能来陪孩子
Please, I would love you to come, see the girls.
我们只是因为想念山姆
We just miss Sam.
没错
Yeah.
谢谢你 汉克
That’s Hank.
还忙着呢?
You still had it, huh.
你什么时候学会干这些活的?
When did you ever learn to be so handy?
-去那边 -这边还有两个
– Got one there! – Open fire, I got two more!
-快 向前走 -快 我们走
– All on board. We’re moving forward. – Come on, let’s go.
举起手来!
Raise your hands!
-在那里别动 -举起手来 到我这里来
– Stop right there! – Raise your hands up. Come to me.
快 举起手来 这样
Come on, get your hands up.
举着手 这里 跪下
Get your hands up right here. Get down.
你是海军陆战队?
Are you a marine?
卡希尔? 是你的名字么? 还有人和你在一起么?
Cahill? Is that your name? Is there anyone else with you?
我在努力啦!
Coming!
放上去咯 我们需要鼻子啦
Get up! Get up! We need a nose.
妈妈 鼻子! 要用鼻子啦!
Nose! Nose!
-给 -鼻子来了
– Here. – There goes the nose.
它看上去棒极了 各位
He is looking fat, guys.
你没教过他们扔雪球么?
Did you teach them how to throw snowballs
他们根本打不着我
coz they can’t even hit me.
我打到你了 看吧
I can defeat you!
看来我该用这个超大雪球
Maybe I should give you the mask.
-好了啦 -伊齐 伊齐! 你还好么?
– Oh come on. – Issy, are you okay?
-伊齐? -你怎么了?
– Issy? – Are you okay?
-格雷斯! -笨蛋! 笨蛋
– Grace? – Sucker! Sucker!
抓住他!抓住他!
Get him! Get him!
喂?
Hello.
是 我就是
Yes, this is she.
快看这些小作弊者
You see this cheater player over here,
拜托 你吓坏我了
huh. Come on, you freaked me out.
什么?
What?
怎么了?
What’s going on?
汤米叔叔 她抓我的头发
Uncle Tommy she grabbed me hair.
对不起嘛 我还想玩啊
I’m sorry, I wanna keep playing.
-我能出去了么? -还不行
– Can I go out? – Not yet.
-为什么? -因为我们必须要耐心 好么
– Why? – Coz we have to be patient.
-长官 -欢迎回家 山姆
– Sir. – Welcome home, Sam.
爸爸!
Daddy!
-我太想念你了 -我也想念你
– We miss you so much. – I miss you too.
我的宝贝们
My babies.
-别哭 -我没有哭
– Don’t cry. – I love crying.
让我们拍张照
Let me take a picture.
快来 快来 快点! 你喜欢么?
Come on, come on, hurry. Do you like it? Do you like it?
-棒极了 -我觉得他喜欢
– It’s amazing. – I think he likes it.
-谁作的? -我
– Who did it? – Me.
-你干的? -还有汤米叔叔
– You did. – And Uncle Tommy.
汤米叔叔和三个朋友们
Uncle Tommy and three amigos.
累了么 亲爱的?
Are you tired, honey?
-来床上躺躺 大家一起 -这真好
– Come get in bed, everyone. – This is fun.
-我想你 爸爸 -我也是
– We missed you, daddy. – Me too.
我的姑娘们
My girls.
我们又在一起了
And it’s all so right.
我能起来了么 妈妈?
Can I get up, mom?
爸爸 现在不是睡觉时间
Dad, it’s not bedtime.
我锁门了阿
I locked that door.
门坏了
It’s broken.
让我剃完胡子
I’m just gonna finish shaving.
英雄遗体归乡
“Hero’s Body Comes Home”
坏了一点 是吧?
– Banged up a little, huh. – Yeah.
你就不能带去修理店么?
Can’t you take that down to the mechanic?
我能搞定
Yeah, I got…
还有什么可干呢
nothing else to do.
你还好么?
Are you okay?
当然
Yeah.
如果有…
Is that…
我从越南回来的时候
After I got back from ‘Nam you know,
也没办法和你妈妈交流
I can’t talk to your mother.
我想我可能对你和汤米太严厉了
I guess I…take it out on you and Tommy.
我也不知道为什么
I don’t know why.
如果你想谈话的话 随时告诉我 好么?
If you ever wanna talk let me know.
你还好么?
Are you okay?
挺不错嘛
You’re good.
比我想象中要强
Better than I thought.
你和她们一起很合得来
You look good out there with them.
谢谢你照顾她们
Thanks for taking care of them.
-我没有料到 -这是自然的 你想?
– I didn’t expect that. – It comes natural, you know.
这事让我开始思考
It makes me start to think, you know.
格雷斯很不错 是吧?
Grace is something, huh.
你和她上♥床♥了么?
Did you fuck her?
什么?你开玩笑的么?
What, are you kidding?
我不明白
I’d understand.
-你们以为我死了嘛 -别闹了
– You thought I was dead. – Stop it.
汤米
Tommy.
我可以原谅你
I could forgive you.
你的脑袋怎么了?
What’s going on with your head?
你怎么会这么想?
What’s making you think that?
我想就像…
You guys just look like…
两男一女的校园三角恋
…two teenagers in love out there.
好吧
Really.
但是你看 你也没法否认
I mean, you know… You can’t deny that.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
你必须告诉我 明白么?
You gotta tell me, you understand?
-我知道你住在我家 -山姆 山姆?
– I know you slept at my house. – Sam… Sam…
别跟我扯淡
Don’t bullshit me.
小乔 回来
Joe Jr., come back.
凯希 他没事的
Cassie, it’s fine.
自从他爸爸去世 我都无法让他离开我的视线
Ever since his dad died I can’t let him out of my sight.
看看他 他有自己的想法呢
Look at him! He’s got a mind of his own.
我做过这样的恶梦 梦里乔就那么看着我
I had this nightmare where Joe was looking up at me.
他想告诉我什么
And he’s trying to tell me something.
他想跟我说话 但是…
He’s trying to talk to me.
他的牙 就那么掉了下来 还有血 而我…
His teeth just fall out off his mouth and there’s blood…
我手忙脚乱 把牙捡起来
and I’m scrabbling around picking them up.
昨晚的梦 你的丈夫也在那里
And then last night, your husband was there…
他看着我的手 他拿起了我的手
and he looks at my hand and he takes my hand…
看着我的结婚戒指 向我微笑
…and looks at my wedding ring and he just smiles at me.
-他说什么? -没有 他只是在微笑
– Did he say anything? – No, he just smiled.
但我恨他
But I hated him.
在梦里 我恨他还活着
In the dream, I hated him for being alive.
所以我决定过来 抱歉 很对不起
That’s why I came over to apologize, I’m sorry.
我已经受够了总有这样的想法 我想原谅他们
I’m sick of feeling like this all the time I wanna forgive them.
我想让自己能够原谅他们
I wanna be able to forgive them.
可怜的小乔
For Joe Jr….
他知道
He knows.
他就好像他爸爸 我在想什么他一清二楚
He’s just like his daddy who knows exactly what I’m thinking.
你想去哪儿呢?
Where are you going, huh?
-山姆 -你好
– Sam. – Hi.
你看到他怎么死的了么?
Did you see him die?
没
No.
那你听到什么了么?
Did you hear anything?
他自己一个人么?
Was he on his own?
他很勇敢 我知道的
He was brave. I know that.