2007年 10月12日
October 12, 2007
和我的哥们一起回到阿富汗
Back in Afghanistan with my men.
感觉很奇怪 有点回家的感觉
Weird, it almost feels like home.
嗨 凯希 小乔已经这么大了
Hi Cassie, George Jr. was so great.
还有多远到降落地点?
What’s the distance to the out scene?
三分钟 很接近了
Three minutes up to the tights of the out scene.
-收到了 -三分钟!
– Roger that. – Three minutes!
这个不错
受到攻击
我控制住了!
I got it. I got it.
是谁?
Who is it?
是桑德森上尉和戴维斯指导员
It’s Captain Sanders and Chaplain Davis.
你好
Hi.
-你好 你妈妈在家么? -在
– Hi, is your mother home? – Yeah.
-她在哪儿呢? -在洗澡
– Where is she? – In the bath.
帮我们喊一下她好么?
Would you call her for us please?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
-伊齐 -好吧
– Issy. – Okay.
请进吧
Come in.
您拨♥打♥的是山姆 卡希尔的电♥话♥ 请留言
You’ve reached Capt. Sam Cahill. Please leave a message.
您拨♥打♥的是山姆 卡希尔的电♥话♥ 请留言
You’ve reached Capt. Sam Cahill. Please leave a message.
格雷斯
Grace.
抱歉 不是有意吵醒你的
I didn’t mean to wake you up.
我把车开回来了
I’m just driving off the car,
山姆告诉我想借的时候可以借的
Sam told me I could borrow it whenever I wanted to.
尾灯可能出了问题 有个混♥蛋♥…
The tail lights are all busted. Some asshole…
好吧 你知道…
Look, I don’t…
就直说了好不?
Just say it, you know what I mean?
你跟我说过我什么时候想用车都可以来开的 格雷斯
He told me I could borrow the car whenever I wanted, Grace.
-现在又一副臭表情看着我 -山姆死了
– You look at me with this pissed off look. – Sam is dead.
飞机坠毁了
He crashed.
-你在说什么? -他死了 汤米!
– What are we talking about? – He’s dead, Tommy.
进来吧
Come in.
什么他妈的”进来吧”
What, fucking come in!
我只是来还…
I just came here to drop off…
你为什么不打我电♥话♥?
Why didn’t you call me?
我打了你一晚上的电♥话♥了
I’ve been trying to call you all night.
-为什么没人告诉我? -我们都试了 汤米!
– Why didn’t anybody call me!? – We’ve all been trying Tommy.
好吧
Okay.
-你怎么能让他说走就走呢 格雷斯? -汤米!
– How did let him go over there, Grace? – Tommy!
现在又能怎样?
For what now, huh!
进屋来吧
Come inside.
我先在这里坐一会儿
Yeah, I just had to sit down for a second.
他现在就在我们身边 明白么
He’s with your mama now. They’re together.
喝点?
Drink.
不了
No.
孩子们 准备好了么?
Hey girls, are you ready?
恩 再稍等一分钟
In about just one minute.
-你怎么把外套脱了? -我讨厌它
– Why did you take your dress off? – I hate it.
我帮你穿上好么 我们必须要走了
You gotta put it on, okay. We have to go.
我不想去
I don’t want to.
我也不想穿 很痒
I don’t wanna wear mine either, it’s itchy.
好的 来
Okay, come here, okay.

Come here.
爸爸真的像你的爸爸妈妈那样死了么?
Is Dad really dead like your mom and dad?
-节哀 -谢谢
– I’m sorry. – Appreciate it.
-节哀顺变 -谢谢您能到来
– Sorry dear. – Thank you for coming.
先生 您儿子是我手下最好的士兵
Sir, your son is the best damn marine I ever commanded.
很感谢
I appreciate it.
来吧 孩子们! 上车吧
Come on girls, get in the car.
埃利萨 节哀顺变
I’m so sorry for your loss.
格雷斯 山姆在走之前写了这封信给你
Grace, Sam wrote this for you before he left.
他也不想由我来送给你
He never wanted me to have to deliver it.
我无法相信 约翰
I don’t believe it, John.
我感觉这不像真的
I can’t feel it.
我应该对此有所感觉么?
Shouldn’t I be able to feel it?
这很难接受 他是个好朋友 好战士
It’s hard to accept. He was a good friend, good marine.
-让我来开车吧? -你在说什么?
– Why don’t you let me drive? – What are you talking about?
-来 孩子们! -来了
– Come on, girls. – comming
把钥匙给我吧 爸?
Why don’t you give me the keys, Dad?
是什么让你突然间变得这么有责任感了
What makes you so responsible all of a sudden?
-让汤米开车吧 -让汤米开车… 这么跟你说吧
– Let Tommy drive. – Let Tommy drive. Look, I tell you what…
你怎么不自己找份工作
…why don’t you get a job and earn some money,
赚点钱 买♥♥辆车
buy yourself a car
然后你想开车到哪都行了
and then you can drive wherever the hell you want.
钥匙给我
Give me the keys!
你有没有听到那些军人们
Did you hear those marines in there today
评价你的哥哥?
talking about your brother?
听到没?
Did you?
你死了的话会有谁站出来为你哀悼?
Who’s gonna stand up and testify for you once you’re dead?
山姆的死是我的错 对么? 这就是你所想的
It’s my fault Sam’s dead, right? That’s what you think.
跟你什么关系也没有 对吧
It’s got nothing to do with you, okay.
-你对我说什么? -汉克
– What are you saying to me? – Hank.
算了
Forget it.
-你一点种都没有 -哦 你有
– You never had any guts. – Oh, and you did.
所以你♥他♥妈♥每晚都对妈妈吼来吼去?
That’s why you screamed at mom every fucking night.
所以你喝醉酒了开车载我们
That’s why you drove us drunk.
还说”坚持住 小战士们”?
Oh, hang in there, marines.
-别说了 -所以你把你的狗屁思想灌输给他 哈?
– Don’t. Come on. – Well, you put all that shit in his head.
-你连他的脚后跟也够不到 -我知道
– You’ll never fill up my shoes. – I know that.
-你永远也没法让我为之骄傲 -天杀的!
– You never could make me proud. – Oh, for God’s sake.
-骄傲也是原罪 -够了! 给我钥匙
– Pride is a sin. – Stop it! Give me the keys!
给你 我走着回去
Here you go. I’m walking.
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
现在又是什么?
What’s going on?
他们会拿我们怎么办?
What are they gonna do with us?
-那是你的么? -是的
– Is that yours? – Yeah.
-是你的妻子? -恩 是凯希
– Is that your wife? – Cassie…
不 她不是
No, she’s not.
你没有妻子
You don’t have a wife.
你没有家人
You don’t have a family.
你唯一认识的人只有我
The only person you know…
威利斯二等兵 和卡希尔上尉
..is Private Willis and Captain Cahill.
除此之外你什么也不知道
You know nothing else.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
-喂? -格雷斯
– Hello. – Grace.
汤米?
Tommy?
我不知道 现在大概是凌晨1点吧
Hi, I don’t know it’s like one in the morning…
恩 是三点 凌晨三点
It’s three, it’s three in the morning.
恩 我… 我喝了几杯…
Great. I had a couple of drinks.
现在看来那是全世界最贵的酒了 然后…
And apparently they’re the most expensive drinks in the world.
我大概欠了47美元
And now, I owe like $47.
我本来打算一走了之的
I could’ve just walked out, but then,
但这个家伙说要举报我违法乱纪
this guy says that he’s gonna tip me out of disorderly
那我的保释就会被终止了 所以…
…and then I’d lose my parole. So…
哪间酒吧?
Which bar?
你的鼻子看上去就像月蚀
Your nose is like a lunar eclipse.
-来 让我摸摸看 -把你的手拿开 汤米.
– Come on, let me touch it. – Get your hands off me.
汤米 我受够你了!
Tommy, I’m sick of you.
就等一会儿 来嘛 别生我的气
Just for a second. Come on. Why get so upset with me?
-好吧 摸吧 -多谢
– Alright, go ahead. – See, nothing to it.
-看 没啥特别的吧? -你鼻子太可爱了 伙计
– Big deal. – That thing is huge, man.
-格雷斯 -他欠了多少钱?
– Grace. – How much does he owe you?
47美元和两个碎酒杯
$47 and two broken glasses.
-合起来大概… -来嘛 西拉诺
-…so how about we say… – Ready, come on, Cyrano…
-把你的手从这里拿开 -别生气嘛
– Get your hands off the bar. – Ignore it. That thing is huge.
-他的鼻子很巨 -合算50美元行么?
– How about we say fifty? – I don’t care about your money.
我不在乎多少钱 只要快把他给带走 要不我就报♥警♥了
Just get him out of here. I’m gonna call the cops.
汤米 我现在有两个女儿
Tommy, I have two little girls
在凌晨三点睡在停车场的车里
sleeping in a parking lot at three in the morning.
你觉得这很有趣么?
You think you’re funny?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!