And this is important to me and to my work.
– 噢 – 怎么了?
– Oh. – What?
你不戴眼镜真帅气
You’re so good-looking without your glasses.
– 听我说 记住 – 什么?
– Listen to me. Try and remember. – What?
我把事情弄得很糟糕
I’ve made a horrible mess of things.
一定不能让你姑妈知道我是谁 明白吗?
Your aunt must never find out who I am. You do understand, don’t you?
明白 戴维
Yes, David.
你可以跟她说我是马克的朋友 我的钟塔里面有蝙蝠…
You can tell her that I’m Mark’s friend and I have bats in the belfry…
但是别把我的名字告诉她 记住了吗?
but don’t ever tell her my name. Can you remember that?
– 是的 戴维 – 你确定?
– Yes, David. – You’re sure?
是的 戴维 但是你不戴眼镜真的很帅
Yes, David. But you are good-looking without your glasses.
算了 苏珊
Never mind, Susan.
我说什么了?
What did I say?
我做什么了? 我说什么了?
What did I do? What did I say?
– 我做什么了? – 我只要你记住–
– What did I do? – I just asked you to remember–
– 我发誓我会记住的– – 它在哪儿?
– I swear I’ll remember– – Where is it?
– 我记得你对我说的话 – 它在哪儿?
– I know exactly what you told me to say. – Where is it?
什么在哪儿?
Where’s what?
– 我的肋间锁骨 – 你的什么?
– My intercostal clavicle. – Your what?
我的骨头 它很罕见 非常珍贵 你把它怎么了?
My bone. It’s rare. It’s precious. What did you do with it?
你的骨头?
Your bone?
– 你拿了 还给我 – 我没拿
– You had it. Give it to me. – I haven’t got it.
– 你藏到哪里去了吗? – 我为什么要藏骨头?
– Did you carry it somewhere? – Why would I carry a bone around?
我可不敢妄加猜测你做任何事的原因
I wouldn’t dare give a reason for anything you do.
我想你不得不再找一根
I guess you’ll have to find another one.
这是花了五年时间 经过三次探险才找到的
It took three expeditions and five years to find that one!
既然他们知道在哪里可以找到 你不能叫他们再去找一根吗?
Now that they know where to find one, couldn’t you send them back for another?
苏珊 你拿了 你拿了骨头
Susan, you had it. You took it out of the box.
– 你把它藏到哪里了? – 我放回盒子了
– Where did you put it? – I put it back in the box.
– 屋子里还有别人吗? – 没有别人 但是…
– Was there somebody else in the room? – There was nobody else, but…
– 乔治 – 乔治是谁?
– George. – Who’s George?
小狗 你明白吗? 小狗 骨头
The dog. Don’t you see? Dog, bone.
– 乔治 – 乔治
– George! – George!
– 乔治 – 乔治
– George! – George!
– 乔治 – 乔治
– George! – George!
别这样 你听起来像应声虫
Stop it! You sound like an echo.
– 乔治 – 乖乔治
– George! – Nice George.
– 乔治 – 乖乔治
– George! – Nice George.
– 乖乔治 – 乔治
– Nice George. – George!
你看见他了吗?
Did you see him?
– 看见谁? – 乔治
– See who? – George.
你只能找到这些衣服吗?
Are those the only clothes you could find?
苏珊 马上回来 你去干什么?
Come back here this minute. What are you doing?
– 抓捕乔治 – 为什么?
– Hunting for George. – Why?
戴维要找他 戴维认为他是只乖狗
David wants him. David thinks he’s such a nice dog.
乔治是个小恶魔 你知道的
George? He’s a fiend, and you know it.
– 但是戴维不知道 – 回来
– But David doesn’t. – Come here!
戴维
David.
乔治
George!
他绝对不在屋里 这是肯定的
He’s definitely not in the house. That’s settled.
别这样 他知道你要找他 他藏起来了
Don’t do that. He knows you want him. He’ll hide.
苏珊 他喜欢去什么地方?
Susan, where’s he apt to go?
– 乔治哪里都喜欢去 – 不 他把东西♥藏♥在什么地方?
– George is apt to go anywhere. – No. Where does he hide things?
– 我怎么知道? – 你应该知道
– How can I tell? – You ought to know.
他在那里 乔治
There he is! George!
天呐 看看他的鼻子 他在挖土 他把它埋起来了
My goodness, look at his nose. He’s been digging. He’s buried it.
这花♥园♥有26英亩大
There are 26 acres in this garden.
那太糟了 乔治 你把骨头藏到哪里了?
That’s awful. George, where did you hide that bone?
不 戴维 别这样 好了 乔治 我们不生气
No, David, not that way. Now, George, we’re not angry.
戴维和苏珊需要那根骨头
David and Susan need that bone.
是一根讨厌的老骨头 有几百年了
It’s a nasty old bone, it’s hundreds of years old.
是戴维的骨头
That’s David’s bone.
如果你告诉我们它在哪儿 苏珊就给你找根新鲜的好骨头
Susan will get you a nice, fresh bone if you’ll show us where it is.
– 看看这个淘气的小杂种 – 你会毁掉一切的 住嘴
– Look at the nasty little cur! – You’ll ruin everything. Spell it.
乔治 别淘气了 苏珊喜欢你
George, don’t be stubborn. Susan loves you.
你把它放在哪儿了? 不记得了吗? 你在哪儿挖的洞?
Where’d you put it? Don’t you remember? Where’d you dig?
他根本没在听…. 乔治
He’s not paying attention…. George!
你要是知道如何跟他打交道 那就简单多了
It’s easy if you know how to handle him.
一切都会没事的 一定在这里
Everything’s going to be all right. This must be the spot.
他很快就开始挖了 是的 乔治
He’s going to start digging in a minute. That’s right, George.
– 如果你友善些 事情就很简单 – 只希望他不要损坏那根骨头
– It’s very simple if you keep your head. – I do hope he doesn’t hurt that bone.
这个小家伙是不是很强壮 戴维?
Isn’t he a strong little man, David?
他找到什么了 加油 快挖
He’s got something! Come on, dig.
– 挖 – 我在挖
– Dig. – I’m digging.
我感觉到什么了
I feel something!
希望没有损坏
I hope it isn’t hurt.
看 戴维 一只靴子
Look, David, a boot.
– 一只靴子 – 别打乔治 戴维
– A boot. – Don’t hit George, David.
我不会打乔治
I wasn’t going to hit George.
乔治 那很好 但是你必须再次集中注意力
George, that was fine, but you’ve got to concentrate again.
戴维必须找到他的骨头 不 不在那里
David has to find his bone. No. Not in there.
– 是不是很有趣? 就像做游戏 – 是的
– Isn’t this fun? Just like a game. – Yes.
乔治 如果你挖累了 就告诉戴维和苏珊…
George, if you get tired of digging you just tell David and Susan…
你把它藏到哪里了 他们会挖的
where you hid it, and they’ll dig.
苏珊 你认为乔治真的在努力吗?
Susan, do you think George is really trying?
他带我们去的每个地方 我们几乎都能找到一些东西
Almost every place he’s taken us, we’ve found something.
– 这里什么也没有 – 看 戴维 又是靴子
– There’s nothing here. – Look, David, another boot.
又是靴子 已经三双了
Another boot. That makes three pairs.
行了 乔治 别拖延了 它在哪儿?
Come on, George, quit stalling. Where is it?
别泄气
Don’t be discouraged.
乔治 集中注意力 骨头 不是靴子
George, concentrate. Bones, not boots.
– 他走了 – 看见了吗? 他知道了
– There he goes. – See? He’s got the idea.
– 我都快挖累了 – 是的 我们需要一把犁
– I’m getting tired of all this digging. – Yes, what we need is a plow.
苏珊?
Susan?
苏珊?
Susan?
– 天呐 是伊丽莎白姑妈 – 他跑了
– Jeepers, it’s Aunt Elizabeth. – There he go.
跟着他 戴维 别让他跑远了
Follow him, David, don’t let him get away!
苏珊?
Susan?
是 姑妈 我就来
Yes, Aunty, I’m coming.
苏珊 你对土地做了什么? 这是怎么回事?
Susan, what on earth are you doing? What are all these?
这些? 这些是洞
Those? They’re holes.
我知道是洞 怎么来的?
I can see they’re holes. How did they get here?
戴维和乔治和我挖的
David and George and I were digging.
– 戴维是谁? – 他是马克的朋友
– Who is this David? – He’s a friend of Mark’s.
– 你就知道这个吗? – 我知道我要嫁给他
– Is that all you know about him? – I know I’m going to marry him.
他不知道 但是我知道
He doesn’t know it, but I am.
如果你打算用我的钱嫁给他 那你就错了
If you’re planning to marry him on my money, you’re mistaken.
我不想让家族里再多一个疯子 我受够了
I don’t want another lunatic in my family, I’ve got enough.
你打算什么时候嫁给他? 他叫什么名字?
When are you going to marry him? What’s his name?
他姓骨头
It’s Bone.
– 骨头? – 一根骨头
– Bones? – One Bone.
不管一根两根 这名字很荒唐 他做什么的?
One bone or two, it’s a ridiculous name. What does he do?
他打猎
He hunts.
打猎? 打什么?
Hunts? Hunts what?
我想应该是动物
Well, animals, I should think.
– 大型打猎比赛? – 是的 很大
– Big-game hunting? – Yes. Very big.
你把那叫作大型打猎?
You call that big-game hunting?
看看
Look at that.
姑妈 他只是在跟乔治玩
Aunty, he’s just playing with George.
他不能再跟乔治玩了
He won’t play with George another minute.
告诉他 8点30分吃晚饭 别让我们久等
Tell him dinner’s at 8:30 sharp. Don’t keep us waiting.
乔治 马上过来
George, come here this minute!
走吧 乔治
Come along, George.
噢 戴维
Oh, David.
是的 艾丽丝 我在康涅狄格州 但我没法回去…
Yes, Alice, I am in Connecticut, but I can’t get in…
因为我要被迫留下来
because I’ve been unavoidably detained.
戴维 听着
David, listen.
苏珊 我听不见你 我在打电♥话♥
Susan, I can’t hear you. I’m talking.
走开 等我打完了就来找你
Go away. I’ll be with you as soon as I’m finished.
戴维 你必须听我说
Now, David, you have to listen to me.
是的 我知道–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!