What are you doing?
我得到合适的位置
I have to get into position.
请小心点
Please be careful.
我会的 现在你来发话
I will. Now, you say when.
– 是的 好吧 – 行了吗?
– Yes, all right. – Am I clear?
是的 行了
Yes, you’re clear now.
– 看看你做的好事 – 没关系 我买♥♥了保险
– Now look what you’ve done. – That’s all right. I’m insured.
我不管你买♥♥没买♥♥保险
I don’t care whether you’re insured or not!
让我开这车
Let me drive this car.
没关系 反正是辆老爷车 不要紧
It’s all right. It’s an old wreck, anyway. It doesn’t matter.
你不明白 这是我的车
You don’t understand. This is my car!
– 你是说这是你的车? – 当然
– You mean this is your car? – Of course.
你的高尔夫球? 你的车?
Your golf ball, your car?
世界上还有什么东西不是你的吗?
Is there anything in the world that doesn’t belong to you?
是的 谢天谢地 你不是
Yes, thank heaven. You!
别发火
Now, don’t lose your temper.
小姐 我没发火 我只是想打高尔夫
Young lady, I’m not losing my temper. I’m merely trying to play some golf.
你选择了最有趣的地方 这里是停车场
You choose the funniest places. This is a parking lot.
你能从我的车上下来吗?
Will you get out of my car?
– 从我的踏板上下来 – 这是我的踏板
– Get off my running board. – This is my running board!
好吧 亲爱的 待在那里
All right, honey, stay there.
帮帮我
Help me!
别以为世界上什么都是你的
Don’t think everything in the world is yours.
这是我的车 我来开
This is my car, I’ll handle it.
如果你想跟我走 来吧
If you want to come with me, go ahead.
我马上来 皮伯蒂先生
I’ll be with you in a minute, Mr. Peabody!
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
我找亚历山大·皮伯蒂先生 我相信他在这里
I’m looking for Mr. Alexander Peabody. I believe he’s dining here.
皮伯蒂先生还没有到
Mr. Peabody has not arrived yet.
是吗? 我等他
Is that so? Well, I’ll just wait.
– 好的 先生 – 晚上好 路易斯
– Yes, sir. – Good evening, Louis.
– 晚上好 布朗先生 这边请 – 谢谢
– Good evening, Mr. Brown. Right this way. – Thank you.
需要我保管你的帽子吗 先生?
May I check your hat, sir?
– 什么? – 保管你的帽子?
– Excuse me? – Check your hat?
不 我想…. 或许你….
No, I better…. Maybe you’d….
对不起
I’m sorry.
瞧啊 我的帽子掉了 最好把它挂起来
Look at that. I dropped my hat. I’d better hang on to it.
– 小心看好了 – 我在看
– Now, watch very carefully. – I’m watching.
我取一枚橄榄 把它扔到杯子里 但它还在这里
I take an olive, I throw it in that glass, but there it is.
– 现在我把它扔到那里面 – 等等 不用这个…. 继续
– Now I throw it in that one. – Wait. Now, without the…. Go on.
看好了
Watch.
我知道怎么回事 太棒了 你拿了三颗 对吗?
I know what happens. That’s wonderful. You take three, don’t you?
只是你骗人 你看见我拿了三颗
Only you cheated. You can see me take three.
你把它扔到杯子里 拿另一颗扔进去
You throw it in the glass. Take another one, throw it.
– 很好 – 然后你这样
– Good! – And then you do this.
真抱歉 噢 你好
I’m so sorry. Oh, hello.
你坐在你的帽子上
You’re sitting on your hat.
– 我知道 – 真傻 起来 对不起
– I know it. – That’s silly. Get up. I’m awfully sorry.
真是太抱歉了 真的
I couldn’t be more apologetic, really.
我或许已经知道你在这里了
Well, I might have known you were here.
我摔到地上的时候 我有感觉
I had a feeling just as I hit the floor.
那是你的帽子
That was your hat.
瞧啊 看看
Look at it. Look.
是的 太糟糕了 对吗?
Yes, it’s too bad, isn’t it?
乔在教我玩魔术 橄榄跑掉了
Joe here was showing me a trick, and the olive got away.
你先弄掉了橄榄 然后我坐到我的帽子上
First you drop an olive, then I sit on my hat.
真是太巧了
It all fits perfectly.
不弄掉一些橄榄 不可能玩那个魔术的
You can’t do that trick without dropping some of the olives.
需要一些练习
It takes practice.
什么 坐到我帽子上?
What, to sit on my hat?
不 扔掉橄榄
No, to drop an olive.
如果你对我发火 我该怎么办?
Now, if you’re going to be angry with me, what can I do?
走开
Go away.
不 我先来的
No. I was here first.
– 那么我走 – 什么 你….
– Then I’ll go away. – What, you….
你能把这盘橄榄拿走吗?
Won’t you just take the olive dish?
不 不用 我坐这里 你不会介意吧?
No, it’s all right. I’ll sit here. You don’t mind, do you?
– 完全不介意 – 这很难的
– Not at all. – This is rather difficult.
– 我猜也是 – 天呐
– I guess it is. – Goodness.
你的相貌很熟悉 我们见过面吗?
Your face is familiar. Haven’t we met somewhere?
据我所知没有
Not to my knowledge.
你错了 我是苏珊·万斯
You’re wrong. My name’s Susan Vance.
我是弗里兹·利曼博士
I’m Dr. Fritz Lehman.
没关系 你可以坐下 我不介意
That’s all right. You can sit down. I don’t mind at all.
– 你可能听过我的演讲 – 你做什么演讲?
– You may have heard me lecture. – What do you lecture about?
我通常谈论神经混乱 我是精神病医生
I usually talk about nervous disorders. I am a psychiatrist.
噢 疯子
Oh, crazy people.
我们不喜欢用这个词
We dislike the use of that word.
并非所有行为古怪的人都是疯子
All people who behave strangely are not insane.
是吗?
Is that so?
我能就一些事情 请教你的专业看法吗?
Would you mind if I asked your professional opinion about something?
完全可以
Not at all.
一个男人跟踪一个女孩…
What would you say about a man who follows a girl around…
当她跟他说话时 他又跟她吵 这是怎么回事?
and then when she talks to him, he fights with her?
跟她吵架? 这年轻人是你未婚夫吗?
Fights with her? Is the young man your fiancé?
不 我不知道 今天之前我从没见过他
No. I don’t know, I never even saw him before today.
不 他只是跟踪我 跟我吵架
No, he just follows me around and fights with me.
男人的爱情冲动 经常会以冲突的方式表现出来
The love impulse in man very frequently reveals itself in terms of conflict.
爱情冲动?
The love impulse?
虽然我不太清楚是怎么回事…
Without my knowing anything about it…
据我推测 他一定是对你很迷恋 迷恋–
my rough guess would be that he has a fixation on you. A fixation–
等等 我记不了那么多 迷恋?
Wait a minute, I can’t remember more than that. A fixation?
“男人的爱情冲动 经常会以冲突的方式表现出来”
“The love impulse in man frequently reveals itself in terms of conflict.”
– 是的 – 太感谢你了
– That’s right. – I’m eternally grateful to you.
你真是太棒了 非常感谢你
You’re absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much.
你知道你为什么跟踪我吗? 你迷恋我
Do you know why you’re following me? You’re a fixation.
我没跟踪你 我没从这里离开一步
I’m not following you. I haven’t moved from this spot.
是你在跟踪我
Please, you’re following me.
别搞笑了 是谁一直跟在谁后面?
Don’t be absurd. Who’s always behind whom?
亲爱的小姐 我从未跟在任何东西后面…
My dear young lady, I haven’t been behind anything…
除了他们称作八号♥球的东西 我整天都没有
but what they call the eight ball. I haven’t been all day.
– 你生气了 对吗? – 是的 我生气了
– You’re angry, aren’t you? – Yes, I am.
男人的爱情冲动 经常以冲突的方式表现出来
The love impulse in man frequently reveals itself in terms of conflict.
– 打断一下 什么冲动? – 爱情冲动
– Excuse me. The what impulse? – Love impulse.
你的麻烦是 你对我–
The trouble with you is that you have a–
听着 我只是想…
Look, all I’m trying to do…
找一位先生 多亏你…
is find the gentleman whom, thanks to you…
我今天在高尔夫球场上把他扔下了 就这样 现在请你–
I abandoned on the golf course today. That’s all. Now please go–
我说 这不是…. 你想我会….
Say, this isn’t…. Where do you suppose I….
– 拿着这个 我马上回来 – 好的
– Hold this a minute. I’ll be right back. – Yes.
错了
Missed.
– 很抱歉去了这么久 – 没关系
– I’m sorry I was so long. – It’s quite all right.
我跟一位用橄榄玩魔术的小姐 进行了一次很有趣的谈话
I had a very entertaining conversation with a young lady who does tricks…
她刚才就在这儿
with olives when she gets it right.
弗里兹 我的钱包呢?
Fritz, where’s my purse?
我以为你拿着呢
I thought you had it with you.
不 我把它放在桌上了
No, I left it right here on the table.
– 我的钻石胸针还在里面 – 你的钻石胸针?
– My diamond pin was in it. – Your diamond pin?
你丢了钻石胸针 我们去找 好吗?
You just lost a diamond pin. We’re going to find it, all right?
– 别担心 – 麻烦让一下
– Don’t worry about it. – Excuse me.
嘿 在这里 非常谢谢你 你真是太好了
Why, there it is. Thank you very much. It’s very kind of you.
– 谢谢 – 不
– Thank you. – Why, no.
这是我的钱包 里面有我的钻石胸针
This is my purse. My diamond pin is in it.
– 请把它– – 不 恐怕–
– Will you please– – No, I’m afraid–
– 给我 – 你能把它递过来吗?
– Give me that. – Will you please hand it over?
– 做点什么 – 让开 亲爱的
– Do something about it. – Keep out of it, darling.
– 我会玩魔术了 – 你会了吗? 很好
– I did the trick. – You did? Good.
你说这不是我妻子的 这简直疯了
It is madness for you to say it’s not my wife’s.
你弄错了 这是–
You’ve made a slight blunder. This belongs–
这位小姐来了 这不是你的钱包吗?
There is the young lady. Isn’t this your purse?
– 不是 我的钱包在这儿 – 好了 把它给我