Locking up a dangerous criminal without locking him up.
– 看 还没有锁住 – 谢谢
– Look, it’s not locked. – Thank you.
我看见了 我在公园里看见了一只猎豹
I’ve seen it! I’ve seen a cheetah in the park.
你无权这样做
You have no right to do that!
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
– 警官 这位是送给你的 – 他被指控何罪?
– Here’s something for you, Constable. – What’s the charge?
我们在肉类市场抓住了他 他就在利曼被偷的汽车里面
We caught him in front of the meat market in Dr. Lehman’s stolen car.
原来你是一个偷车贼?
So you’re a car thief?
没有人会说阿洛依修斯·高格蒂是一个偷车贼
No man is going to call Aloysius Gogarty a car thief.
来呀
Come on!
把他锁起来
Lock him up.
嘿 放我走
Hey, let go!
伙计 你在这里待一阵子吧
Here you are, fellow. This should hold you for a while.
你好 高格蒂
Hello, Gogarty.
你好 苏珊小姐 你怎么会在这儿?
Hello, Miss Susan. How did you get here?
行为不端
Influence.
别担心 高格蒂 我会把你弄出去的
Don’t worry, Gogarty. I’ll get you out.
当然了 瞧啊 她已经把我弄出去了
Sure. Look, she got me out.
等等 你认识这位女士吗?
Hold on here. Do you know this young lady?
当然了 我为她姑妈工作
Of course. Don’t I work for her aunt?
– 什么? – 我为她姑妈工作
– You what? – Don’t I work for her aunt?
如果再有人提起她有一个姑妈…
If one more person mentions that she’s got an aunt…
我会关你们一个月监禁
I’ll put you all on bread and water for 30 days.
呃 人都在哪儿?
Well, where is everyone?
谁是负责人?
Who’s in charge here?
就在这儿 嘿 警官
Right in there. Hey, Constable!
你把我的侄女锁起来是什么意思?
What do you mean by locking up my niece?
我绝对不能忍♥受 把钥匙给我
I won’t stand for it! Give me the keys.
夫人 你太歇斯底里了
Madam, you’re hysterical.
– 你想干什么? – 她想要她的侄女
– What is it you want? – She wants her niece.
那是当然 我想接回我的侄女
I certainly do. I want my niece right here.
– 谁是你的侄女? – 形容一下她的外表
– Who is your niece? – Give us a description of her.
– 她这么高– – 伊丽莎白姑妈 是你吗?
– She’s about so tall– – Aunt Elizabeth, is that you?
她就在这儿
There she is now.
等一下 女士 告诉我 你是谁?
Hold on just a minute. Lady, tell me, who are you?
我是卡莱顿·兰德姆夫人 我想接回我的侄女
I am Mrs. Carleton Random, and I want my niece.
– 你是卡莱顿·兰德姆夫人? – 我当然是
– You’re Mrs. Carleton Random? – I certainly am.
– 你说你的侄女在这儿? – 她当然在这儿
– And you say your niece is here? – She certainly is.
那正是关键所在 这位小姐根本没有姑妈
That’s where I got you. The young lady here ain’t got no aunt.
你也不是卡莱顿·兰德姆夫人 因为我已经和她通了电♥话♥…
And you’re not Mrs. Carleton Random, because I talked to her…
就在十分钟以前
on the phone not 10 minutes ago.
我知道我自己是谁
I ought to know who I am!
是的 我想没错
Yes, you should, I think.
十分钟前 你的确和她通过电♥话♥
You did talk to her 10 minutes ago on the phone.
– 你怎么知道? – 我就在那儿
– How do you know? – I was there.
– 你是谁? – 我是侄女…. 我是姑妈….
– Who are you? – I’m the niece…. I’m the aunt….
我是探险者俱乐部的霍勒斯·艾普里盖少校
I’m Major Horace Applegate of the Explorer’s Club.
你拿着枪干什么?
What are you doing with that gun?
我在抓捕一只猎豹
I have been hunting a leopard.
– 你也在抓捕猎豹? – 是的 没错
– You’ve been hunting leopards? – I said so, yes.
– 运气如何? – 不太走运 这并非我的强项
– Any luck? – Not what I’m accustomed to, no.
我对本地的猎豹感到很疑惑
I have been a bit confused regarding the leopards here.
– 伙计们 – 你们在想什么事 对吧?
– Boys. – You have something on your mind, haven’t you?
先别挂断 女士 我们只是想问清楚
Not so fast, lady. We just want to find out.
这位老婆婆一直说她是兰德姆夫人
This old battle-ax keeps yelling that she’s Mrs. Random.
那太荒唐了
Why, that’s ridiculous.
兰德姆夫人在休息
Mrs. Random is in bed.
不要再打电♥话♥来了 晚安
And don’t you be calling up here again. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
博士 正如你所说 他们都在撒谎
Well, just as you said, doc, they’re all lying.
显而易见 我确信你会有更大的收获
Obviously. I have no doubt you’ll find you made a very important haul.
是的 多亏了你 博士
Yeah, thanks to you, doc.
如果你能够让他们坦白 你会查清楚很多事情
If you get their confessions, there’ll be a lot of things you will turn up.
是吗? 我要再试一下 快来 伙计们
Yeah? Well, I’ll try it again. Come on, boys.
安静
Quiet!
我警告你们 如果谁第一个发出声音…
I’m warning you. The first one who lets a squeak out…
我会把他单独监禁起来
I’ll put in solitary confinement.
我要问这个年轻人一些问题 我要你们保持安静
I’m gonna ask this young man some questions. I want absolute quiet.
年轻人 你说你的名字叫骨头 你坚持这说法吗?
Now, young man. You said your name’s Bone. You stick to it?
撒谎没有用 我们不会相信的 我知道你说的是假名
Won’t do any good, we don’t believe you. We know that’s an alias.
– 他们都有冒牌名号♥ – 你为什么想闯入他的家中?
– They’re all impersonators. – Why’d you try to break into his house?
我在抓捕猎豹
I was after a leopard.
猎豹 博士 他们始终坚持这说法
Leopard. Doc, they still stick to it.
统一的故事口径
All agreed on one story.
说说老镇子的那起银行劫案吧?
How about that bank robbery in Oldtown?
怎么啦? 他们抢了多少钱?
What about it? How much did they get?
他们抢了很多 至少有五千六百美元….
They got a pretty penny. Must’ve got $5,600….
现在是谁在发问 你还是我?
Say, who’s asking the questions, you or me?
上个月的邮递车案子 你当时和谁在一起?
Who was with you last month in that mail-truck job?
米老鼠和唐老鸭
Mickey the Mouse and Donald the Duck.
米老鼠和唐老鸭
Mickey the Mouse and Donald the Duck.
博士 记下他们的名字
Doc, make a note of their names.
我们终于取得进展了 你要全部如实交代
Now we’re getting someplace. You’ve gotta speak up.
– 嘿 – 安静 女士
– Hey. – Quiet, lady.
我等你回话呢
I’m waiting for you.
– 嘿 – 安静 女士
– Hey. – Quiet, lady.
– 现在你快说 – 嘿 臭条子
– Speak up now. – Hey, flatfoot!
你不会取得进展的 过来
You ain’t getting no place. Come here.
– 我? – 是的 你过来
– Me? – Yes, you. Come on, haul it over.
你想让我们交代事实 对吗?
You want someone to talk, don’t you?
也该是时候了 没错
It’s about time. I certainly do.
现在把我放出去 我会把一切都告诉你
Get me out and I’ll unbutton my puss and shoot the works.
等一下 小姐 我想你是….
Say, hold on, lady. I thought that you were….
– 你这个狡猾的女人 – 我差点愚弄到你了 对吗?
– You ain’t no lady! – I kind of had you fooled, didn’t I?
总是想欺骗条子出丑
Always wanted to make a sucker out of a copper.
我是怎么跟你说我的名字的?
What did I tell you my name was?
– 你的名字叫…. 博士 她叫什么名字? – 苏珊·万斯
– Your name is…. Doc, what’s her name? – Susan Vance.
苏珊·万斯
Susan Vance.
万斯 那不过是我的社会名号♥
Vaunce, kiddie. That’s my society moniker.
但是那些强盗们都叫我 “旋转门”苏茜
But the mob all calls me “Swinging Door” Susie.
“旋转门”苏茜?
“Swinging Door” Susie?
现在你感兴趣了吗? 快 把门打开
Now you peg me? Come on, toots, open up.
– 打开 我会让你更感兴趣的 – 住手
– Open up, I’ll make you feel hot. – Stop that.
除非你答应说出真♥相♥ 否则我是不会开门的
I’m not opening any doors here until you promise to talk.
我会说的 我会说出一切 那会让你兴奋不已
I talk, I’ll talk so much, it’ll make your hair curl.
听到了吗 博士? 她答应说了
Hear that, doc? She’s promised to talk.
好的 把门打开
All right, open it up.
苏珊 这样没有用的
Susan, whatever it is, it won’t work.
“旋转门”苏茜还没有倒下 我已经出来了 不是吗?
“Swinging Door” Susie hasn’t flopped yet. I’m out this far, ain’t I?
再见了 同伙们
Well, so long, gang.
我要把这票大案子全盘托出 人不为己天诛地灭
I’m not taking the rap for this job. It’s every man for himself.
安静 我说的都是真的 还有你
Quiet! I meant what I told you. You, too.
别装了 你最好放聪明点 事情败露了 杰瑞
Quit beefing. Get wise to your pal. The heat’s on, Jerry.
杰瑞? 他不是名叫骨头吗?
Jerry? Ain’t his name Bone?
– 我当然叫骨头 – 骨头? 不是
– Of course it’s Bone. – Bone? Nah!
你不记得大扒手杰瑞了吗?
You mean to say you don’t remember Jerry the Nipper?
大扒手杰瑞? 记下这个 博士
Jerry the Nipper? Make a note of that, doc.
警官 她这是根据电影情节编造的
Constable! She’s making all this up out of motion pictures.
这么说 你跟那个红发女郎的事也是电影情节啰
I thought I saw you with that red-headed skirt in a motion picture.
听呐 博士 还有另一个女人
There, doc, another woman.
当然 如果他不跟另一个女人厮混 我是不会发飙的
Sure. I wouldn’t be squealing if he hadn’t been with another twist.
这么说 他是个浪漫情圣?
Oh. So he’s a lady-killer?
浪漫情圣? 没错 他是红尘浪子
A lady-killer? Why, he’s a regular Don Swan.
你总爱调戏女人 对吗 甜心?
Loves the ladies, don’t you, honey?
他经常勾引女人上当 手段很高明 艳福不浅啊
He bops them over. 1, 2, 3, boom! Just like that.
– 他是一头色狼 – 现在我成色狼了
– He’s a wolf. – Now I’m a wolf!
我会给你送一盒鸟食的
I’ll send you a box of birdseed.
苏茜 我想让你说出事实真♥相♥ 这样你就不会再有麻烦了
Susie, I want you to tell the truth. You’ll never get into trouble.
你的腿瘸了 我猜是打劫时受的枪伤?
You’re limping. I suppose you got shot in a stickup?
– 不 我的鞋根掉了 – 别再想他了
– No, I lost my heel. – Don’t bother about him.
你坐这里 博士 坐在这椅子上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!