Sure you don’t want my coat?
– 不用 我已经全干了 – 那么走吧
– No, I’m completely dry. – Let’s go, then.
不知道那是什么?
I wonder what that is?
嘿 麦克 看看那个路标写的什么
Hey, Mac, see what that sign says.
– 戴维 是动物园的卡车 – 是吗?
– David, it’s the zoo truck. – Is it?
他们抓到宝贝了
They’ve got Baby.
乔治也在吗?
Is George with him?
没看见乔治 但是我们必须把宝贝放出来
I can’t see George, but we’ve got to get Baby away from them.
不 我只答应帮你找到宝贝
No. All I promised to do was help you find Baby.
你找到他了
You found him.
你只需到前面 跟那些人说话…
All you have to do is go and talk to those men in the front…
我在后面放宝贝出来 把绳子给我
while I let Baby out the back. Give me the rope.
但是我跟他们说什么呢?
But what’ll I say to them?
他们是动物园的 跟他们说你是动物学家
They’re from the zoo. Tell them you’re a zoologist.
谈谈动物园的事 快去吧
Talk about zoos. Go ahead, go on.
我找不到布里奇波特
I can’t find Bridgeport.
你把地图拿倒了
You’ve got the map upside down.
– 晚上好 先生们 – 你好
– Good evening, gentlemen. – Hello.
要我帮忙吗?
May I help you?
是的 你知道布里奇波特怎么走吗?
Yeah. Do you know the way to Bridgeport?
我不去布里奇波特
I’m not going to Bridgeport.
不是指你 我们要去布里奇波特 你知道是哪条路吗?
Not you. We’re going to Bridgeport. Do you know which way it is?
– 知道 – 是这条路 对吗?
– Yes. – It’s that way, ain’t it?
– 是的 – 但我认为是那条路
– Yes. – But I thought it was that way.
– 是的 – 瞧 我说过了
– Yes, it is. – There, I told you.
别担心 我很快就放你出来
Don’t you worry. I’ll soon get you out.
来吧
Come on.
把这个套在你的脖子上 你是个好孩子
Get this around your neck, that’s a good boy.
把脑袋伸过来 来吧
Put your head through. Come on.
嗨 怎么了? 来吧
Hey, what’s the big idea? Come on.
把脑袋伸过来 我带你回家
Put your head through here, and I’ll take you back home.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
…纽约就在前面
…and New York is straight ahead.
这家伙的脾气很差
This guy ain’t got all his buttons.
我…. 你们知道….
Well, I…. You see….
– 我们– – 戴维 他逃跑了
– We have a– – David, he’s escaped!
我在向这些先生们解释–
I was just explaining to these gentlemen–
他逃跑了
He’s escaped!
噢 他逃跑了 要我们帮你把他绑起来吗 女士?
Oh, he’s escaped. Shall we help you tie him up, lady?
不 不是我 你们弄错了
No, not me. You’re mistaken.
晚安 先生们
Goodnight, gentlemen.
那边 我们没跟错 我确信
Over there. We’re on the right track now, I’m sure.
你看见他了吗?
Do you see him?
– 我想他还在前面 – 我在这里试试
– I think he’s further down this way. – I’ll try here.
我很确定声音是从这边来的
I’m absolutely certain the sound’s coming from this way.
– 那是什么? – 有人朝他开枪
– What’s that? – Somebody’s shooting at him.
– 你又没打中 – 闭嘴
– You missed it again. – Quiet!
艾普里盖少校 别开枪
Major Applegate, don’t shoot.
退后 我这次不会失手了
Stand back, please. I won’t miss this time.
你不明白 我们想抓住它
You don’t understand. We’re trying to catch it.
– 是吗? 我也是 – 那是只被驯服的猎豹
– You are? Well, so am I. – It’s a tame leopard.
此时此刻 我不想这么说 但每个人都知道你是疯子
I don’t like to say so at this moment, but everybody knows you’re crazy.
– 请别开枪 – 苏珊小姐 拜托
– Please don’t do that. – Miss Susan, please!
你为什么不跟他解释呢? 或许他会抓住你的猎豹
Why don’t you explain to him? Perhaps he’ll catch your leopard.
你知道伊丽莎白姑妈在等一只从巴西来的猎豹 对吗?
You know that Aunt Elizabeth was expecting a leopard from Brazil, don’t you?
– 我听说过 – 那正是她的猎豹 它已经被驯服了
– I had heard that. – Well, that’s her leopard, and it’s tame.
不可能 这种野兽不可能被驯服….
Impossible. There can be no such thing as a tame….
– 驯服的猎豹? – 驯服的猎豹
– A tame leopard? – A tame leopard?
我们把它锁起来 它逃跑了
We had it locked up and it escaped.
– 你确定它是无害的吗? – 绝对确定
– Are you sure it’s quite harmless? – Absolutely.
天呐 你们为什么不早说呢?
My goodness, why didn’t you say so in the first place?
我向你道歉 骨头先生 真的
I apologize to you, Mr. Boney, I really do.
既然它是被驯服的 我想我们应该设法抓住它
Even though it is tame, I think we should try to catch it.
它往哪边走了?
Which way did it go?
– 那边 – 那边
– That way. – That way.
我们去那边 你们去那边 快走 戴维
We’ll go that way, you go that way. Come on, David.
– 别开枪 – 不 当然不会
– Don’t shoot. – No, of course not.
– 乔治 – 乔治
– George. – George.
乔治
George.
我始终知道他是被驯服的
I knew all the time he was tame.
– 是吗? – 是的 我拍打过他的背
– Is that so? – Yes, I patted him on the back.
伸出我的手 拍打他的背
Stretched me hand right out, patted him on the back.
– 他像只小猫咪一样温顺 – 像小猫咪一样温顺?
– He’s as gentle as a kitty. – Gentle as a kitty?
我不知道为什么你没提起–
I don’t know why you didn’t mention all this–
他在这儿
There he is.
这事易如反掌 你能把绳子给我吗?
This will all be quite simple. Let me have that rope, will you?
好了 你拿着枪 我们不需要它了
Now, you hold the gun. We shan’t need that any further.
高格蒂 你站着别动 一切就交给我吧
Gogarty, you stand perfectly still and leave everything to me.
我对这些事情很有经验
I’ve had vast experience in these matters.
来吧 小猫咪
Here, kitty.
来 小猫咪
Come, kitty.
别糊弄我了
Don’t you fool me.
你不怕我 是吗? 来吧 小猫
You’re not afraid of me, now, are you? Come, puss.
你说你拍打过这头野兽?
You say you patted this beast?
从某种意义上说 是的
In a manner of speaking, I did.
个人来说 高格蒂 我认为你是个骗子
Personally, Gogarty, I think you’re a liar.
给我让条路
Get out of me way!
用枪打它
Use the gun!
用枪打它
Use the gun!
– 你看到他了吗 戴维? – 没有
– You see him, David? – No.
我好像迷路了 不知道我们在什么地方
I seem to have lost my sense of direction. I wonder where we are.
我估计 我们现在靠近加拿大的边境了
My guess is, somewhere near the Canadian border by now.
我的眼镜 不要动 苏珊
My glasses! Don’t move, Susan.
在这里
Here they are.
已经破了 对不起
They’re broken. I’m so sorry.
反正也无所谓了
It doesn’t make any difference.
看看我今天所做的这些事 我闭着双眼都能做好
The things I’ve been doing today, I can do just as well with my eyes shut.
总之 戴维 你不戴眼镜的时候会更帅
Anyway, David, you look much handsomer without them.
别说了
Stop it.
看呐 戴维 我的鞋根掉了 瞧我走路的样子
Look, David, I’ve lost my heel! Look at me walk.
– 出生在一座山边 – 停下
– Born on the side of a hill. – Stop.
– 我出生在一座山边 – 停下
– I was born on the side of a hill. – Stop.
苏珊 如果我们像这样 什么事情都办不成
Look, Susan, we’re not getting anywhere like this.
我想你很累了 我建议你回去睡觉
You must be very tired, and I suggest you go home.
但是 戴维 我们现在不能放弃
But, David, we can’t quit now.
我们把一只野生动物留在外面
We’ve let a wild animal loose on an innocent countryside.
我们不能就这么回去睡觉 这样做不对
We can’t just go home and sleep. It wouldn’t be right.
你误会我了 我是想让你回家
You misunderstand me. I want you to go home.
– 你的意思是想让我回家去? – 是的
– You mean you want me to go home? – Yes.
你的意思是 你不想让我再帮你了吗?
You mean you don’t want me to help you anymore?
– 不用了 – 就在我们共度趣味时光之后?
– No. – After all the fun we’ve had?
– 是的 – 就在我为你做了那么多事情之后?
– Yes. – And after all the things I’ve done for you?
这就是我的意思
That’s what I mean.
好吧 当别人不需要我时 我知道该怎么做
All right, I know enough to go when I’m not wanted.
不要担心我 我能照顾好自己
And don’t you worry about me, I can take care of myself.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你没事吧? 没有受伤吧?
Are you all right? Did you hurt yourself?
没事 我没有受伤 这个不重要
No, I didn’t hurt myself. It’s not that.
我感到难过的是 你已经不再喜欢我了
It’s just that I’m miserable because you don’t like me anymore.
不 我喜欢你
Yes, I do.
你想打发我走 不想再见到我
You tried to get rid of me and you don’t think of me.
你不再喜欢我了
You don’t like me anymore.
你的脸脏了
Your face is dirty.
现在你又对我好了…
Now you’re being nice to me…
总之 我的确给你带来了不少麻烦
after all the horrible things I’ve done to you.
别哭了 苏珊 求你了
Stop crying, Susan, please.
我只是想尽量办好事情…
It’s just that everything I do with the best intentions…
可结果总事与愿违
seems to turn out badly.
是啊 的确如此
Yes, it does, doesn’t it?
戴维 请让我跟你在一起
Oh, David, please let me come with you.
好的 苏珊 你可以跟我在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!