Daniel Cleaver.
他是你朋友吗 马克
Is he a friend of yours, Mark?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
我希望他配得上我们的小布丽姬特
I hope he’s good enough for our little Bridget.
我可以打包票 他配不上
I think I can say with total confidence absolutely not.
就凭你过去做过的事
Well, I’m sure he’d say the same about you…
他也会说同样的话
given your past behaviour.
什么意思
Sorry?
你应该知道我什么意思
I think you know what I mean.
马克
Mark.
看样子雪莉阿姨也没收到通知
Looks like Auntie Shirley didn’t get the message, either.
我真的很想看到一张友善的面孔
I really, really wanted to see a friendly face.
听着 这样吧
Oh, now, listen, I’ll tell you what.
我有个想法 我先把手上的事情做完
I have an idea. Let me finish this…
你先回家 洗个舒服的热水澡
while you go home, have a long hot bath…
我忙完给你打电♥话♥ 一起去吃晚饭 好吗
and I’ll call round, and we’ll have dinner later, OK?
有人在这吗
Is there someone here?
据我所知没有
Not that I’m aware of.
除非那家波斯尼亚人又搬进来了
Unless that Bosnian family has moved in again.
混球
Bastards.
对不起
I’m sorry.
真对不起
Sorry.
我太敏感了
I’m going mad.
我真的非常过意不去
Listen, I am feeling really bad, actually.
-我今天应该陪着你 -不 是我该道歉
– I should’ve been there today. – No, I’m sorry.
不不 我才该道歉
No, no, I’m sorry…
但至少我做了不少工作
but at least I got a hell of a lot of work done, you can see.
再给我一个小时 好吗
Just give me one more hour, OK?
好的 慢慢来
Fine. That’s fine.
我先回家 梳洗打扮一下
I will go home and de-bunny.
还记得昨晚我说我爱你吗
And you know last night when I said that I loved you?
我不是认真的
I didn’t mean it.
只是反讽
I was being ironic.
天哪 我知道 我知道
Oh, God, yeah, I know, I know.
好了
All right.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, madam.
小布
Bridge.
布丽姬特
Bridget.
这是纽约办公室的劳拉
This is Lara from the New York office.
劳拉 这是布丽姬特
Lara, this is Bridget.
你好啊
Hey, there.
你不是说她很瘦吗
I thought you said she was thin.
我还希望你愿意参与此事
I was hoping that you would want to be a part of it.
这真是太荒唐了
This is totally insane.
我已经三十六岁了
I’m 36-years old.
这也许是我最后一次怀孕的机会
It may be my last chance to have a child.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
公狮与母狮交♥配♥后离去
The male penetrates the female and leaves.
交♥配♥的过程短暂又敷衍
Coitus is brief and perfunctory…
而母狮…
and the female…
《泰迪最懂》的预热活动反响很棒
We’ve had very good response to the Teddy Knows Best teaser campaign
多家当地电台都想来采访作者
and had various local radio bits for authority,
-小布 别说了 -是个好兆头 但是…
– Look, Bridge. Stop that. – which is good, but it’s…
我感觉很内疚
I feel… terrible.
关键是
The thing is…
我和劳拉
with Lara and me…
你知道的
well, you know…
我不知道 你必须和我说清楚
No. You’ll have to fill me in.
事实上
Well, the truth is…
事实上 我们是一样的 小布 你和我
the truth is, we’re the same, Bridge, you and me.
我们是两个在适婚年龄的人
You know? We’re two people of a certain age…
都想找个人安定下来 但是觉得很难
looking for the moment to commit and finding it really hard.
我本来觉得最终
And I just think that in the end…
你我之间会产生不比寻常的火花
it’s got to be something extraordinary…
让我们能够迈入婚姻
something which makes us go that extra mile.
而我觉得
And I think…
劳拉
Lara and…
我不知道 可能她是美国人
I don’t know, being American and all…
总是那么自信 而且是那么的
it has something to do with confidence and being so…
年轻 你懂吗
well, young, you know?
我们 就变得很亲密了
Well, we’ve… become very close.
你不过才刚认识她 她昨天才来
Well, you’re only just met her. She flew in yesterday.
我真是笨
Silly Bridget.
你们并非刚认识吧
You haven’t only just met her.
不是
No.
不是 在纽约办公室的时候
No. I got to know her pretty well…
我们就已经很熟了
when we were in the New York office together.
该死
Oh, fuck.
这很难启齿 但是
There’s no easy way to say this, but, um…
我希望你是第一个知道的
I wanted you to be the first to know that…
我们订婚了
we’re engaged.
在这样的时刻
At times like this…
要想若无其事地继续生活 似乎不太可能
continuing with one’s life seems impossible…
而吃光冰箱里所有的东西似乎是不可避免的
and eating the entire contents of one’s fridge seems inevitable.
我有两个选择
I have two choices…
放弃并接受终身老姑娘这个事实
to give up and accept permanent state of spinster hood…
最后成为德国狼狗的盘中餐
and eventual eating by Alsatians…
或者不
or not.
这次 我选择后者
And this time, I choose not.
我是不会轻易被渣男和美国竹节虫打败的
I will not be defeated by a bad man and an American stick insect.
相反 我选择伏特加
Instead, I choose vodka…
和夏卡·康的音乐
and Chaka Khan.
BGM: I’m Every Woman by Chaka Khan
♪ I’m every woman ♪
♪ It’s all in me ♪
男人想要什么
♪ Anything you want done, baby ♪
男人的想法
♪ I’ll do it naturally ♪
如何让男人想要他们不想要的
如何得到你想要的以及珍惜你所拥有的
约翰·盖里
♪ I’m every woman ♪
没有男人的生活
帕尔斯·韦斯特
♪ It’s all in me ♪
爱男人的女人都是疯婆子
♪ I can be the most right now ♪
♪ Every girl from A to Z ♪
招聘 电视台实习
电视制片助理
电视的初级制♥作♥助理
想成为电视研究员吗
♪ I can cast a spell ♪

Fuck.
♪ Of secrets you can’t tell ♪
♪ Mix a special groove ♪
♪ Put fire inside of you ♪
♪ Any time you feel danger ♪
你为什么想干电视这行
Why do you want to be in television?
TVC新闻
我发现自己非常热衷于
Well, I’ve realized that I’ve become deeply committed…
和公众沟通
to communicating to the public…
并且向他们报道最新和有深度的新闻
the up-to-the-moment and in-depth news…
无论是政♥治♥上还是生态上的
both political and ecological.
你怎么看厄尔尼诺现象
What do you think of the El Nino phenomenon?
就短期流行吧
It’s a blip.
我认为 拉丁音乐基本上已经过时了
I think, basically, Latin music is on its way out.
那么 你为什么想在电视行业工作呢
So, why do you want to work in television?
踏步青春
因为我热衷于和孩子们交流
Because I’m passionately committed to communicating with children.
他们是祖国的未来
They are the future.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any children of your own?
上帝 那当然没有 恶心
Oh, Christ, no. Yuck!
不好意思
Sorry.
你为什么想在电视行业工作呢
So, why do you want to work in television?
《早安不列颠》
我得辞掉现在的工作 因为我和老板上了床
I’ve got to leave my current job because I’ve shagged my boss.
有道理 周一来上班吧
Fair enough. Start on Monday.
我们看看会怎么样
We’ll see how we go.
然后
Oh, and…
顺便说一句
incidentally…
在《早安不列颠》
at “Sit Up, Britain”…
没有人会因为和老板上♥床♥而被解雇
no one ever gets sacked for shagging the boss.
这可是原则问题
That’s a matter of principle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!