敬马克和他的娜塔莎
To Mark and his Natasha.
不 不
No! No!
这样真是…
It’s just that…
这对于英国来说…
it’s such a terrible pity…
实在是巨大的损失
f-for England…
要失去
to lose…
这么优秀的法律人才
such a great legal brain.
-她生气了吗 -什么
– Is she pissed? – What?
对我们英国公民来说
F-for the people of England…
例如我和你
like me and you…
将痛惜失去了我们顶尖的人才之一
to lose one of our top people.
绝好的男人 真的
Just top person, really.
我最好先闪了
Better dash.
我还有另一场聚会要参加
I’ve got another party to go to.
都是单身人士
It’s single people.
大部分都是基佬
Mainly… poofs.
再见
Bye.
BGM: Out of Reach by Gabrielle (feat. Max Santomo)
♪ Knew the sight ♪
♪ Wasn’t right ♪
♪ I was stupid ♪
♪ For a while ♪
♪ Swept away ♪
♪ By you ♪
♪ And now I feel ♪
♪ Like a fool ♪
♪ So confused ♪
纽约欢迎您
♪ My heart’s bruised ♪
♪ Was I ever loved by you? ♪
♪ Out of reach ♪
♪ So far ♪
♪ I never had your heart ♪
布丽姬特·琼斯老姑娘单身日记
♪ Out of reach ♪
♪ Couldn’t see ♪
♪ We were never meant to be ♪
♪ Catch my self ♪
♪ From the spell ♪
♪ I could drown if I stay here ♪
♪ Keepin’ busy ♪
♪ Every day ♪
♪ I know I will be OK ♪
哪位
Yes?
嗨 是我们
Hi, it’s us!
太好了 快上来吧
Great. Come on up.
我们是不是给了你一个最好的惊喜
Have we got the most fantastic surprise for you.
不是 你们又不打算唱歌♥
Oh, no. You’re not going to sing.
可惜没有那么好 是的 但仍然还是不错
Not that fantastic, sadly, no, but still pretty good.
我们已经决定要带你去巴黎共度周末了
We’ve decided we’re taking you to Paris for the weekend.
忘却一切 尤其要忘记马克·达西
Forget everything… particularly, forget about Mark Darcy.
我简直不敢相信你说了你说你说过的那些话
I can’t believe you said what you said you said.
我知道
I know.
达西一家明年绝不可能再邀请我去了
There goes my invite to the Darcys’ next year.
如果他不能舍弃传家宝
If he didn’t leap over the family heirlooms…
将你紧紧拥入怀中 那就去他妈的
and whip you up in his arms, then sod him.
没错 他一看就是最无聊的那种人
Yes. He’s clearly the most dreadful cold fish.
完全没错
Exactly.
虽然之前你们有过很多暧昧情愫
I mean, there’s been all these bloody hints and stuff,
但是他到底有没有
but has he ever actually
和你舌吻湿吻缠绵至死呢
stuck his fucking tongue down your fucking throat?
不 一次都没有
No. Not once.
我觉得我们该打包了 对吧
I think we should pack, shouldn’t we?
布丽姬特 带上护照和内♥裤♥
Passport, Bridget. And pants.
没错 内♥裤♥
Yep, pants.
快点 布丽姬特
Hurry up, Bridge!
我们都快冻死了
We’re freezing our bollocks off out here!
马上 找到钥匙就好了
Yeah. Just the keys.
我卡住了
I’m stuck!
你♥他♥妈♥快点 布丽姬特
Come the fuck on, Bridget.
关上门
Close the door.
布丽姬特
Bridget?
别这么指手画脚的
Stop being so bossy.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
我只是想知道你是否有空
I just wanted to know if you were available…
参加受诫礼和洗礼
for bar mitzvahs and christenings…
还有四十周年结婚纪念日
as well as ruby weddings.
你那天说得很好
Excellent speech.
我还以为你已经在美国了
I thought that you were in America.
是的 我去了 但…
Well, yes, I was, but…
我发现我在家里这边落下了些东西
I realized I’d forgotten something back home.
落下了什么
Which was?
我发现我忘记…
Well, I realized I’d forgotten to…
和你吻别了 你介意吗
kiss you good-bye. Do you mind?
还好吧 不介意
Not really, no.
那么…
So…
你之后也不会去美国了吗
you’re not going to America, then?
不 不去了
No. No.
不去了
Not.
你会留在这里
You’re staying here?
看起来是的
So it would seem.
上啊 布丽姬特
Go, Bridget!
是你的朋友们吗
Friends of yours?
不 我之前从没见过他们
No. I’ve never seen them before in my life.
听着 你到底还去不去巴黎了
Look, are you coming to fucking Paris or not?
不去了
Not.
-反正车上也没地方了 -没地方了
– No fucking room anyway. – No.
也许我们应该先上楼
Maybe we should just go upstairs for a minute.
没错 真是个好主意
Yes. Very good idea.
不去了 走吧 我们走
No. Come on, let’s go. No.
她当然不会去了
Of course she’s not coming.
关上车窗
Close it down.
先等我一下
Give me just a minute.
自己找点事情干 看看书
Keep yourself busy. Read something.
我有很多非常高质量的杂♥志♥…
Lots of very high-quality magazines…
可以为你提供有效的时尚和恋爱建议
with helpful fashion and romance tips.
我马上回来
I’ll be right with you.
这次绝对是穿性感内♥裤♥的好时机
Definitely an occasion for genuinely tiny knickers.
妈妈真地把马克·达西当作救命稻草
他仿佛屁♥股♥插了一根巨型腌黄瓜
但实话实说 马克·达西很无礼
不讨人喜欢又很无聊
难怪他聪明的妻子会离开他
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark?
马克
Mark!
马克
Mark!
该死
Oh, shit.
我讨厌他 讨厌他
太该死了
Double shit.
妈的
Bollocks!
天哪
Oh, God.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck!
祝你好运 疯姑娘
Good luck, crazy girl!
BGM: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ Ain’t no valley low enough ♪
♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪
♪ To keep me from you ♪
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ Ow, ain’t no valley low enough ♪
♪ Say it again, ain’t no river wide enough ♪
♪ Hey, to keep me from you ♪
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ Nothing can keep me ♪
马克
Mark?
♪ Keep me from you ♪
马克
Mark!
该死
Oh, damn.
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ No, ain’t no valley low enough ♪
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
那些话不是真心的
I didn’t mean it.
我当时确实是这么想的
I mean, I meant it…
但我当时太傻了 都不知道自己在写些什么
but I was so stupid that I didn’t mean what I meant.
天哪
Oh, for Christ’s sakes.
那只是一本日记
It’s only a diary.
大家都知道日记上写的都是废话
Everyone knows diaries are just full of crap.
我知道
I know that.
我只是来给你买♥♥一个新的日记本
I was just buying you a new one.