我想问问你
I thought I might ask if…
我们能重新来过吗
we could have another go.
你这方面努力一下
I mean, obviously, with some effort on your part…
对我更加关注一些
to pay a bit more attention to me.
有时候我的确能意识到我是什么样的人
I do realize what I’m like sometimes.
但是你和布丽姬特两个人
It doesn’t help that you and Bridget…
不能总是搞一个成年人的小天地
have your lovely grownup club of two…
总是说着
and always saying…
“这个傻老妈这次又做了什么蠢事”
“What’s silly old Mummy gone and done this time?”
你之前为我疯狂
You used to be mad about me.
时刻为我着迷
You couldn’t get enough of me.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我不知道 帕梅
I don’t know, Pam.
我现在真的不知道
I just don’t know now.
最近太艰难了
It’s been very hard.
科林
Oh, Colin.
我在开玩笑 你这只小笨牛
I’m joking, you daft cow.
帕梅 我怎么能没有你
Pam, I just don’t work without you.
真坏
Awful.
好看 好看 好看
Lovely, lovely, lovely.
快上去 年轻的女士
Get back up those stairs, young lady.
去打扮一下
Get dressed.
为什么
What for?
达西夫妇的结婚四十周年纪念派对
The Darcys’ ruby wedding party.
有什么意义 真是的
What for, indeed.
马克也在 还是离婚状态
Mark will be there… still divorced.
也依然是个神经病 我不去
He’s also still deranged. I’m not going.
可怜的马克 一年当中这时候最不好过了
Poor Mark. It’s always a bad time of year for him.
他的日本太太就是圣诞节时离开他的
You know, his Japanese wife left him on Christmas Day.
残忍♥的种族
Cruel race.
是 但是我可不确定
Yes, but I’m not quite sure…
他是不是活该
he didn’t deserve it, actually.
她和他在剑桥念书时最好的朋友跑了
She ran off with his best friend from Cambridge.
显然就是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
Total scoundrel, apparently.
还是他婚礼的伴郎
Best man at his wedding.
平安夜 马克提前下班回家
Christmas Eve, Mark comes home early from work…
发现那两个人在干着不知廉耻的事
finds the pair of them in a most unorthodox position…
赤身裸体 像兔子一样
stark naked, a tit like rabbits.
给我五分钟
Just give me five minutes.
BGM: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ Ain’t no valley low enough ♪
♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪
停 停车 停车
Stop. Stop the car. Stop the car.
爸 你出去 太慢了
Dad, get out. Too slow!
♪ Ain’t no valley low enough ♪
♪ Say it again ♪
♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪
♪ Hey, to keep me from you ♪
爸 上车
Dad, get in.
-快 -急什么
– Hurry. – What’s your hurry?
别开太快
Not too fast.
♪ Keep me from you ♪
雪有点大 是吧
A bit snowy, isn’t it?
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ Ain’t no valley low enough ♪
♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪
♪ To keep me from you ♪
♪ Ain’t no mountain high enough ♪
♪ Ow, ain’t no valley low enough ♪
♪ Say it again ♪
♪ Ain’t no river wide enough ♪
♪ Hey, to keep me from you ♪
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One moment.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you for inviting me.
我没有 一定是我父母邀请的
I didn’t. It must’ve been my parents.
所以
So…
所以
So.
你好 布丽姬特
Hello, Bridget.
不知道你要来
Didn’t know you were coming.
马克 你父亲想尽快开始
Mark, your father wants to begin A.S.A.P.
是吗 好的
Oh, does he? Right.
那么
Well…
拜托马克 拜托帮帮忙
Come on, Mark. Be helpful, please.
宴会负责人已经全都搞砸了
The caterers have totally screwed up.
伦敦以外的人都不会办事吗
Does nothing work outside of London?
显然如此
Apparently not.
我最好还是…
Well, I’d better…
听着
Listen…
丹尼尔的事我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology about Daniel.
他说你和他的未婚妻私奔了
He said that you ran off with his fiancée…
他还说 他当时伤透了心
and left him broken hearted, he said.
不 事实完全是相反的
No, it was the other way around.
其实是我妻子
It was my wife…
和我伤透的心
my heart.
对不起
Sorry.
所以你看到他才会表现得那么反常…
That’s why you always acted so strangely around him…
而且狠揍了他一顿 你完全应该这么做
and beat him to a pulp, quite rightly.
打得好
Well done.
那么…
Well…
我们能不能
Can we just…
先暂时
pop out there…
离开这里
for a moment?
非常愉快 不是吗 亲爱的
Quite delightful, isn’t it, my dear?
好的
Ok.
我只是有些话要想跟你说
I just have something that I want to say.
你曾说过你喜欢我真实的样子
You once said that you liked me just as I am…
我只是想说…我也是
and I just wanted to say… likewise.
我是说
I mean…
你妈给你买♥♥了很多傻傻的衣物
there are stupid things your mum buys you.
今晚的领带就是另一个例证
Tonight’s another classic.
你非常傲慢 而且你总是不分场合…
You’re haughty, and you always say the wrong thing…
说些不合时宜的话
in every situation.
所以我坚信你真应该
And I seriously believe that you should…
重新考虑你鬓角的长度
rethink the length of your sideburns.
但你是一个好男人
But you’re a nice man…
而且
and…
我喜欢你
I like you.
所以如果你想有空时来找我的话
So if you wanted to pop by sometime…
那还挺好的
that might be nice.
那简直好极了
More than nice.
明白
Right.
天哪
Crikey.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
可以先占用你们的一点时间吗
could I have your attention for a moment, please?
失陪了
Excuse me.
请便
Of course.
妻子也是我的人生伴侣洁洛蒂
…wife and companion Geraldine.
这杯敬她 我…我的好妻子洁洛蒂
A toast to her, my… my wonderful wife Geraldine.
敬洁洛蒂
To Geraldine.
那我们接下来
And we, in turn…
还想感谢一下我们的儿子 马克
have been blessed with our son, Mark.
他一直是我们的骄傲
He’s always made us proud…
而且在今天这个特殊的日子
and we couldn’t be prouder of him…
他让我们感到极度的骄傲
than on this particular day…
因为我将非常激动地宣布
because I’m thrilled to announce…
他刚刚接受邀请前往纽约的律所
he has just been invited to be a senior partner…
艾伯特&艾伯特律所 成为资深的合伙人
in the firm of Abbott and Abbott in New York.
当然他也会
He also, incidentally…
与他律所中的优秀搭档一同前往
takes with him his brilliant partner in law…
娜塔莎
Natasha.
而且 我认为他们也不会介意
And, well, I don’t think they’ll mind…
我在朋友们面前这样说
since we’re amongst friends…
也许未来某一天这位极其聪慧的女孩
if I say that someday this remarkably clever girl…
有可能成为户口本上的新成员
is going to be something-else-in-law as well.
我拜托过他不要多说这些事
I begged him not to say anything.
那么现在我请各位
So I ask you now…
再次举起你们手中的酒杯
to charge your glasses once again…
敬马克和他的娜塔莎
to Mark and his Natasha.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!