马克·菲茨威廉·达西的结合
and Mark Fitzwilliam Darcy.
那么藉由赋予我的权力 我现在宣布你们
And by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you…
终于结为合法夫妻
finally, husband and wife.
杰克 你到底在对我儿子做什么
Jack, what on earth are you doing with my son?
那别再让我单独照看他了
Well, don’t leave me alone with him again.
我完全不知道我在做什么
I have no idea what I’m doing.
他是不是已经有心理阴影了
Is he traumatized?
你好啊 威廉·琼斯-达西 你准备好了吗
Hello, William Jones-Darcy. Are you ready?
-来杯香槟吗 -当然了 谢谢
– Some champagne for you? – Yes please.
亲爱的日记 从此我 布丽姬特·琼斯
Dear Diary. And so, I, Bridget Jones…
结束了单身的生活
am a singleton no more.
结婚了吗 是的
Married? Yes.
非常得意吗 也是时候了 所以…
Smug? Well, it’s about time, so…
也许有一点点得意吧
maybe just a little.
出版业花♥花♥公♥子♥奇迹生还
飞机坠落于灌木丛已有一年