Shame.
他对你总是好话不断
He always speaks very warmly of you.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
我们今晚出去吃一顿怎么样
How about we go out for a bite to eat tonight?
不行 我和男朋友有约了
Oh. Can’t. I have to go out with my boyfriend.
-他是人♥权♥律师 -我知道
– He’s a human rights lawyer, you know. – I know.
我要和他共进浪漫的晚餐
I’m meeting him for a romantic supper.
-我是布丽姬特·琼斯 -布丽姬特 我是马克
– Bridget Jones. – Bridget, it’s Mark.
我刚才正在说到你
I was just talking about you.
听着 我要忙到很晚 要取消吗
Listen, I’m running late. Do you want me to cancel?
-不用 没关系 -你确定吗
– No, that’s fine. – Are you sure?
你忙到多晚都可以
Be as late as you like.
甩了他
Chuck him,
趁你现在还领先 还没怀上他不想要的孩子
while you’re still ahead and not pregnant with his unwanted child.
我只说了他要工作到很晚
I only said he was working late.
那是他的说法
Oh, that’s his story.
一小时后 他会一边在秘书嘴里高♥潮♥
One hour from now, he’ll be coming in his secretary’s mouth
一边打电♥话♥告诉你前菜要吃什么
while he rings to say what he wants for starters.
你的朋友们总是花好多年拼命帮你找男朋友
Friends, they spend years trying to find you a boyfriend,
但一旦你有了男朋友 他们就让你们马上分手
but the moment you get one, they instantly tell you to dump him.
《今天男人想要什么》
就算他还没上了她 布丽姬 他也有这个想法
Even if he isn’t shagging her already, Bridge, he’s thinking about it.
如果男人和大胸女人谈恋爱
If a man is going out with a woman with large breasts,
他就会和小胸女人偷♥情♥
he will bed a woman with small breasts.
胡说 马克才不是这种人
Rubbish. Mark’s above all that nonsense.
水母预警 水母预警
Jellyfisher alert. Jellyfisher alert.
珍妮·奥斯本 和她说话就像在海里游泳的同时
Janey Osborne. Talking to her is like swimming in a sea
不停地被巨型水母蜇一样
and being stung repeatedly by an enormous jellyfish.
布丽姬特
Bridget.
你和你的男神男友最近怎么样
How’s it going with that divine man of yours?
你一定很激动吧 终于有男朋友了
You must be so pleased to have a boyfriend at last.
今晚的第一只水母
First jellyfish of the evening.
他要带你去法律委员会晚宴吗
Is he taking you to the Law Council Dinner?
好吧 他一定只是忘记了
Oh. Well, I’m sure he’s just forgotten.
你最好开始减肥 才能穿下礼服
Better start slimming into that dress.
他今晚放你出来为你的单身朋友们打气啊
He’s given you the night off to cheer up all your single friends.
真贴心
Sweet.
实际上 他在忙一件大案子
Actually, he’s got a big case on,
努力从墨西哥的监狱里救人出来
trying to get everyone in Mexico out of prison.
我们晚一些会一起共进浪漫晚餐
We’re meeting for a very late romantic dinner.
是吗 真是奇怪
Really? That’s so odd,
因为我一小时前才看到他
’cause I saw him just an hour ago
和小瑞贝卡·吉利斯一起回他家
going into his house with little Rebecca Gillies.
她才22岁 腿得有一米八
She’s only 22. She’s got legs up to here.
她爸爸基本拥有半个澳大利亚
And Daddy owns half of Australia.
回见 宝贝们
See ya, babes.
瑞贝卡·吉利斯是谁
Who is Rebecca Gillies?
她去我男朋友家做什么
And what’s she doing going into my boyfriend’s house?
他都从来没让我去过 还有这么长的腿
Where he never asks me. And with legs up to here?
-我的腿只到这里 -你的腿没问题 布丽姬特
– My legs only come up to there. – You have fine legs, Bridget.
登山者的腿
Climber’s legs.
要我说就直接去找他 开门见山问他
I say go over there and meet him, then ask him, straight out,
你是不是和瑞贝卡·吉利斯有一腿
are you or are you not having an affair with Rebecca Gillies?
-如果他说… -我不会回答这么傻的问题
– If he says… – I won’t dignify that question with an answer…
那你就知道他们搞上了
Then you know he’s shagging her.
晚上9点22分 马克家
关键就在于自信和信任 马克永远都不会背叛我
It’s all about confidence and trust. Mark would never betray me.
一切都会相安无事 我们还会在厨房♥里做♥爱♥
Everything will be lovely and we’ll have sex in the kitchen.
-我的天 -我来了
– Oh, God. – I’m coming.
天啊 这是怎么回事
Oh, God! What is that?
稍等 我马上下去
Two seconds, I’ll be straight down.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
♪ … I find you lied ♪
♪ And I can’t believe it’s true ♪
♪ Wrapped in her arms I see you across the street ♪
♪ I see you across the street ♪
♪ And I can’t help but wonder If she knows what’s going on ♪
♪ You talk of love But don’t know how it feels ♪
♪ When you realize ♪
♪ You’re not the only one ♪
我们开始吧
Let’s get on with it, shall we?
♪ … oh, you better stop ♪
♪ Stop ♪
♪ Before ♪
♪ You tear me all apart ♪
♪ You better stop ♪
♪ Stop… ♪
你还真是难伺候
You are a very demanding man.
♪ … you go and break my heart… ♪
布丽姬特·琼斯
Bridget Jones.
不 我才是布丽姬特·琼斯
No, I’m Bridget Jones.
-我就是这个意思 -你一定是…
– That’s what I meant. – You must be…
瑞贝卡·吉利斯 我一直很期待见到你
Rebecca Gillies. I’ve been so looking forward to meeting you
毕竟马克跟我说了那么多关于你的事
after everything Mark’s told me.
为什么 他怎么说的
Why? What’s he said?
-马克在哪 -实际上…
– Where is Mark? – Actually, er…
-贝奇 是谁 -贝奇
– Becky, who is it? – Becky?
-好吧 -好吧
– Right. – Great.
-好吧… -布丽姬特
– Right… – Bridget.
你好 马克
Hello, Mark.
你们好…
Hello…
马克的律师同事们
lawyers who work with Mark.
晚上好
Good evening.
看得出来一切都在掌控之中
Everything under control, I see.
图表很详尽
Excellent graph.
-你的腿真美 -谢谢你
– Lovely legs. – Thank you.
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我以为…我也不知道自己在想什么
I thought… Oh, I don’t know what I thought.
现在你一定对我很生气
Now you’re really angry with me.
-不 我不生气 -没事的 你说生气也没事
– No, I’m not. – It’s OK, you can say if you are.
-没什么大不了的 -我去给你倒杯红酒
– It’s not the end of the world. – I’ll get you a glass of wine.
起因是我碰到了珍妮·奥斯本
The thing is I ran into Janey Osborne,
说她看到了你和一位大长腿女孩在一起
who said she’d just seen you with this girl, with really long legs,
沙泽和朱蒂说我应该直接杀过来
and Shazzer and Jude said I should get over here straightaway.
按照约会之战总指挥的指令
Following the orders of the dating war command,
你决定来场突袭
you decided executed a raid.
-你生气了 -我没有 只是有些失望
– You are angry. – I’m not, just disappointed.
失望 我的天 那比生气还严重
Disappointed? Oh, God, that’s worse than angry.
我只是很失望现在不能马上带你回家
I’m just disappointed I can’t take you home this instant.
那屋子里那群律师怎么办
What about all those lawyers?
在下周五的法律委员会晚宴前有大把时间
Plenty of time to butter them up
还有大把时间去讨好他们
at the Law Council Dinner next Friday.
你不想去 对吧
You don’t want to go, do you?
我很乐意去
I’d love to.
愚蠢的布丽姬特 愚蠢的朋友
Oh, stupid Bridget, stupid friends.
又棒又忠诚的马克·达西…
Wonderful, loyal Mark Darcy…
…爱着我真实的样子
…who loves me just the way I am.
-你在做什么 -穿衣服
– What are you doing? – Getting dressed.
你为什么在床单里蹦来蹦去
Why are you dancing around in that tent business?
因为我不想让你看到我的赘肉
Because I don’t want you to see any of my wobbly bits.
那有点没必要 对吧
That’s a bit pointless, isn’t it?
因为我非常欣赏你的赘肉
because I have a very high regard for your wobbly bits
无论在何种情况下
in all circumstances.
-真的吗 -千真万确
– Really? – Absolutely.
不如我们现在再看一眼吧
I think it’s high time we had another look.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Are you digging on me? ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ I’m digging on you, now, baby ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Do you want a little bit of my love? ♪
♪ Yeah… ♪
他真的 真的 真的太好了
He really is very, very, very nice.
♪ All the time I knew ♪
已经开始想你了
♪ That you loved me ♪
♪ And you promised me… ♪
我也想你
I miss you too.
♪ That you would be my only man ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Are you digging on me? ♪
我这辈子从没这么幸福过
I’ve never been happier in my entire life.
然而 决不能痴迷或者幻想
However, must not obsess or fantasize.
马克和布丽姬特 天生一对
布丽姬特·达西
Bridget Darcy.
达西太太
Mrs. Darcy.
达西先生和太太