怎么就知道不好吃呢
if you won’t try it?
你们都不尝尝看
How do you know you don’t like it,
别光那儿摆弄羊杂碎啊
Don’t just play with your haggis.
小伙子们 你们太淘气了
Boys, you’re naughty.
-你们… -别让它们舔…
– You great… – Don’t let them lick…
那又怎样
So what?
佛格 看看你女儿的盘子有多满
Oh, Fergus, will you look at your daughter’s plate?
-妈妈 -你这样会吃坏肚子的
– Mum! – You’ll get dreadful collywobbles.
饿坏了是吧
Hungry, aren’t we?
没什么 妈妈
Nothing, Mum.
你说你今天做了什么 亲爱的
What did you do, dear?
才有胆量去喝火焰瀑布的水
were brave enough to drink the fire.
传说只有古代的英勇帝王
They say only the ancient kings
火焰瀑布
Fire Falls?
喝到了火焰瀑布的水
and drank from the Fire Falls.
我爬上了龙齿岩
I climbed the Crone’s Tooth,
妈妈 你一定猜不到我今天做了什么
Mum? You’ll never guess what I did today.
不管是不是公主 都该学习战斗
Princess or not, learning to fight is essential.
别念叨她了
Leave her be.
在我看来公主根本不应该有武器
A princess should not have weapons in my opinion.
妈妈 这不过是我的弓而已
Mum! It’s just my bow.
梅莉达 公主不可以把武器放在餐桌上
Merida, a princess does not place her weapons on the table.
我好继续了结了他
I’ll finish what I guddled in the first place.
他最好敢回来
Let him return.
他游荡在荒野间 等待复仇的机会
and is roaming the wilds waiting his chance of revenge.
从此再也没人见过熊怪了
Mor’du has never been seen since,
你抢了我最喜欢讲的一段儿
That’s my favorite part.
被那怪物吞进了肚里
Down the monster’s throat it went.
然后”喀”一声 父王的腿被咬了下来
Then “chomp”! Dad’s leg was clean off.
巨熊一掌下来 剑断成两截
One swipe, his sword shattered.
我抽出宝剑…
I drew my sword and…
脸上满是疤痕 还瞎了一只眼
His face scarred with one dead eye.
背上插满了攻击他的武器
His hide littered with the weapons of fallen warriors.
然后 不知从哪儿 冒出一头巨熊
And then, out of nowhere, the biggest bear you’ve ever seen!
刚才还在那里 我有看到
It was over there a minute ago, the last time I looked at it.
我找不到盐 你放哪儿了
I cannot find the salt. Where did you put it?
公主殿下
Good day, Princess.
那就给你来点燕麦咯
Oats it is, then.
我快饿死了 你也是吧 安格斯
I’m starving. You hungry too, Angus?
天地任逍遥
touch the sky
肆意逐风去 逐风去
chase the wind, chase the wind
天地任逍遥
And touch the sky
肆意逐风去 天地任逍遥
chase the wind and touch the sky
我把翅展开
I will fly
肆意逐风去 天地任逍遥
chase the wind and touch the sky
我把翅展开
I will fly
我把马儿策
I will ride
骄傲似雄鹰
and proud as an eagle’s scream
坚强如海浪
Be as strong as the seas are stormy
梦想牢握紧
take hold of my own dream
我把故事听
I will hear their every story
岁月跃然水中♥央♥
of times lost long ago
深邃水潭把光放
Deep waters hold reflections
险峻崇山不易闯
and mountains are fierce and bold
黑暗森林秘密藏
Where dark woods hide secrets
肆意逐风去 天地任逍遥
chase the wind and touch the sky
我把翅展开
I will fly
肆意逐风去 天地任逍遥
chase the wind and touch the sky
我把翅展开
I will fly
我把马儿策
I will ride
无限光明向我来
lead me out into the light
群山歌♥唱把手摆
Misty mountains sing and beckon
天空透亮照我怀
and the sky is clear and bright
凉风习习拂面来
When cold wind is calling
这一天 我可以改变自己的命运
A day I can change my fate.
这一天 一切皆有可能
A day where anything can happen.
不用上课 没有期许
No lessons, no expectations.
我这个公主也可以放一天假
there’s a day when I don’t have to be a princess.
不过 有时候
But every once in a while,
力求完美
well, perfection.
最重要的是 公主要…
And above all, a princess strives for…
整洁干净
clean.
耐心 警惕心
patient, cautious,
要有同情心
Is compassionate…
不能赖床
Rises early.
不可以狼吞虎咽
Does not stuff her gob!
公主不可以放声大笑
A princess does not chortle.
是C调才对 亲爱的
That’s a C, dear.
她不可以涂鸦
She does not doodle.
作为公主 必须深谙王国情况
A princess must be knowledgeable about her kingdom.
从头开始
From the top.
-本来就是白念 -我听见了
– This is all for naught. – I heard that!
不然就白念了
or it’s all for naught.
吐字要清晰 让屋里每个角落都能听清楚
Enunciate. You must be understood from anywhere in the room,
尔当知我
“And thou shalt know of mine!”
声音大点
Project!
尔当知我
and thou shalt know of mine.”
嗨 罗宾 罗宾吾亲
“Aye, Robin, Jolly Robin,
她每天都把我管得死死的
She’s in charge of every single day of my life.
我妈妈
Well, my mother.
那就是准备在某一天成为…
preparing for the day I become…
我的人生早就被计划好了
My whole life is planned out,
我有数不清的责任义务 承受着众多期许
I’ve got duties, responsibilities, expectations.
我得做出表率
I’m the example.
我是公主
I’m the princess.
可我却不能逃避任何责任
I can never get away with anything.
他们就算杀人也不会受到责难
They get away with murder.
或者不如说 小恶魔
Wee devils, more like.
哈米斯 休伯特和哈里斯三个小王子
The princes. Hamish, Hubert and Harris.
而我则有了三个小♥弟♥弟♥
I became a sister to three new brothers.
而失掉了一条腿的事已经成了传奇
to the demon bear Mor’du became legend.
我父王因对抗熊怪
The story of how my father lost his leg
但也有些人经过指引而找到了命运
But there are some who are led.
有些人穷尽一生也无所获
Some never find it.
或努力改变的唯一主题
or fight to change.
命运 是我们苦苦寻觅
It’s the one thing we search for
所以大家的命运彼此交错缠绕
So that one’s destiny intertwines with many others.
也有人说命运像布一样 是编织起来的
Others say fate is woven together like a cloth.
密不可分
as much a part of us as we are of it.
有人说命运和土地紧紧相系
Some say our destiny is tied to the land
放马过来吧
Come on, you!
陛下
Sire!
是熊怪 艾莉诺 快跑
Mor’du! Elinor, run!
他应该相信 因为确实有魔法
Well, he should. Because it’s true.
你父王不相信魔法
Your father doesn’t believe in magic.
或是在风铃草丛里小酌的巨人
or a giant having a jigger in the bluebells.
走吧 不然可能会遇到跳舞的邋遢怪
Come on, let’s be off before we see a dancing Tatty Bogle,
对啊 找到弓箭
Aye. Or an arrow.
传说中 呢喃精灵会指引你找到命运哦
You know, some say that will-o’-the-wisps lead you to your fate.
-我看到呢喃精灵了 -呢喃精灵
– I saw a wisp. – A wisp?
-我们要走了 -我看到呢喃精灵了
– We’re leaving now. – I saw a wisp.
梅莉达 快回来 宝贝
Merida, come along, sweetheart.
原来它们真的存在
They are real.
呢喃精灵
A will-o’-the-wisp.

You!
佛格 你居然送她弓 她可是淑女啊
A bow, Fergus? She’s a lady.
-没射中 -那去把箭找回来吧
– I missed. – Go and fetch it, then.
然后 松手
And, loose!
双眼都要张开
Keep both eyes open.
把弦一直拉到脸颊旁 对 就这样
Draw all the way back now to your cheek. That’s right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!