他赤手空拳击沉维京海盗战舰
who scuttled the Viking longships
陛下 让我引荐我的长子
Good Majesty, I present my eldest son,
麦葛
MacGuffin!
有请麦葛部族
Clan MacGuffin!
麦金最棒
Macintosh!
击退了一千多名敌军
vanquished 1,000 foes.
手持铁血宝剑
and with his own sword, Stab Blooder,
他捍卫我方领土 抵御北方侵略者
who defended our land from the northern invaders,
陛下 让我为您引荐我的嗣子
Your Majesty, I present my heir and scion,
麦金
Macintosh!
有请麦金部族
Clan Macintosh.
举荐各家族的求婚者
…the presentation of the suitors.
来…
…for…
齐聚一堂…
gathering…
四个部族…
the four clans…
今天我们…
So, here we are…
ceshi
test
是谁 是谁
Who goes there? Who goes there?
现在有请各领主…
I want to announce the arrival of the lords…
陛下
My Lord!
我这样很好啦 就这样吧
I look fine, woman! Leave me be!
大家各就各位
Places, everyone. Places.
他们来啦
Aye, they’re coming.
记得微笑
Remember to smile.
你要…
Just…
-梅莉达 -妈妈
– Merida? – Mum?
真是完美
It’s perfect.
太紧了
It’s too tight.
我都动不了了
I can’t move.
嘘 转一圈看看
Shush! Give us a turn.
我喘不过气了
I can’t breathe.
你真是美极了
You look absolutely beautiful.
-麦金 -麦金
– Macintosh! – Macintosh!
-丁瓦 -丁瓦
– Dingwall! – Dingwall!
麦葛
MacGuffin!
除非是我自愿 否则坚决不行
Not if I have any say in it.
我发誓 绝不能让这事发生 安格斯
I swear, Angus, this isn’t going to happen.
-听我说 -听我说
– …listen. – …listen.
我一定能够让你明白 只要你能…
I think I could make you understand if you would just…
我想你一定会体谅我 只要你能…
I think you’d see, if you could just…
人家就是还没准备好嘛
I’m just not ready.
但这是我的人生 我…
But it’s my life, it’s…
我是爱你才这么做的
I do out of love.
你要体谅
If you could just try to see what I do,
我不是为了伤害你才这样的
I’m not doing any of this to hurt you.
但你知道自♥由♥背后要付出多大的代价吗
But are you willing to pay the price your freedom will cost?
我要自♥由♥
I want my freedom!
我不希望人生就这样结束
I don’t want my life to be over.
但我们不能逃避命运
But we can’t just run away from who we are.
就连我当年也对提亲持保留意见
Even I had reservations when I faced betrothal.
我知道这看上去很不公平
I understand this must all seem unfair.
期待各位明早向我们宣战
We’ll expect your declarations of war in the morning.
再见
Good day to you.
就是这样
so that’s that.
事实上 她也许永远也准备不好
In fact, she might not ever be ready for this,
你就明白告诉他们 公主还没准备好
You can just tell the lords the princess is not ready for this.
你可是王后啊
You’re the queen.
取消聚会 难道会要了他们的命不成
Call off the gathering. Would that kill them?
我不知道 你究竟希望我们怎么做
I ask you, what do you expect us to do?
栽培你 把最好的一切都给了妳
schooling you, giving you everything we never had.
梅莉达 我们花了这么多心思 这么多时间
Merida, all this work, all the time spent preparing you,
头发随风飘扬 对着夕阳拉弓射箭
“as I ride through the glen firing arrows into the sunset.”
我就喜欢单身 骑马穿越峡谷
“I want to stay single and let my hair flow in the wind”
人家不想结婚
“I don’t want to get married.”
来 开始吧
Right, here we go.
对对 就这样 这才是我的王后
There, there. That’s my queen.
你肯定行的
Sure you can.
我做不到
I can’t do this.
你会怎么说
What would you say?
假装我是梅莉达 跟我说
Pretend I’m Merida. Speak to me.
-她就是不听 -那这样
– She just doesn’t listen. – Come on, now.
-跟她谈谈 亲爱的 -我已经和她谈了
– Speak to her, dear. – I do speak to her.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don’t know what to do.
看来谈话进行得不太顺利吧
I take it the talk didn’t go too well, then?
都遗传自你们家族
It’s entirely from your side of the family.
这都要怪你 那股倔脾气
I blame you. Stubbornness.
我都看见了 你烦恼时就会喃喃自语
Aye, you do. You mutter, lass, when something’s troubling you.
-你又在喃喃自语了 -我没有
– You’re muttering. – I don’t mutter.
只是结婚而已 又不是世界末日
It’s marriage. It’s not the end of the world.
-这不公平 -梅莉达
– It’s not fair. – Merida.
各个部族很快就要来提亲了
The clans are coming to present their suitors.
你最好能接受
I would advise you to make your peace with this.
妈妈
Mum.
传说亦是经验 蕴含无数真理
Legends are lessons. They ring with truths.
这不仅仅是故事 梅莉达
It’s not just a story, Merida.
这故事真不错
That’s a nice story.
最终走向了灭亡
and chaos and ruin.
王国陷入了连年的战争与混乱
and the kingdom fell to war,
他一意孤行
He followed his own path
但是大王子想要独吞整个王国
But the oldest prince wanted to rule the land for himself.
维护国土的安定和平
on which the peace of the land rested.
他们本应成支柱力量
that they should be the pillars
他年迈后 将王国分给了4个儿子
And when he grew old he divided the kingdom among his four sons,
统治者是个明智公正的国王 深受爱戴
ruled by a wise and fair king who was much beloved.
名字早已被人遗忘
Its name long forgotten,
古老的王国
Ancient kingdom.
妈妈
Mum!
从前有一个古老的王国
Once there was an ancient kingdom.
妈妈 求婚者 结婚
Mother. Suitors? Marriage?
臭小子们
Boys!
梅莉达
Merida!
梅莉达
Merida!
我抵死不从 你不能强迫我
I won’t go through with it. You can’t make me.
不 这只是你的一厢情愿
No, it’s what you’ve been preparing me for my whole life.
梅莉达 你这辈子所有的准备都是为了这个
Merida, this is what you’ve been preparing for your whole life.
身为公主不可以大声嚷嚷
A princess does not raise her voice.
看来公主就得事事听人摆布是吧
I suppose a princess just does what she’s told?
通过比赛 赢得你的芳心
to compete in the games for your hand.
今年 各部族都将派出一名求婚者
This year, each clan will present a suitor
说真的 梅莉达 有必要这么激动吗
Honestly, Merida, I don’t know why you’re reacting this way.
你…是她…艾莉诺
You… She… Elinor?
-爸爸 -怎么了 我…
– Dad! – What? I…
-什么 -所有部族都同意了
– What? – The clans have accepted.
领主们要带各自的儿子来向你求婚
The lords are presenting their sons as suitors for your betrothal.
梅莉达
Merida.
佛格
Fergus?
你父王要给你谈点事
Your father has something to discuss with you.
我又怎么了吗
What did I do now?
孩子们 你们出去一下
Boys, you are excused.
谁同意什么了 妈妈
Who’s accepted what, Mother?
他们都同意了
They’ve all accepted.
佛格
Fergus?
去咬那个 你们这群脏鬼
Chew on that, you manky dogs!
别碰我的食物 贪吃的小杂种们
Stay out of my food, you greedy mongrels.
好了 好了
Aye, aye!
肯定是他们的回复
Their responses, no doubt.
是麦金 麦葛和丁瓦领主寄来的
From the Lords Macintosh, MacGuffin and Dingwall.
-王后 -谢谢 莫蒂
– My lady. – Thank you, Maudie.
很好吃的
It’s delicious.
那只是只小羊的胃
That’s just a wee sheep’s stomach.