我还会唱歌♥哩
That’s not all I can do.
-瞪人很没礼貌 -那只乌鸦会说话
– Staring is rude. – The crow’s talking!
它已经吃饱了
That’s stuffed.
坚若磐石
Tough as stone.
这幅木雕画如何 它是紫杉做的
How about this conversation starter? It’s made of yew wood.
我可是魔…磨木头的木匠
I’m a… Whittler of wood.
要是有的话我肯定知道
I should know.
木头不可能有魔力
Wood cannot be imbued with magical properties.
-它自己在扫地 -荒唐
– It was sweeping by itself. – That’s ridiculous.
你的扫帚
Your broom!
我可以便宜卖♥♥给你这件珍品
I’ll make you a deal for this rare prize.
这可是独一无二的唷
This is one of a kind!
但是呢喃精灵 它们…
But the will-o’-the-wisps, they…
想来点新奇的玩意儿点亮阴冷的房♥间吗
Perhaps a touch of whimsy to brighten any dank chamber?
有看到喜欢的吗
See anything you like?
我不明白…
I don’t understand…
-你是谁 -只是个卑微的木雕师
– Who are you? – Just a humble woodcarver.
现在全店都打对折
Everything is half off.
看到喜欢的就叫我一声
You holler if you see anything you like.
随便看看吧
Look around.
呢喃精灵为什么要带我来这儿
Why would the wisps lead me here?
安格斯
Angus!
过来 安格斯
Come on, Angus.
安格斯
Angus!
不 我都做了些什么
Oh, no. What have I done?
天哪
Oh, dear.
梅莉达
Merida!
梅莉达
Merida!
-要有公主的样子 -妈妈
– and I expect you to act like one. – Mum!
梅莉达 你是个公主
Merida, you are a princess,
我宁死也不要像你一样
I’d rather die than be like you!
-我永远不可能像你一样 -停 住手
– I’ll never be like you. – No, stop that!
-妖怪 -梅莉达
– That’s what you are! – Merida.
你就是个妖怪
And you’re a beast.
你怎么跟小孩儿一样不懂事
You’re acting like a child.
我不可能像你一样
Well, I’m not going to be like you.
想让我变得和你一样
trying to make me be like you.
你只会跟我说不能做这个 要做那个
You walk around telling me what to do, what not to do,
你有问过我想要什么吗 没有
Do you ever bother to ask what I want? No.
这桩婚事是你想要的
This whole marriage is what you want.
你从没为我想过
You’re never there for me.
不公平
Unfair?
这太不公平了
This is so unfair!
是你要给我听着
You listen to me!
-你听我说 -我是王后
– Just listen! – I am the Queen!
这事若没处理好 就会引发战争
It’ll be fire and sword if it’s not set right.
就不关心我…
Just don’t care how I…
你不知道自己干了什么好事
You don’t know what you’ve done!
-让我难堪 -我是按照规则比赛
– You embarrassed me. – I followed the rules.
-是你自己要我… -你让他们难堪
– You’re the one that wants me to… – You embarrassed them.
够了 我受够你了
Michty me! I’ve just about had enough of you, lass!
梅莉达 不准射
Merida, I forbid it.
你敢再射一箭试试看
Don’t you dare loose another arrow.
梅莉达 住手
Merida, stop this!
该死的裙子
Curse this dress!
梅莉达
Merida!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要亲手用箭决定自己的未来
And I’ll be shooting for my own hand.
丹布洛部族的长女
Firstborn descendant of Clan Dun Broch.
我是梅莉达
I am Merida.
对了 我希望你不介意被称做丁瓦夫…
By the way, hope you don’t mind being called Lady Ding…
-猜猜谁会来吃饭 -佛格
– Guess who’s coming to dinner? – Fergus.
还真不错啊 是吧
Well, that’s just grand now, isn’t it?
不愧是我儿子
That’s my boy.
大开眼界吧
Feast your eyes!
射得好 儿子 射得好
Well done, lad! Well done.
拜托 快射吧 小子
Come on! Shoot, boy!
小绵羊
Wee lamb.
-佛格 -怎么了
– Fergus. – What?
发型也很迷人
And such lovely flowing locks.
-我捡到了 -臂力不错嘛
– I got it! – Good arm.
这可真迷人
That’s attractive.
至少你射到靶上了 儿子
At least you hit the target, son.
或者举重
Or holding up bridges.
我敢说他肯定在想 要是比木桩掷远多好
I bet he wishes he was tossing cabers.
喂 上前吧
Oi! Get on with it.
愿幸运之箭命中目标
And may the lucky arrow find its target.
对 弓箭手 请就位
Aye, archers to your marks.
弓箭手 请就位
Archers, to your marks!
时间到
It’s time!
我说过多少次了 不可以…
Now, I have told you, you’re not allowed…
我就吃一个
I’ll just take one.

Pull!

Pull!
比赛开始
Let the games begin!
我选择射箭
I choose archery.
箭术 箭术
Archery! Archery.
将由公主本人决定比赛项目
the challenge be determined by the princess herself.
按照传统
It is customary that
在比赛中证明自己的实力
by feats of strength or arms in the games.
想要抱得美人归 就必须
To win the fair maiden they must prove their worth
赢得我们丹布洛族公主的芳心
And thus compete for the hand of the Princess of Dun Broch.
-能够参赛 -长子
– may be presented as champion. – Firstborn?
只有各领主的长子
only the firstborn of each of the great leaders
对 按照我们法律有关继承权的规定
Yes. In accordance with our laws, by the rights of our heritage,
我们刚才说到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
好吧 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
对不起亲爱的 我没有…可是…
I’m sorry, love, I didn’t… But…
我们并不想如此失礼
We mean no disrespect.
王后陛下 向您致以我卑微的歉意
My lady Queen, I feel terrible. My humblest apologies.
不是我先出手的 是他…
I didn’t start it. It was…
想再来一次吗
You want a fresh one?
不准再打了
And no more fighting.
请大家文明一点
Show a little decorum.
到此为止 你们已经闹够了
Now, that’s all done. You’ve had your go at each other.
都停下
Shut it!
好吧
All right.
没错 没错 就是那样…
Nut ’em! Nut ’em! That’s the way to…
放开我
Get off me!
小丁瓦
Wee Dingwall!
你们想笑是吧
You want to laugh, huh?
你这个臭脾气老鬼
you grumpy old troll.
而且我们也不会躲在人家屁♥股♥后面
And we don’t hide under bridges,
要斯沓载考近一颠…
If he was a wee bit closer…
-至少我们有头发 -还有满口的牙齿
– At least we have hair. – And all our teeth.
难道是怕我把你一头秀发弄乱吗
afraid to muss your pretty hair?
你这胆小鬼 只会傻笑的狂徒
Or are ye scared, simpering jackanapes,
有种就站出来说
Go on. Say it to my face.
-吹牛 -什么 我听见了
– Lies! – What? I heard that.
击垮了一支进攻我方的舰队
and struck down a whole attacking fleet.
另一手挥舞宝剑
and with the other he held his mighty sword
他一手掌舵
With one arm he was steering the ship
他一手…
With one arm, he was…
只身消灭了一整条舰队
and he took out a whole armada singlehandedly.
他曾被一万罗马大军包围
who was besieged by 10,000 Romans
我来引荐我的独子
I present my only son
丁瓦
Dingwall!
有请丁瓦部族
Clan Dingwall.
麦葛最猛
MacGuffin!
消灭敌军两千多名
and with his bare hands vanquished 2,000 foes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!