妈妈 等等
Mum! Wait!
妈妈 你不能出去
Mum, you can’t go out there.
完全听不懂他在说啥
I have no idea.
我们连甜点都还没吃呢
But we haven’t had dessert yet.
又来了 城♥堡♥大追捕
Here we go. Another hunt through the castle.
警惕点
And keep a sharp eye.
大家听着 跟我来
Everybody, follow me.
为什么凡事都是我的错 真不公平
Why do I always get blamed for everything? It’s just not fair.
我要找她来处理这事
I’ll get her to fix this.
真难以置信
Unbelievable.
鬼鬼祟祟到处看
Eyes all over the place.
那个眼睛瞪得溜圆的老巫婆
Goggly old hag.
冲我嚷嚷也没用 都是老巫婆的错
There’s no point in having a go at me. The witch is to blame.
不太对劲
Something’s not right.
你们听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我只是想让她改变你
I just wanted her to change you.
我没有让她把你变成一头熊
I didn’t ask her to change you into a bear.
这不是我的错
It’s not my fault.
那老巫婆给了我一个不靠谱的咒语
That scaffy witch gave me a gammy spell.
怎么会是熊
Why a bear?
你… 你变成熊了
You’re… You’re a bear!
妈妈
Mum?

Bear!
妈妈
Mum?
那我就去告诉他们婚礼结束了吧
So I’ll just tell them the wedding’s off, then?
妈妈
Mum?
蛋糕
Cake.
你在蛋糕里放了什么
What was in that cake?
你会对婚礼有些新想法哦
have something new to say on the marriage.
也许一会儿
Then maybe in a bit you might
不要心急 慢慢休息 妈妈
Just take all the time you need to getting yourself right, Mum.
我想出了一个杀死这畜生的完美方法
I dream about the perfect way to make this devil die.
听到了吗 小的们
Aye. You heard her, lads.
继续为你的左腿复仇吧
Go about avenging your leg.
还好 我没事
Fine. I’m fine.
艾莉诺 你还好吧 亲爱的
Elinor? Are you all right, dear?
看这熊怪
It’s Mor’du!
艾莉诺 快看
Elinor, look!
抱歉 失陪了
Now, if you’ll excuse us.
很快
Presently.
但你们一定会得到满意的答复的
But you shall have your answer.
各位大人 我现在略有不适
Milords, I am out of sorts at the moment.
我们一直耐心静候着呢
We’ve been waiting patiently.
王后陛下
My lady Queen.
叫大家躲远点 别影响我射箭
Now, clear out of there, boys. I don’t want you to spoil my shot.
非常好
It’s good enough.
再往左一点 非常好
A wee bit to the left. That’s good.
往左边放一点 很好
A little to the left. That’s good.
很好 就这样 很好
All right, that’s fine. That’s just fine.
梅莉达 带我回房♥间去
Merida! Just take me to my room.
你现在对婚事有什么看法吗
How do you feel about the marriage now?
-妈妈 -我突然觉得不太舒服
– Mum! – Suddenly I’m not so well.
感觉天旋地转的
My head’s spinning like a top.
-妈妈 -我突然有点头晕
– Mother? – I’m woozy suddenly.
平复一下这一团乱
and put this whole kerfuffle to rest?
走吧 我们上楼去见那些领主
Now, why don’t we go upstairs to the lords
这样好多了
That’s better.
有没有改变对婚事的想法
Have you changed your mind at all about the marriage and all that?
有点涩 还很冲
Tart and then gamy.
-这…这是什么味啊 -感觉有什么不同吗
– What… What is that? – Different?
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
味道很特别
Interesting flavor.
你 给我做的吗
You made this for me?
我做的 特意为你做的
I made it. For you. Special.
-这是什么 -和好的礼物
– What’s this? – It’s a peace offering.
当然 我们还是得做出决定
Of course, we both know a decision still has to be made.
把你的头钉在墙上
hang your noggin on a peg…
我会抓到你 扒你的皮
I’ll hunt you, then I’ll skin you,
为我的腿付出代价
For gobbling up my leg
肮脏坏熊 过来领死
Come taste my blade, you manky bear
你父王正在外面”取悦”他们
Your father’s out there “entertaining” them.
-真的吗 -我暂时安抚了那些领主
– Honestly? – I’ve pacified the lords for now.
平安回来就好 这就没事了
Well, you’re home now, so that’s the end of it.
安格斯把我甩了下来 不过我没受伤
Angus threw me. But I’m not hurt.
我简直无法思考 你的裙子怎么这样了
I didn’t know what to think. Look at your dress.
我不知道你跑去哪里 什么时候才回来
I didn’t know where you’d gone or when you’d come back.
-我担心地要命 -你…真的吗
– I’ve been worried sick. – You… You were?
-梅莉达 -妈妈
– Merida. – Mum!
熊怪 熊怪…
Mor’du, Mor’du…
万岁
Hooray!
大家齐力屠♥杀♥ 你的死期已到
now the time has come for all of us to slaughter you
熊怪 熊怪
Mor’du, Mor’du,
魔咒的什么事
the spell?
你是不是说了有关…
Did you say something about…
这个魔咒的注意事项是什么来着
What was that thing about the spell?
你买♥♥的木雕会在两周内寄到
Expect delivery of your purchase within a fortnight.
亲爱的 相信我 管用的
Trust me. It’ll do the trick, dearie.
就能改变我的命运
it will change my fate?
你确定我把这个给我妈妈吃了
You’re sure if I give this to my mum,
-你不想要 -想 当然想要
– You don’t want it? – Yes! I want it.
一块蛋糕
A cake?
制出来的是什么
What have we here?
我们来看看
And now let’s see.
可以了
That’ll do.
加点这个
Just a little bit of this.
需要什么材料呢
Now, what do I need?
他还带了个精美的桃花心木干酪板走
And made off with an especially attractive mahogany cheese board.
那当然
Yes.
那他最后如愿了吗
And did he get what he was after?
一个能改变他命运的魔咒
A spell that would change his fate.
他用这个 买♥♥下一个魔咒
And he gave me this for a spell.
他想要拥有以一当十的力量
He demanded I give him the strength of ten men.
长得很帅 穿着紧身裤
Easy on the eyes. Tight pants.
我上次是帮一位王子配制魔咒
The last time I did this was for a prince.
这一点很重要
Very important.
千万不能在雕刻室施魔咒
You never conjure where you carve.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
好了
There.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
成交
Done!
这样就能改变我的命运
That’ll change my fate.
我需要一个改变我母亲的魔咒
I want a spell to change my mum.
你知道自己在做什么吗
Are you sure you know what you’re doing?
买♥♥所有的木雕 还有一个魔咒
Every carving and one spell.
这可以让我们撑好几个月呢
That would set us up for months.
天哪 真漂亮
Oh, my, that’s lovely, that is.
用这个
With this.
那你用什么来结账呢 亲爱的
And how are you going to pay for that, sweetie?
那…
Well…
-什么 你说什么 -所有的木雕
– What? What was that? – Every carving.
我全买♥♥了
I’ll buy it all.
滚出去 滚 快走开
Get out! Shoo! Get! Be gone with you!
我才不管
I don’t care!
不要 呢喃精灵带我来的
No! The wisps led me here!
如果你不买♥♥东西 就滚出去
If you’re not going to buy anything, get out.
我不是女巫 不知足的顾客太多了
I’m not a witch! Too many unsatisfied customers.
-我是木雕师 -我来是因为我母亲
– Woodcarver! – You see, it’s my mother.
-我是木雕师 -你能改变我的命运
– Woodcarver! – You’ll change my fate!
所以呢喃精灵才带我来找你
That’s why the wisps led me here.
-你是巫师 -木雕师
– You’re a witch! – Woodcarver.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!