妈妈 是你吗
Mum, is that you?
妈妈 快回来
Mum, come back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
不试试怎么知道你不喜欢呢
How do you know you don’t like it if you won’t try it?
吃吧
Go on.
给你
There you go.
等等 公主不应该有武器 这可是您说的
Wait. A princess should not have weapons, in your opinion.
早餐
Breakfast.
跟我来吧
Come on.
你从哪弄到的水 里面有虫子
Where did you get this water? It has worms.
有毒
They’re poisonous.
这是龙葵果
They’re nightshade berries.
在小溪旁找到的 是吧
Find those by the creek, did you?
抱歉 我不懂熊语
Sorry. I don’t speak bear.
什么
What?
这些都是什么
What’s all this supposed to be?
那么
So…
早上好
Good morning.
我永远都在这里
I’ll always be right here.
我勇敢的小公主 我在这里
My brave wee lassie, I’m here.
我们明天会想出办法的
We’ll sort it out tomorrow.
谢谢惠顾 祝好
Thank you for visiting. Have a lovely day.
我去斯多摩威参加巫师狂欢节了
I’m off to the Wickerman Festival in Stomoway…
看看四周 我们需要更多的药剂
Look around. We’ll need more vials.
或许有一本咒语书
Maybe there’s a book of spells.
…满足您的一切…
…for all your…
-欢迎来到巧手雕刻 -什么
– Welcome to the Crafty Carver… – What?
不 不 你去哪了
No. No! Where’d you go?
感谢您在巧手雕刻店购物
And thank you for shopping at the Crafty Carver.
就是这样 挂了
That’s it. Ta-ta.
毁于虚荣
torn by pride.
修补裂痕
mend the bond
深省内心
look inside,
命运已变
Fate be changed,
再说一次
One more time.
命运已变 修补裂痕 什么意思啊
“Fate be changed… Mend the bond.” What does that mean?
毁于虚荣
torn by pride.
修补裂痕
mend the bond
深省内心
look inside,
命运已变
Fate be changed,
除非你能记下这些话语
unless you remember these words.
第二个日出之时 咒语就将永久生效
By the second sunrise, your spell will be permanent,
关于咒语 有一点我忘了告诉你
There’s one bit I forgot to tell you about the spell.
开春之前不会回来
and won’t be back till spring.
公主 我去斯多摩威参加巫师狂欢节了
Princess, I’m off to the Wickerman Festival in Stomoway
若想与侏儒交谈…
To speak with a live homunculus…
若你是那个红发小姑娘 请倒入3号♥药剂
If you’re that red-haired lass, vial three.
盖尔语 请倒入2号♥药剂
If you’d like the menu in Gaelic, vial two.
请将1号♥药剂倒入坩埚
pour vial one into the cauldron.
有关肖像画和结婚蛋糕事宜
about portraits or wedding cake toppers,
若想咨♥询♥
But if you’d like to enquire
现在小店存货已售罄
I am completely out of stock at this time.
熊主题雕刻艺术店
home of bear-themed carvings and novelties.
欢迎来到巧手雕刻
Welcome to the Crafty Carver,
不 不 不
No, no. No! No!
不
No.
等等
Wait.
真的 她当时就在这儿
No, really, she was just here.
不可能 她当时明明在这里
No. She was here.
难以置信 我居然找到了
I can’t believe it. I found it.
走这边 快 跟上来
It’s this way! Come on! Hurry!
巫婆的小屋
The witch’s cottage…
妈妈 我知道这里
Mum, I know this place.
我们能撞大运刚好走到巫婆的小屋去吧
going to happen upon the witch’s cottage?
她不会以为
Does she think we’re just
然后它们排成一条线带我走进了森林
Then a whole trail of them led me off into the forest.
我当时站在这里 呢喃精灵就出现在那边
I was standing right here and the wisp appeared right there.
很好 我妈在这看着 你们就不出现了
Fine. Don’t come out now that my mum’s watching.
我在这儿呢
I’m here!
带我去巫婆的小屋
Lead me to the witch’s cottage.
出现吧 精灵们 快出现吧
Come out, wisps. Come on out.
呢喃精灵呢
Where are these wisps?
好了
Right!
作为奖励 你们想吃什么就吃什么吧
Go on and help yourself to anything you want, as a reward.
我很快就回来
Now, I’ll be back soon.
妈妈 我们得快点了
Mum, we’ve got to hurry.
他们没事的 是吧 小伙子们
They’ll be fine. Won’t you, boys?
快点 妈妈 动作快
Come on, Mum. Quick.
莫蒂 亲爱的 回来 没事的
Maudie, honey, come here! It’s all right!
老天 莫蒂 你能不能镇定一点
For goodness’ sakes, Maudie, would you get a grip?
你看见什么了 莫蒂 说出来就好了
What did you see, Maudie? Just spit it out, Maudie.
我明明用棍子撑上了
I propped it open with a stick.
-锁上了 -丁瓦最后一个上来的
– It’s locked. – Dingwall was the last up.
我们回去吧
Let’s just get inside.
那么大的爪子怎么开门
He’s got big giant paws!
真荒唐 它连门都打不开
Doesn’t make sense. It cannot open doors.
-也许是条龙 -城♥堡♥里的大熊怪
– A dragon, perhaps. – Bear in the castle!
要不然就是被大鸟带走了
Was carried away by a giant birdy.
它一定是长了翅膀
It must have sprouted wings.
从这都能看到我的房♥子
You can see my house from here.
我确信它跑来这边了
I’m sure it went this way.
他在那
There he is!
闭嘴
Try shutting yours!
我们是不是应该搭个陷阱
Think we should lay a trap?
快点 妈妈
Come on, Mum.
在那
There it goes!
跟上 小的们
Come on, lads!
在那
There it goes!
听到了吗
Did you hear that?
好吧 一年
Okay. Fine. A year.
你们可以吃我两星期的甜点 三星期
You can have my desserts for two… Three weeks.
好吧
All right.
我们得从城♥堡♥出去 我需要你们的帮助
We’ve got to get out of the castle. I need your help.
一个老巫婆把妈妈变成了熊 这不是我的错
A witch turned Mum into a bear. It’s not my fault.
妈妈
Mum?
快点 这边
Quick! This way!
我们不能走这条路 会被发现的
We can’t go this way. You’ll be seen.
你就不能听我一句吗
Would you just listen to me?
我就知道
I knew it!
熊
A bear!
说出来 莫蒂
Spit it out, Maudie!
别害怕 怎么回事
Just calm down, lass. What is it?
莫蒂
Maudie!
现在有人看到了
Now you’ve done it.
没谁会看到你
It’s not like anyone’s gonna see you.
又不是裸体
You’re not naked.
你全身都是毛
You’re covered with fur.
快停下
Stop!
停下
Stop.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们得…
We have to…
妈妈 等等
Mum, wait.
他嗅来嗅去的样子真像只猎狗
He’s like a hound with that nose of his.
最好别惹他 怎么说他也是国王
Best to humor him. He is, after all, the King.
陛下
my liege?
妈妈
Mum!
我们到底在找什么…
And just what exactly are we after…
又一出能把人无聊死的娱乐节目
Another one of your entertainments to bore us to death!
如果他看到你 你就死定了
If he so much as sees you, you’re dead.
你想干嘛啊 爸爸可是跟熊有仇
What are you doing? Dad. The Bear King?