好吧 我道歉
I’m sorry. I apologize.
我知道你的好名声很重要
I know you have a reputation to uphold.
我不会这样了
It won’t happen again.
-乔纳森 -什么
-Jonathan. -Yeah?
你知道吗 乔纳森…
You know, Jonathan…
世界需要空想者
the world needs dreamers.
-嗯 -我不这样认为
-Excuse me? -No, I don’t think so.
有一天我希望你会清醒过来…
You know, one day I believe that you’re gonna wake up…
并且意识到你不是我兄弟了…
and realize you no longer have a brother…
也没有朋友了 到那时…
and you no longer have any friends, and on that day…
我会站在你面前耻笑你
I’m gonna be standing front and center just laughing my fuckin’ head off.
老天
God!
我只是开玩笑
I’m just messin’ around with my brother.
-我们还好吧 -好
-Are we okay here? -Okay.
我没想冒犯你 鲍勃…
I hope this doesn’t offend you, Bob…
但你弟弟是个混球
but your brother’s a cocksucker.
-我知道 -你生气了
-I know. -Did I offend you?
-没有 -好
-That didn’t offend me. -Good.
欢迎 我有漂亮屋子
Well, welcome I’ve gof a beautiful house
西班牙裔男子 非烟民
Hispanic male, nonsmoker,
进了辆白色货车 西北门
enters white van, southwest door.
-记下来 -记了
-Mark that down. -I did.
好的 开走了 像往常一样
There you go. Drive away, just like you always do.
完成了 伙计 我们标记了后门 标记了前门…
We got it, man. We know it backwards, and we know it forewords…
因为跑过来 做了调查
because we’ve done the legwork, and we’ve done the research.
这些明天兑现
And now it pays off tomorrow.
-该完成了 -你画啥呢
-Just gotta follow through. -What are you working on?
给你看看
Let me show you this.
喔 你的大作
Wow, that’s one of your little drawings.
开始…这么翻过来 好
There he goes… pole vaults over the thing. There he goes, and there he is.
我喜欢这画儿 你真有才
I love the drawings. I love it. You’re creative.
告诉我
Tell me something.
你觉得伊内兹怎么样
What do you think of Inez?
-作为一个人 -作为一个女人
-As a person? -Yeah, as a girl.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我觉得她人不错 很和气
I thought she was a good person. She was friendly.
很性感 我并不像你那样了解她
She was attractive. I didn’t get to know her as well as you did.
这就是我为什么没犹豫
That’s the only reason I even bother to hesitate.
罗基那小子真是个怪胎
That kid Rocky struck me as kind of a weirdo.
谁 罗基
What? Rocky?
-他说他爱你 -啥
-I mean, he said he loved you. -What?
事啊 他说他爱你
Yeah, he said he loved you.
-他…-太诡异了
-Was he… -I mean, that just seemed strange.
他是在翻译吗
Was he translating?
在翻译我的话吗
Was he translating for me when he said he loved you?
他说他爱你
He said he loved you.
不是在翻译 这是我的理解
He wasn’t translating. That’s how I understood him.
他说的是英语 我的反应是”嗯 好 我…”
He was talking in English. I was like, “What? Okay. l…”
喔 安东尼 你上那儿去
Whoa! Anthony, where are you going?
他只是个糊涂小子 安东尼 回来
He’s just a mixed-up kid! Anthony, come on!
你毁了我们的埋伏了 也许我没听懂他的话
You’re blowing our cover. Maybe I didn’t understand him.
我想找个旅馆 我不知道地区代码
I’m calling for a motel. I don’t know the area code.
我只知道旅馆名字
I just know the name of the motel.
-听着 我能跟他说句话吗 -当然可以
-Listen, can I borrow him a minute? -All right. Sure.
我在想
I was thinking.
也许我跟你一起去会让你有安全感
It might give you a feeling of security if I went in there with you tomorrow.
给你做后援
You know, just for backup.
-呃 女孩 -没错
-Huh, Chicky? -Oh, that’s right.
我是说 不会有人受伤吧
Well, I mean, it couldn’t hurt, could it?
不会 但是…
No, it couldn’t hurt, but…
你得两面都考虑 是你拉我入行的
You gotta weigh the pros and cons. You’re the one who hipped me to that.
哦 是的 最糟会怎样
Shoot, well, what are the cons?
最糟…如果你明天去…
Cons… if you go in there tomorrow…
你的辉煌历史又添了一笔
then it’s just another score by Abe Henry.
没错
That’s true.
我找伊内兹
Can I speak to Inez, please?
她是清洁工 她在那儿工作过
She’s one of the housekeepers. She worked there for a while.
别这样 女士
Please don’t do this to me, ma’am.
听着 我只是…我想想办法
Look, I’ll… Let me see what I can do.
好吧 这是你的决定
Well, it’s your decision.
如果你觉得没问题…
If it’s okay with you…
我就放心了…
it would mean a lot to me…
只要你让我放手去做
if you’d let me try this one alone.
操 我会传授你绝招的 小子
Damn. I’II tell you something, kid.
你贼胆包天
You’ve got the guts of a damn lion.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
卡门 过得好吗
Carmen, how’s it goin’?
我找伊内兹 你今天见她了吗 她在吗
Yeah, I’m looking for Inez. Have you seen her today? Is she in?
不在
She’s not here.
嘿 伙计 还好吗
Hey, man. How’s it goin’?
我找伊内兹 她是清洁工
I’m looking for Inez. She’s one of the housekeepers.
-她是 -清洁工 稍等
-She is? -Yeah, she is. Hold on.
-找你的 电♥话♥ -谢谢
-It’s for you. Telephone. -Thank you.
太好了 她还认得我的声音
Yes! She recognizes my voice!
不 我在一个派对上
No, I’m at a party.
老天 听起来不错 过得好吗
God, you sound terrific. How are you?

That’s great!
我很好 尤其是现在
No, I’m great, especially now that I got you.
我找你找疯了 问了旅馆里的每个人
I’ve been looking all over for you. I talked to every person at the hotel.
我什么时候能见到你
When am I going to see you?
天啊 你的英语进步很大
Gosh, your English is really improving.
-很流利了 伊内兹 -谢谢
-It sounds… You’re fluent now, Inez! -Thank you.
我听说…
So the word on the street…
或者是…
Or should I say…
有谣言说…
rumor has if thaf, well…
说你爱我
I heard you love me.
没错
Yes, I do.

Yes!
老天啊 伊内兹
God, Inez!
猎鸟狗 呼叫 稻草人
Bird Dog to Scarecrow.
-回答 -收到 猎鸟狗
-Come in. -Go ahead, Bird Dog.
我身处地可以看到你 很清晰
I got a visual read on you. You’re all clear.
很好 猎鸟狗 很好 继续监控
Outstanding, Bird Dog. Outstanding. Stand by.
我们走
Let’s go!
猪头 准备好了吗
Kumar, are you ready?
-好啦 -祝我们好运
-Yes. -Let’s get lucky!
行动起来 快 齐头并进
Everybody move! Let’s go! Keep up the intensity!

Come on!
稻草人
Scarecrow?
-收到 镰刀 -上面一切顺利吗 兄弟
-Come in, Jackknife. -Is everything all right up there, man?
一切正常 我们正在靠近左右边的电梯
Affirmative. We’re approaching the elevator right now on my left.
-继续监控 收到 猎鸟狗
-Stand by. Come in, Bird Dog. -Copy.
-挪到第二位置上去 速度 -马上
-Move you your second position. Fast! -I’m moving.
你们坐电梯 我守着楼梯
You guys take the elevator. I’m gonna secure the stairway.
-镰刀 你还好吧 -很好
-Kumar, are you okay? -Yeah.
我从楼梯上去 一切正常
I’m heading up the stairway.
哦 老天 我磕了下膝盖
Everything looks good. I just hit my knee!
检验通信设备 镰刀
Testing! Kumar!
嗯 我很好
What? I’m okay.
停下 让它降下来 来
Stop! Get it down! Go!
快 走 你上哪儿去 过来
Let’s go. Go. Where are you goin’? Come here.
六分钟后在检查站会合
Rendezvous at the checkpoint in six minutes.
检查站
Checkpoint!
-他化名是什么来着 -啥
-Who’s that man? -What do you mean?
他是苹果白兰地 快
That’s Applejack! Come on!
-我们到哪儿去 -到这个走廊
-Where we are going? -Right down the corridor here.
-你紧张吗 -紧张
-Are you nervous? -Yes, I am nervous.
就是这儿 天呐
There it is. Oh, boy.
好极了
That’s perfect.
没问题
No problem.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!