看到那边的房♥子了吗
You see the house over here?
我们走过去吧 去打个电♥话♥
Let’s walk over to it. We’ll use the phone.
我们得回家 好
We need to go home, okay?
不 执行B计划吧
Whoa, no. Let’s go to plan B.
我们搭便车到下个镇子…搭便车吧…
We’ll hitchhike to the next town… Look, we hitchhike…
都结束了 好 我们没钱了
Look, it’s over, okay? We’re broke.
我们回家吧
We’re gonna go home.
首先 你秀逗了
First of all, what is broke to you?
你真是骄纵 有几千美金不算穷
You’re so spoiled. Having only a few hundred dollars is not broke.
我们没事的 小挫折而已 我们可以搭便车…
We’re okay. This is a setback. We hitchhike…
怎么了
What is this?
好了 16美元
All right. $16.
那其余的钱呢
So, where’s the rest of the money?
你给了伊内兹了
You gave it to Inez.
没 我没给过她什么
No, I never gave Inez anything.
钱在那个信封里
In the envelope.
鲁莽 你给一个清洁工500美元的小费
Pointless act! You don’t give a $500 tip to the housekeeper!
不当之举 不可饶恕
That’s inappropriate! That’s inexcusable!
我没法原谅这行为 你当时都在想些什么
That, I don’t forgive! What were you thinking?
-她不是清洁工 -她就是
-Don’t call her the housekeeper. -That’s what she is.
别要挟我 她就是清洁工 她是个清洁工
Don’t threaten me. That’s what she is. She is a housekeeper.
-打扫卫生的人就是清洁工 -你给我当心
-People are housekeepers. -You better watch it.
别他妈乱说
You don’t know what you’re talking about right now.
她的名字伊内兹
Her name’s Inez.
我的是迪格南 伙计 那又怎样
And my name’s Dignan, man. So what?
她不爱你 伙计
She didn’t love you, man.
你上那儿去
Now where are you going?
来 走吧
Come on. Let’s go.
你为什么那么做 伙计
Why did you do it, man?
我觉得你不了解我在哪儿所经历的…
I don’t really think you know what I was going through back there…
别跟我说这些 伙计…
Please don’t lay that on me now, man…
因为我没兴趣听
because I’m not interested in hearing any of that.
你就没想过我在那儿其实过得很开心吗…
Did it ever occur to you that I might enjoy a great stay…
在那个鸟不生蛋的精神病院…
at some mental hospital out in the middle of nowhere…
晚上策划逃跑 白天和姑娘们一块儿晒日光浴
going running at night, getting a tan with a bunch of beautiful girls?
你想过吗
Did you ever think about that?
你觉得迪格南当时在干嘛呢
What do you think Dignan was doing that whole time you were out there?
我跟你说了迪格南被炒鱿鱼了…火爆鱿鱼
I told you Dignan got fired… out on his ass.
你有想过吗 有吗
But you never thought about that, did you?
到最后为你自己着想比考虑迪格南要轻松些
In the end it’s easier to think about yourself than to think about Dignan.
迪格南 拜托
Dignan, come on.
我觉得我更像个疯子 知道吗
I thought I was supposed to be the one that was a little crazy, you know?
迪格南 别多想了
Dignan, come on.
“亲爱的格雷斯 我喜欢读你的来信
“Dear Grace, I en joyed your lefter.
我也觉得精神病院里的日子没那么糟糕
I agree Camp Douglas isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
从来没有
It never was.
但你要是觉得孤独或者想家…
But if you’re feeling lonely or homesick even…
我建议你 一 打电♥话♥给我
I recommend thaf, one, you call me.
我住在鲍勃·梅普尔索普家里…
I’m staying af Bob Mapplethorpe’s…
二 让自己忙起来
and, two, fhat you keep extremely busy.
-这法子对我很有用 -嘿 赫克托
-lf’s working for me. -Come here, Hector.
我有了一个全新的计划
I’ve got a whole, new program.
鲍勃和我每天早上5:30 起床 送报纸
Bob and I get up at 5:30 every morning fo run our paper route.
我找了三份工作
I’ve gof three jobs.
钱不够用 而鲍勃不适合做这些工作
The money isn’t much, and Bob isn’t suited for this kind of work.
但我们有彼此作陪…
But we keep each other company…
并且一旦认真工作起来我们都开心了很多
and we both feel much better about ourselves now thaf we’re working hard.
-谢谢惠顾 欢迎再来 -谢谢 法恩先生
-Glad you enjoyed it. You all come back. -Thanks, Mr. Fine.
杰克 我工作了 昨晚我赚了75美元的小费
Jack, I’ve been working. I made $75 in tips last night.
鲍勃的弟弟 那个超人 有一些合法的负债
Bob’s brother, Future Man, has accumulated some exfensive legal debts.
但我们慢慢地帮他还清了
But we’re gradually helping him fo pay those off.
我能留3块钱加个油
Can I at least have three bucks for gas?
不行
No, can’t.
我开始给一个名叫飓风的足球队做教练
I’m also coaching a Little League soccer team called the Hurricanes.
他们都是初学者 但非常上进…
They’re mostly beginners, but they’ve got a lof of spirit…
并且屡败屡战
and fhey don’t let defeat get them down.
这风格让我想起来迪格南
They remind me of Dignan in that way.
他这个人 既不愤世嫉俗又不半途而废
Say what you will abouf him, he’s no cynic and he’s no quitter.
这么一天下来我总是很累…
I’m usually so exhausted now at the end of the day…
没空去吹牛…
so thaf I don’t have time fo think abouf blown opportunities…
浪费时间了
or wasted time.
我确实有个好建议 格雷斯
I do have one bif of advice for you though, Grace.
进学校学门外语吧
Take the fime in school fo learn a foreign language.
我没学过 知道不懂外语的损失有多大
I myself never did, and I feel I paid a price for it.
好吧 再会 格雷斯
Well, so long, Grace.
想你 别忘了给我回信
I miss you very much. Don’f forgef to write me back.
安东尼”
Anthony.”
好 他在那儿
Okay, there he goes.
我是迪格南 等等
It’s Dignan. Wait up!
上那儿去
Where are you going?
遛狗而已
I’m just walking Hector.
你回来多久了
How long you been back?
有一段日子了
A while.
过得怎么样
So how’s it goin’?
挺好的
It’s goin’ pretty good.
我真希望伤人的话…
I wish that some of the stuff that was said…
不是我说的…
hadn’t been said out there by me…
呃…
and…
对不起…
I’m sorry…
关于…
about…
握个手
Do you wanna shake hands?
你穿的是什么啊
What’s this you got on, man?
跳伞服
It’s a jumpsuit.
喜欢吗 我订购了一打
You like it? I ordered a dozen of them.
安东尼 我想把你介绍给苹果白兰地
Anthony, I’d like to introduce you to Applejack.
-苹果白兰地 这是安东尼 -亚当斯·安东尼
-Applejack, this is Anthony. -Anthony Adams.
亨利先生 这是迪格南
Mr. Henry! It’s Dignan!
来客人了
Got some visitors.
-他说他什么时候来 -马上
-What time did he say he’d be here? -Right now.
你觉得下雨了吗 我觉得…
Did you guys feel that? I just felt something…
嘿 上帝
Hey! Jesus Christ!
下面天气怎么样
How’s the weather down there?
-进来 -门是锁着的
-Come on in. -Well, it’s locked.
-没有 进来 小子 -好
-No, no. Come on, son. -Okay.
我刚试过 再试一次
I just tried it, but I’ll try it again.
开着的吧
Yes, it is!
他喷我水
He poured more water on me.
-迪格南 很高兴见到你 -嘿 亨利先生
-Dignan, good to see you. -Hi, Mr. Henry.
苹果白兰地 很高兴…
Applejack, good to…
你谁呀
And who are you?
-他是安东尼…-这不厚道 带生人来
-That’s Anthony… -This is no good, bringing him here.
爽吗 伙计 想啥呢
What the shit, man? What are you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you out of your fuckin’ mind?
过得好吗
How are you?
他是我的经理 划艇
This is my business manager, Rowboat.
我把你淋湿了 是吗小子 进来 小的们
Get you a little wet, did I, son? Come on in, boys.

There you go.
就这样 上旋
That’s it. Give it a little topspin.
使劲儿
A little more!
好 他学得很快
Good. He listens.
-你入伙吗 -不知道 你入伙吗
-This kid in? -I don’t know. Are you in?
-你不明白 -我来给你解释这工作
-You don’t understand. -Let me tell you about this job.
我有了决定落实的计划 好
I got this program and I’m trying to stick to it, okay?
听我说完
Just hear me out.
叫做欣克利冷藏技术 有几个关键地方
It’s called Hinckley Cold Storage. Here are a few of the key ingredients:
炸♥药♥ 撑杆 笑气 直升机…
dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers…
你能想到这计划有多完美吗 伙计
Can you see how incredible this is going to be? Come on!
我不想入伙
I can’t do it.
我知道 但他要是没激♥情♥的话 谁会要他
I know, but if he doesn’t have the enthusiasm, then who needs him?
你说了一路了
Oh, you said a mouthful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!