你身姿挺拔 知道吗 站得很直
You have really good posture, you know? You stand up very straight.
知道吗有些人觉得在旅馆里…
You know, people think that ’cause they’re in a hotel…
他们就该像些懒汉似的
that they can really just kind of act like slobs.
这样不礼貌 如果你想知道我的观点
It’s bad manners, if you ask me.
但是我也发懒了
But then, if I were guilty of it, yeah.
你从墨西哥的什么地方来
Which part of Mexico are you from?
-巴拉圭 -巴拉圭
-Paraguay. -Paraguay.
天啊 好吧 那是…
Boy, okay. That’s kind of over…
-什么 -在瓜地马拉附近 我想
-Excuse me. -Under Guatemala, I think.
不好意思 伊内兹
Sorry, Inez.
这些毛巾还是热的
These towels are still warm.
我猜是刚从烘衣机里取出来 看
I guess that’s from the dryer. See?
打扫卫生
Housekeeping.
-抱歉 -不用了 我们马上退房♥
-Sorry. -No. We’re just checking out.
-0号♥和2号♥ -杂种
-0 and 2. -Son of a bitch!
好发型 分到边上
That’s a good haircut there. Parted on the side.
-谢谢 -那是我朋友需要的发型
-Thank you. -That’s what my friend needs to get.
鲍勃 剪个那样的
Bob, get one like this.
-他们距成功仅差一步 -来 你先来
-They’re one out away from a win. -Here, you go first.
我能跟你说些事儿吗
May I speak to you for a moment, please?
关于我的大♥麻♥田的 我不想让别人听到
It’s about my marijuana crop. I don’t want everyone to hear this.
-我不想再重新排队 -我弟弟进监狱了
-I don’t want to lose my place in line. -My brother is in jail.
啥 等等 你弟弟…为啥
What? Wait a second. Your brother’s… Why?
-大♥麻♥ -什么麻
-The weed. -What weed?
我家后院里 的大♥麻♥
The weed from my back… from my back yard.
他们逮他个正着 正式起诉罪名是什么
They got him by the balls. What’s the official charge?
他们说他是个毒贩子
They say he’s a drug dealer.
太不公正了 他们说他是个毒贩子
That’s so unfair. They say he’s a drug dealer?
我们都知道他不是
You and I both know he’s not a drug dealer.
对吗
Right?
-他不是毒贩子 -我知道 迪格南 我知道
-He’s not a drug dealer. -I know, Dignan. I know.
好吧 鲍勃 想隐藏身份吗
Well? Well, Bob, what about hiding our identities?
抱歉伙计 我们得另找时间了
I’m sorry, guys. We’re gonna have to take a rain check.
苍天啊 太好了 坐在洗衣房♥里…
God, this is great, sitting here in the laundry room…
你做着英语词汇联♥系♥ 我们分享墨西哥烹调心得
you working on your vocabulary and we’re sharing these tamales.
这 这实在是 多令人喜出望外啊
It’s… It’s just, how unexpected.
这是啥 伊内兹
What is that, Inez?
能打开吗
Does that open?
唔 你拍这张照片时还是个小女孩
Wow, you were just a little girl when this was taken.
一个巴拉圭小女孩
A little girl in Paraguay.
我能留着吗 给我好吗
May I keep this? May I have it?
这是我妹妹
She’s my sister.
真滴
Really?
她真像你
She looks just like you.
能给我吗
Can I keep it anyway?
-抱歉 我们走错房♥间了 -不 这是…
-I’m sorry. We’re in the wrong room. -No, man, this is…
不 好吧 我想我们误会了
No. Okay, I guess there’s been a mistake made.
212 你说英语吗 我们有朋友
212? Do you speak English? We have a friend.
怎么…
What the…
我想你们去理发了
Thought you guys went to get your hair cut.
我们没有
No, we didn’t.
好吧 姑娘们 这是我朋友迪哥…
Well, gang, this is my friend Dig…
我是杰瑞 这是科尼利厄斯 安东尼 怎么回事
My name’s Jerry, and this is Cornelius. Anthony, what’s going on?
我在开派对 我做了些香蕉台克利酒
I’m having a party in here. I made some banana daiquiris.
-你要吗 -要 我想来杯
-Do you want one? -Yeah, I guess I’ll have one.
过来 过来
Come on in here, man.
这是伊内兹 那个是罗基
This is Inez, and that’s Rocky right there.
来 鲍勃 关门 进来 伙计
Come on, Bob. Shut the door. Get in here, man.
谁还需要什么 罗基的苏打水
Anybody else want anything? Soda for Rocky.
来 鲍勃 给你一杯
Come on, Bob, let me get you one.
安东尼 我得跟你谈谈
Anthony, I’ve got to talk to you!
抱歉 这貌似是个愉快的夜晚…
Look, I’m sorry. This seems like a nice soiree…
但我家出事了
but I’ve got a family situation.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don’t care what you think.
迪格南不愿意处理 出来一会儿
Dignan does not want to deal with it. Please come outside for a minute!
鲍勃 我是说我们分♥析♥一下这情况好吗
Bob, I’m just saying we gotta analyze the situation, okay?
首先 他们要把他扣留多久
First of all, how long are they gonna hold him?
不知道 我只知道菲尔说他们逮住他了
I don’t know. All I know is that Phil says they got him,
他进了监狱
that he’s in jail.
好 我建议他请律师
Okay, I’ve made a suggestion that he needs to hire an attorney.
别激怒我 伙计
You are pushing your luck, man.
-迪格南 他说的有道理 -我是老大
-Hey, Dignan, he does have a point. -I’m the leader.
-你要我扔下我兄弟 -嗯
-You think I should abandon my brother? -Yeah.
我是说…弄简单些
I’m saying let’s keep it… Let’s keep it very simple, okay?
我们先打电♥话♥弄清到底发生了什么
We’ll make some calls, figure out what’s going on…
如果他四十八小时内没出来我们就回去 好吗
and if he’s not out in 48 hours, then we’II go back, okay?
-啥 -可以吗
-What? -Is that okay?
我说这些并不是可以跟你抬杠
And I wasn’t trying to antagonize you by saying that stuff.
只是你一副猴急猴急要走的样子
It’s just you were gonna fly off half-cocked.
-别指手画脚的 -这是集体决定
-Don’t tell me what I was gonna do. -It’s a team decision.
啥 说啥…什么意思
What? What did you… What does that mean?
我 我不知道该说什么好
l… I don’t know what to say.
-我说 -不
-What I’m talking? -No.
你肤如锦缎
Your skin feels like silk.
锦缎
Like silk?
-什么锦缎 -你的皮肤这样光滑柔软
-What silk? -Your skin, it feels so soft and silky.
-柔软 -锦缎
-It’s soft. -Silk?
砂纸 锦缎
Sandpaper. Silk.
-锦缎 新词汇 -真柔软
-Silk. A new word. -It’s very soft.
我不知道西班牙语该怎么说
I don’t know it in Spanish.
我可以吻你吗
Can I kiss you?
马可 马可
Marco! Marco!
没有救生员值班 你自己担当游泳的风险
No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
好吧 我们…我们会小心的 杰瑞 谢谢你
Okay, we’ll… We’ll be very careful, Jerry. Thank you.
介意我插一脚吗 开玩笑啦
You guys mind if I take a dip? Hey, I’m kidding.
我不是那样木讷
I’m not that insensitive.
另外 我没带游泳用具 水温怎么样
Besides, I didn’t bring my trunks, anyway. How’s the water down there?
我要给你写东西 好吗 我想要你拿着这个
I’m gonna give you something, okay? I want you to hold onto this.
那么 谢谢你聆听我们老掉牙的战争故事
Well, thank you for listening to our old war stories.
我希望你没觉得烦不胜烦
I hope they didn’t bore you too terribly.
-好吧 晚安了 -再见 杰瑞
-Well, anyway, good evening. -Bye, Jerry.
是这样 是块儿表 好吗
Anyways, the watch, okay?
上面有个闹钟…
It has an alarm on it…
当我们快要见面时会响
and will go off and make a sound when we’re supposed to meet.
你按这个按钮 按这里 看到了吗
You do that by this little button. You can just press that. See?
很简单
It’s pretty simple.
-我得走了 -很高兴遇见你 伊内兹
-I have to go. -I’m very glad I met you, Inez.
我也是 我得走了
Me too. I have to go.
杂种
Son of a bitch!
鲍勃走了 他偷了那辆车
Bob’s gone! He stole his car!
懦夫 小杂种
That little coward! That son of a bitch!
杂种 伙计
Son of a bitch, man.
他趁我们睡觉时开溜了
He flew the coop while we were sleepin’.
-他一点性格都没有 伙计 -也许他上商店去了
-He has no character, man. -Maybe he went up to the store.
不是 他把他的东西带走了 他走远了
No, man, he took his stuff. He’s long gone.
嘿 打扫卫生 伊内兹在吗
Hi, housekeeping? Could I speak to Inez, please?
她9:00开始上班
I thought she gets in at 9:00.
哦 好吧 我没有表
Oh, it… Okay. See, I don’t have my watch on.
她带走了
She has it.
告诉我 和她共事感觉如何
Tell me something. What’s it like working with her?
我打赌她很擅长…好的 再见
I bet she’s really great at… Okay. Bye.
我们会抓住他 我们会抓住他 伙计 别担心
We’ll get him. We’II get him, man. Don’t worry about that.
我保证我们会炸掉他的车
And we’ll blow up his car or do something, I guarantee you that.
让我愤怒的是想到鲍勃那张肥脸上的表情…
What makes me furious is thinking about the look on Bob’s fat face…
当他开车溜走时觉得他把我们整了
when he drives away today thinking that he’s pulled one over on us.
-告诉你些别的…-迪格南 拜托
-I’ll tell you another thing… -Dignan, please.
如果再遇上他
If our paths cross again,
你将看到我从未展示给你的另一面…
you’re gonna see a side of me you haven’t seen yet…
变♥态♥虐待狂的一面…因为鲍勃把我惹急了
a sick, sadistic side… because I’m furious at Bob.
-拜托 迪格南 -拜托啥
-Come on, Dignan! -Come on what?