好吧 我去跟经理说一声 等会儿 站在这儿
Well, let me check with my manager. Hold on one second. Just stand inside.
嘿 不好意思 先生 我们打烊了
Hey, excuse me, sir. We’re closed.
-这家伙怎么了 -我把毛衣拉下了
-Oh. What about that guy? -I left my sweater in here.
-他把毛衣拉下了 -是吗 我把钱拉下了
-He forgot his sweater. -Oh, yeah? I left some money in there.
-钱 在哪儿 -在收银台里 退后
-Money? Where? -In the cash register. Step back.
人呢 其他人呢
Stockers! Where are the other stockers?
谁 罗比 他可能在图书室 那是他的管区
Who? Robbie? He might be in Literature. That’s his section.
这是经理吗 谁在那儿 出来
Hey, is that the manager? Who is that? Come here!
-我去通道里 -出什么事儿了
-I’m gonna go down this aisle. -What’s going on here?
-我要你俩上那儿去 -好吧
-I’m sending you both back there. -All right!
快点儿
Come on, move!
好了 坐下 对着墙
Okay, sit down! Get up against the wall!
这儿有什么 钱在哪儿 说话啊
What’s in here? Where’s the money? Talk, stretch!
在抽屉里
It’s in the drawer.
好 快 开抽屉
Okay, there it is. Come on, open up that drawer.
-不 不是这个 -另一个
-No, it’s not. -The other one!
有钱 好
There’s the money. Okay.
放进袋子里 把袋子拿过来
Put it in one of those bags. Get one of those bags.
动作快点 大袋子 你这脑残
Let’s move! Come on! A bigger one, you idiot!
别叫我脑残 你这个朋克男
Don’t call me an idiot, you punk.
你有装图册或字典的大袋子吗 先生
Do you have bigger bags for atlases or dictionaries, sir?
-罗比 -嗷
-Robbie? -Uh-huh.
你不是呆在图书室吗
Aren’t you supposed to be in literature?
-那儿没空间了 -他们要你现在去办公室
-It’s all full up. -They need you in the office right now.
把钱放进小袋子里 我们只好用很多袋子了
Put the money in the little bags. We’ll just use a lot of them.
快 尽你所能地快
Quickly. Just do your best.
为什么你要在鼻子上粘绷带
Why do you wear that tape on your nose?
小袋子 伙计
Little bags, man.
好了 都听着…我要你们都站着别动
Okay, everybody… I want everybody to just sit tight.
好了 多谢
Okay. Thank you so much.
成功了 绝对成功 我们回鲍勃家
Success! Full success! We’re heading back to Bob’s.
我们要上路准备逃亡了 走
We’re gonna hit the road and go on the lam! Go!
好 携赃出逃前 我只说一件事
Okay now, before we divide the loot, let me say one thing.
鲍勃 从这票里得到了”精神嘉奖”
Bob gets the “Spirit Award” on this caper.
虽然他的那份没有我俩的多…
And although his share won’t be as equal as ours…
-啥 你说…-过来 鲍勃
-What? What are you… -Come here, Bob.
你看到他给我使眼色了吗 别出♥卖♥♥♥他
Did you see the look he gave me? Don’t double-cross this guy.
干得好 你们俩 卡嚓 卡嚓
Great work, both of you. Clink, clink.
那么 迪格南 接下来干嘛
So, Dignan, what’s next?
我们和大部队汇合还是
Do we meet the crew after we go on the lam or what?
没人都想知道下一步计划
Everybody wants to know what’s next.
能让我在喜悦里多沉浸会儿吗
May I enjoy this moment?
什么大部队
What crew?
现在是介绍大部队的时候了
Now is not a good time to bring up the crew.
妈了个巴子
Goddamn it.
你这杂种 你想撇掉我
Ya son of a bitch! You’re gonna cut me out!
等等 鲍勃 没人想撇掉谁
Wait a second, Bob. Nobody’s cutting anybody out of anything.
-给你看看这个 -别
-Let me show you this. -Whoa.
鲍勃该看看这个
Bob should see this.
鲍勃 我有东西给你看
Bob, I got something.
-这是啥 -大部队
-What’s this supposed to be? -That’s the crew.
这是亨利先生 他是…我知道
That’s Mr. Henry. He’s a… I know.
安东尼 那是草坪上的人…
Anthony, that’s the Lawn Wranglers…
迪格南 以前工作的那个园林公♥司♥
the landscape company that Dignan here used to work for.
什么 园林
What do you mean, landscaping?
我是指修草坪 修整树丛…园林公♥司♥
I mean push the mower, trim the hedge… landscaping.
-园林公♥司♥ -园林公♥司♥
-Landscaping? -Landscaping.
是的 他们是搞园艺的 懂吗
Yes, they’re landscapers, okay?
是的 他们是搞园艺的
Yes, they’re landscapers.
但你有没有想过园林公♥司♥…
But did it ever occur to you that a landscaping crew…
是一次行动的完美的先锋部队
is a perfect front for an operation?
看着 你看过照片了
Look at this. You’ve seen this picture.
这是亨利先生 除了修草坪外…
That is Mr. Henry, and aside from owning the Lawn Wranglers…
他还是个天才窃贼
he is a very talented thief.
那你现在怎么没跟着他
Then why aren’t you over there right now?
因为我们是逃亡者
Because we’re fugitives.
并且他炒了我鱿鱼
And also because he fired me.
我♥干♥过的最好的工作…
Best job I ever had…
努力工作 努力社交…
working my way up, meeting people…
聆听趣事
listening to stories.
一天他走过来说”迪格南 你被炒了” 就是这样
One day he walks over and says, “Dignan, you’re out,” just like that.
另外 伙计 他说的对
By the way, man, he was right.
即便是先锋部队也得有人会做园艺
Just because it’s a front doesn’t mean somebody doesn’t have to do landscaping.
但是那些日子结束了
But those days are over now.
现在离我拿起电♥话♥跟他说…
Just a matter of time before I pick up the phone and say…
“亨利先生 我回来了”只是个时间问题
“Mr. H., we are coming home.”
所以别担心你的前途 因为我在想
So don’t worry about your future, man, because I am thinking.
如果你不介意 别跟鲍勃…
If you don’t mind, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t mention…
说我被炒了
to Bob about me getting fired.
我不会说的
I won’t.
从强尼法逃离的路
On the run from Johnny Law.
不是通向克利夫兰的
It ain’t no trip to Cleveland.
我爱死这样了
I love it!
再来一个
And another one for me!
鲍比 给你的
Bobby, one for you!
安东尼 远离火
Anthony, fire away!
谁递给我个 我要把它扔出窗户 樱桃炸♥弹♥
Somebody hand me one! I’m gonna throw it out the window! Cherry bomb!
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
迪格南 我不指望你和我一样阴郁…
Dignan, I don’t expect you to be as depressed as I am…
但我认为…看着点儿路 鲍勃
but I don’t think… Watch the road, Bob.
但我认为你的开心很无厘头
But I don’t think that your happiness is quite appropriate.
我是说 你的75年计划没怎么起作用
I mean, your 75-year plan does not seem to be working, you know?
至今我唯一学到的是犯罪不必伏法
The only thing I’ve learned so far is that crime does not pay.
老天 伙计 这可不是世上最好的态度
Gee, man, that’s not the greatest attitude in the world to have.
我认为抱怨不起作用 伙计们
I don’t think we get anywhere by complaining, guys.
好吧 你说的对
Okay. You’re right.
我们来啦
There we go.
保持低调的好地方
Perfect little place to lie low.
我们会和亨利先生取得联♥系♥的
We’II get in touch with Mr. Henry.
我要屋子里最好的房♥间
I’ll get the best room in the house.
犯罪不必伏法
Crime does pay.
我没法理发 那不可能 是吧
I can’t get my hair cut. That’s just no possible, all right?
你要把头发染红 伙计 因为我们得隐藏身份
You’re gonna have to dye it red, man, ’cause we need to hide our identities.
不 很抱歉 我不能那样做
No, I’m sorry. I can’t do that either.
即使这样可以避免被扔进监狱
Even if it’s the difference between some trooper throwing us in jail or not?
我还是不能
I guess so.
那么 我亲爱的你 就是个该死的傻蛋
Then you, my dear friend, are a damn fool.
走吧 鲍勃 快 鲍勃 走吧
Let’s go, Bob. Come on. Bob, let’s go!
-回见 -回见 鲍勃
-See you. -See you later, Bob.
该死的傻蛋
A damn fool!
-不好意思 -没事 进来
-Excuse me. -No, it’s okay. Come on in.
哦 不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
老天 太好了
Gee, it’s great
你能让这房♥间看起来像个过日子的地方…
how you’re able to bring a room to life like this…
仅仅一个动作就做到了
with just a little touch.
天啊 这…这天气真好 不是吗
Geez, it’s… It’s nice out today, isn’t it?
老天 让门开着能吹到美好的微风
Boy, you get a nice breeze with that door open like this.
这里有些闷
It was kind of stuffy in here.
你自己收拾这儿所有的房♥间吗 所有的…
Do you do all of these rooms yourself? All of these…
我是安东尼 安东尼
I’m Anthony. Anthony.
你叫啥
What’s your name?
-伊内兹 -伊内兹 这…唔哇嗷
-Inez. -Inez. That’s… Wow.
哦 不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
很抱歉这里太乱了
Sorry this is such a mess here.
让我帮着你收拾
Here, let me give you a hand with this.
我想我刚游泳时见过你了
I think I might’ve seen you earlier when I was swimming.
你看到我了吗 在泳池边
Did you happen to see me there? By the pool?
是啊 那是我
Yeah, that was me.
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
西班牙语
Spanish?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!