没办法 他们考虑到了他的健康问题
Well, they take the health problems into account.
-从鲍勃那儿他分到了多少 -差不多全部
-So what all did he get? -Pretty much everything.
-我打赌他弄到那只大钢琴了 -他弄到了全部
-I bet he got that grand piano. -He got everything.
我打赌那钢琴值一万块
I bet that grand piano’s worth ten grand.
抱歉 鲍勃
I’m sorry, Bob.
不过 你知道吗这样子…
Yeah, but you know, in a strange way…
反而使我和我弟弟更亲密了
it’s brought me and Future Man closer together.
我是指 那天我们出去挑选新钢琴时…
I mean, we went out to look for a new piano the other day…
他看着我说”鲍勃 虽然你是个呆瓜…
and he looks at me and says: “Bob, just because you’re a fuck-up…
但仍是我的兄弟”
doesn’t mean you’re not my brother.”
我被打动了
That kind of touched me.
他一般感情不外露的
He doesn’t normally open up like that.
-嘿 我和伊内兹昨晚通电♥话♥ -是吗
-Hey, I talked to Inez last night. -Really?
她过来时会给你扛一麻袋吃的
Gonna be bringing you a care package when she comes up here.
-真的 -真的
-No shit? -Yeah.
她挺喜欢我的 好好待她
She liked me. Oh, yeah. Hang on to that one.
你有什么特别的需要吗 没有
You want anything special?
呃…
Well…
-我有东西给你们 -是吗
-I got something for you guys. -Oh, yeah?
我做的皮带扣
Belt buckles that I made.
你俩一人一个
There’s one for you and one for you.
我多做了几个…
I made a couple more that I was gonna give…
你知道的 给猪头 苹果白兰地和亨利先生
to, you know, Applejack, Kumar or Mr. Henry.
不过…也该给伊内兹一个
But… I don’t know. Maybe give it to Inez.
无所谓 给他们吧
I don’t care. Give it to those guys.
我不在乎
I don’t have any hard feelings.
小号♥的
Here’s a little piece.
旅行装
That’s for the tip.
-谢谢 -我们做了我们想做的 不是吗
-Thanks. -We did it though, didn’t we?
是啊 我们做了
Yeah, we did it, all right.
好吧 谢谢你们来看我
Well, thank you for comin’.
见到你真好
It’s good seein’ you.
-你带打捞工具了吗 -打捞工具
-Did you bring that grappling hook? -Grappling hook?
我想我找打了出去的方法
I think I might have found a way out of here.
-别说笑了 -我是认真的
-You’re kidding! -No, I’m not.
-怎么出来 -等我的指示
-How? -Wait for my instructions.
我们到下一道门钱
When we go through the next gate,
你们有30秒的时间摆平看守
you’ll have 30 seconds to take out the guard.
-什么 -30 秒
-What? -30 seconds!
在西北检查站那里等着 别让车熄火
Have the car running at the northwest checkpoint.
-鲍勃和我会爬过栅栏 -等等
-Bob and I will scale the barricade. -Hold on!
鲍勃 你记着 帮我挡子弹
And Bob, remember, shield me from the bullets!
他们不用向你开枪的
They won’t shoot civilians!
-你准备好了吗 -等等
-Are you ready? -Hold on!
我们走 就现在
Let’s go! Now!
太可笑了
Isn’t it funny
你以前在精神病院而我现在在监狱里 哈哈哈
how you used to be in the nuthouse and now I’m in jail?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!