Besides
碰到个好医生就不想换了
when you find a good doctor
不是吗
you don’t change right?
我不是医生
I’m not a doctor.
无论护士 医生 工程师 还是伊玛目
Nurse doctor engineer imam…
都一样 依旧是你
The same thing. you don’t change.
你结婚了
Wife.
我没戒指啊
Well l don’t have a ring.
没错 可你上星期还戴着
No but you did last week.
被你注意到了
Ah. so you noticed?
负心汉
Bad husband.
是啊 是啊
Ah! yes. ahem. yes
我是负心汉
I was a bad husband.
然而她更坏
And she was an even worse wife…
所以我们才离的婚
…Which is why we’re divorced now.
吹了
It’s over.
现在你又在捕猎了 是吧
And now you’re looking for something else huh?
从某人身上 猎取你前妻不具备的新鲜感
Something as different from her as you can find.
别做梦了
Something close to impossible.
注射好了
We’re done.
还有下周呢
Till next week.
愿上帝保佑
God willing.
愿上帝保佑
God willing.
我能进来吗
May I?
进来吧
Yes.
我想是否能…
I was wondering if maybe…
在下周前
…You wanted to have a
和你好好聊聊
conversation sooner than next week.
或许 天意的话
Maybe inshallah
就在今天下午…
later this afternoon…
我不会让你不自在的
I wouldn’t make your uncomfortable.
在我们熟悉对方之前
Well for you and me to be able to do that…
我们必须先谈谈
First we would have to have a conversation…
用什么方式交谈比较合适
about the proper way to have a conversation.
无论如何 我今天下午要去的地方
Anyway where I’m going this afternoon…
可能会让你更不自在
would make you more uncomfortable than me.
不一定吧
Well I doubt that.
一定
I don’t.
雅八·侯赛因 巴勒斯坦难民营
谁才是犹太人
Who is Jew?
我想你已经知道
If you’re trying to figure out how far I’ll go in order
我对此事有多感兴趣了
To express my interest I think you have the answer.
是吗
Do I?
你现在该做什么
What else are you supposed to do at this point?
独自离开吗
leave here alone?
你知道跟我在一起很安全
You’re safer with me and you know it.
这是什么意思
What are you asking?
我想知道你的职业
I’m asking what you do here.
我是政♥治♥顾问
Well I’m a political adviser.
在阿曼滑雪?
Who snowboards in Amman.

– that’s right.
是啊 是啊
– yeah yeah.
听着 我有一件很重要的事对你说
Listen I have a thing to tell you an important one.
职业不能代表一个人
A man is not his job.
我是说 脱离工作 来看这个人
I mean he’s apart from his job. the man.
我懂
I understand.
不 我只是想让你明白我的感受
No l just want you to know my feeling my-
我对你的理解
My understanding of you.
谢谢
– well thank you.
不客气
– you’re welcome.
我还能再见你吗 爱沙
May I see you again Aisha?
当然是在你本人的同意下
When you wish and with your permission of course.
你在哪儿学的阿♥拉♥伯语啊
Where did you learn to speak Arabic like this?
好 可以 我们是朋友
Yeah yeah we are friends.
可以再谈天
We may talk again.
可以
We may.
谢谢
Well thank you.
你好 马曼
Marwan hello
跟我来
Come
我得先送我朋友回家
I must take my friend to her home.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
他是我医院里的病人
He is a patient of my hospital.
他没做坏事
He has done nothing.
别担心 他是我朋友
Don’t worry.He’s my friend.
对不起 请吧
With your permission please.
没事 没问题的
– It’s fine. lt’s fine.
你确定?
– you sure?
没问题
It’s fine.
你这是演哪一出啊
What’s this all about?
马曼带你去看了起火的房♥子
Marwan showed you the burning house?
知道怎么回事吗
Do you know what happened?
我毫不知情
I have absolutely no idea.
你只要回答知道或不知道
You see you could have said to me yes or no.
就这样
simply that.
一个人如果话太多
When a man says to me more than yes or no
我就会开始怀疑
then I begin to wonder.
我不知道怎么回事 哈尼
I don’t know what happened Hani.
我们本来有优势
We had the advantage.
那栋房♥子本可以帮我们找到萨利姆
that house could have led us to Al-saleem.
现在房♥子没了
Now it is gone.
里面的一切都没了
everything inside it is gone.
跪下
-Here. knee.
哈尼 听我说 我
– Hani listen to me I-
我说过 别对我撒谎
I told you never to lie to me.
我没说谎 哈尼
I am not lying to you Hani.
你不认识这个男人
You did not know that this man
直到我对你…
after everything I said to you
和爱德华坦白一切之后
everything I said to Edward
他就想带走卡拉米?
that he tried to take Karami?
他不知道
He did not know.
我要跟你说话眼睛自然会盯着你
When I want to speak with you I will look at you.
现在我和费里斯先生谈话
Now I am talking to Mr. Ferris.
尽量长话短说…
So in as few words as possible…
你到底知不知道
Did you know?
不知道
No.
我不相信你
I don’t believe you.
请你在12小时内离开约旦
You have 12 hours to leave Jordan.
如果我发现你还在这儿
If I find you here
就不能保证你的人身安全了
I will not be responsible for your safety.
明白吗
Do you understand me?
现在你懂适应环境的道理了吧
Now you knew you needed to adapt to this environment.
费里斯 我明白 可是 我…
Ferris I know but you know I…
费里斯
Ferris!
费里斯
Ferris!
华盛顿特区
Wshington. D.C.
老弟 从沙池里回来啦
Well hey buddy. back from the sandbox?
享受文明社会吗
Enjoying civilization?
要来根热狗吗
you wanna get a hot dog?
你到底想我怎么做 埃德
How do you expect me to operate Ed
什么时候才亮底牌啊
When you’re keeping all the cards?
要不来个冰淇淋吧
– What about an ice cream?
哈尼要的只是耐心罢了
– All Hani wanted was patience Ed.
耐心 不是个人品质
– Patience. not as a personal quality.
我不在乎
-I don’t care.
不是人品
Not as a personal quality
而是行动需要
but an operational requirement
你做不到吗
And you can’t do it?
你太急切太贪心了
You’re too power hungry and greedy.
导致整个计划都搞砸了
you fucked this whole operation up!
看在上帝的份上
For chris sakes
我还以为哈尼要杀我
I thought Hani wanted to kill me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!