Listen Ed Hoffman had-
我已声色俱厉地和霍夫曼谈过了
I have spoken to Mr. Hoffman very sharply.
现在
Now
该对他手下诠释我的谍报法则了
we will explain the king’s espionage laws to his agent.
我还以为你不主张用刑 哈尼·帕夏
I thought you didn’t believe in torture Hani Pasha.
这是惩罚 哥们
This is punishment
和用刑完全两码事儿
my dear. it’s a very different thing.
继续看着
Keep watching.
把看到的如实告诉爱德华
Tell Edward what you have seen.
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
Amsterdam Netherlands
诺德市场
Noordermarkt
诺德市场
Noordermarkt
又一起致命袭击无辜公民事件
Another deadly attack on innocent civilians.
这次选在阿姆斯特丹
This time in one of Amsterdam’s
最拥挤的一个旅游区
most crowded tourist districts.
当地监控摄像机
The images of the bombing
拍下了爆♥炸♥过程
were captured on location surveillance cameras.
几英里外都能感受到当时的爆♥炸♥
The blast felt for miles.
昔日纵横街区的闹市
What was once a block-long farmer market vibrant with color
如今已成废墟一片
Is now in ruins and covered with ash.
因急救人员仍在碎石堆寻找遇难者
The exact number of casualties is not yet known…
具体有多少伤亡还未确定
…As emergency crews are still pulling victims from the rubble.
但据官方透露
But officials are saying it will
肯定是现在的三倍
certainly be in triple figures.
荷兰国家警♥察♥反恐小组已抵达现场
KLPD Antiterror-Unit Investigators have arrived
正在化验炸♥弹♥残片
And are examining bomb fragments
希望确定本起事件
in the hope of determining if this
和近期发生在欧洲大♥陆♥的爆♥炸♥事件
And the other recent bombings on the Continent
以及英国的爆♥炸♥事件是否有关联
And in the UK are connected.
新爆♥炸♥事件的后果
The consequence of a new bombing
无疑会对欧洲旅游业
Will no doubt have a devastating effect on
造成致命打击
Europe’s tourist business.
现由阿姆斯特丹警局局长说两句
Let’s go now to Amsterdam’s chief of police.
我们会尽一切办法确保大家安全
We will do whatever we can to keep everyone safe
以免大家提心吊胆地过日子
For you to live every day without being afraid.
但我们必须面对现实
But we must be realistic.
恐怖袭击真实存在
Terrorist threats are real present
致命而顽劣
deadly and persistent.
-早上好 先生 -早上好
– Good morning sir. – Good morning.
我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
去钓鱼
We are going fishing.
上车
Get in.
因为还没有人为
Since no credit was claimed
阿姆斯特丹爆♥炸♥事件负责
for the bombing in Amsterdam
我们认为这肯定是萨利姆干的
We believe it to be the work of Al-Saleem.
那是他的签名 匿名的
That’s his signature. anonymity.
所以 我们要做的就是
So what we need is-
可以称”我们”吗
may I say we?
当然可以
Of course.
只要是我们之间的事
as long as we keep it between us.
我们需要一个人混进去
We need a man inside the Amman cell.
是的 当然需要
We do. yes.
我们已经有人选了
And we shall have the man we need.
怎么说
– How’s that?
因为是你透露给我的
– Because you gave him to me.
他叫穆斯塔法·卡拉米
His name is Mustafa Karami.
他少年之时我就认识他了
I’ve known him since he was a teenager
那时他在偷来的货车后备箱卖♥♥音箱
Selling boom boxes from the back of a stolen truck.
如今他在我的国度 入了基♥地♥组♥织♥
Now he’s al Qaeda. in my country.
看我做 学着点 哥们
Watch and learn my dear.
看我做 学着点
Watch and learn.
卡拉米
Karami.
真♥主♥很伟大
God is great.
你想怎样
What do you want?
难道不想告诉我
You did not think to tell
你是圣♥战♥分子吗
Hani Salaam you are a jihadist?
你已信教了 对吗
You have become a religious man hm?
不再是个小偷了
No longer a thief.
是真的吗
Can it be true?
给
Here.
拿着手♥机♥
Take the phone.
拿着跟你妈聊几句
Take it and talk to your mother.
说吧
Talk.
喂 喂
– Hello? hello?
喂
– Hello.
他母亲曾住巴勒斯坦难民营
His mother was in the Palestinian camps.
如今 她有一套别致公♥寓♥和一个锦绣花♥园♥
Now she has a fine apartment and a beautiful garden.
可以看山间日落
She can watch the sun set over the hills.
有冰箱 沙发
She has a refrigerator couch
甚至还有电视
even a television set.
她会说为他而倍感骄傲
She will tell him she is proud of him
她一直相信他能功成名就的
That she always knew he would be a success
甚至在他还是难民营的小屁孩时
Even when he was a little boy in the refugee camps.
如今 他给他母亲寄钱了
And now he has sent her money.
她很高兴 儿子不再和激进分子混了
She is glad he is no longer mixed up with the radicals.
感谢主啊
Thanks to God.
穆斯塔法 你是真♥主♥赐予母亲的
You are God’s blessing to your mother Mustafa.
这些本是你应做的 可你没有
You have done none of these things for her. but you should have.
母亲比他们告诉你的一切都重要
A mother is worth more than anything they have told you.
你得知道 将来你会好起来的
But you know you will be better in the future
因为我们送给你母亲许多礼物
Because we have sent her many gifts…
并且告诉她 这些礼物是你送的
…And we have told her these gifts come from her son.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
做个虔诚的穆♥斯♥林♥
Be a good Muslim.
继续和你的弟兄们在基地混吧
Continue your life with your brothers in al Qaeda.
到时想办法和你联络 来吧
We will devise a way to talk. come.
来 不 别这样 来 来 来吧
Come. no no no. come come come.
起来吧…
Up up up.
去吧
Go.
我们把他放回”大海”
And so we throw him back into the sea
让他在那自♥由♥穿梭
To swim where he naturally swims…
让他回归本能之境
To learn what he naturally learns…
看他能把我的恩惠记多久
And see how long he remembers my benevolence.
要是他忘了呢
And what if he forgets?
要是他忘了的话
If he forgets
我会让他知道
I remind him that
他的生死由我掌控
I have the power of life and death over him…
因为我随时都能让他们知道
Because you see any time I wish
他在为我卖♥♥命
I can let them know he works for me.
埃德
Ed?
跟我讲讲哈尼的手下
So tell me about Hani’s guy.
-你指谁 -卡拉米 骑自行车的那个
-Who? – Karami the guy on the bike.
你以为我闲暇时做啥
What do you think I do in my spare time
打网球吗
play tennis?
我像是个网球手吗
– I look like a tennis player to you?
休想 埃德
– It’s not gonna happen Ed.
哥们 我们是以结果为导向的组织
Buddy we’re a results-oriented organization
我们现在就要结果
And we need results now…
否则 我会不高兴的
…Because otherwise I will be unhappy.
这样子你会不高兴
You’ll be unhappy
那样子他会说”Inas”
and he’ll say ”insa.”
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是说”真♥他♥妈♥糟糕”
Means ”too fucking bad ” is what it means.
真♥他♥妈♥糟糕?
Too fucking bad?
孩子 欧洲形势很糟 知道吗
Europe is getting hammered boy. all right?
鬼知道下次爆♥炸♥又会炸哪里
Nobody knows where the next bomb is going off.
阿姆斯特丹爆♥炸♥案死了75人
There’s 75 dead in Amsterdam.
你可以说我感情用事 随你哥们
And you can call me sentimental if you want to buddy…
听着 埃德 哈尼并不信任你
Ed listen Hani does not trust you.
阿♥拉♥伯人只有信任你才会帮你
Arabs will only help you if they trust you.
我们必须争取得到信任 懂吗