几率有多大
man’s playing both sides?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
要我说吗
What are they with me?
3比1吧
Three to one.
好了 慢点
All right. Let’s slow down.
是这儿吗
Is this it?
就是这里
Yeah. This is it.
硝酸盐37号♥正在接近目标
Nitrate 37 slewing to target ports now.
01 L2MDT
01 L2MDT.
锁定目标 祖鲁时间15:31
On target 15:31 Zulu.
手♥机♥联接汽车
Cell phone linked to moving vehicle.
就停这里
Stop right up here.
就这儿 让我观察一下
Right up here. Let me take a look.
我啥也没看见
– I don’t see anything.
我给他打个电♥话♥
– I’m gonna call him.
好 打给他
All right call him.
巴萨姆吗
Bassam.
嗯 尼扎尔
Yeah Nizar.
我们到了
We are here.
你看见我们了吗
Do you see us?
下车
Come out.
你们当中必须有一个人下车
One of you must come out.
频率3.9
WO IR 3.9.
他让我们中的一个过去
He says he wants one of us to come in.
他想在车里谈
He is to meet inside the car.
在车里 只要他想谈
Inside the car. If he wants to talk
就是在车里
it’s in the car.
尼扎尔 你必须到我们这儿来
You have to come to us Nizar.
我去找你
– I’m coming to you.
照我说的做 快去
– Do the fuck what I said. Go.
听着
Hey hey. Listen to me.
我可不想被斩首
I am not getting my head cut off on the Internet.
如果出了什么事
If something happens
就向我开枪
shoot me.
你会向我开枪吗
– Will you shoot me?
再扯谈 我现在就开枪
– Fuck that shit. I will shoot you right now.
我不是开玩笑
– I’m not kidding.
别婆婆妈妈的了
– Quit being a pussy.
尼扎尔
Nizar.
放大
Zooming in.
影像确认
Visual confirmed.
长波 10.7
Long wave 10.7.
该死
Shit.
拉里 我现在不方便接电♥话♥
– I can’t talk right now
她想要房♥子
Larry. – She wants the house.
那就给她房♥子
Give her the house.
又不是什么值钱的东西
It’s a piece of shit all right?
收到了 长官
– We’re getting this sir.
听听看
– We’re getting it.
不管她要求什么
She can ask for whatever she wants
但我不会当真
but I’m not listening.
你打电♥话♥来干吗
What the hell are you calling for?
快挂电♥话♥
Hang up the phone.
挂电♥话♥
Hang up the phone.
你们听见了吗
Are you on the line?
我现在能看见你们
I can see you now all right?
你们会被发现的
You are attracting attention.
赶快滚蛋
Get the fuck out of here right now.
我自己会处理好的
I will handle this on my own.
收到 脱离目标
Roger that. Off target.
收到 脱离目标3-10
Copy. Off target 3-10.
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
会
Yes.
很好…
Good good good.
饿吗 要不要来个橘子
You want an orange? You hungry?
不了
No.
尼扎尔
So Nizar…
你为什么要找我
…why’d you come to me huh?
我知道的太多了
I know too many things.
他们准备让我离开伊♥拉♥克♥
They prepared me to go outside Iraq.
离开伊♥拉♥克♥ 是什么意思
What do you mean by ”outside Iraq”?
他们要我
They said they need me
成为殉教者
to become shahid…for martyrdom.
如果一个人知道的太多 他们就让他殉教
When a man knows too much they say martyrdom.
尼扎尔 你说的他们是指谁
Who do you mean by ”they ” Nizar? Hm?
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我想去美国
I want to go to America.
我有博士学位
I have a Ph.D. you know?
他们却想让我 让我自杀
And they want me… They want me to blow myself up.
博士学位 化学的吗
– Ph.D. in what chemistry?
不是
– No.
你了解放射性物质吗
What do you know about radiological materials?
语言学 我会说五种语言
Linguistic. I speak five languages.
五种啊
Five you know?
没人有权力让我去死 没人
Nobody should say ”martyr” to me. Nobody.
你是珍贵优雅的小花吗
– You are a rare and a delicate flower.
是 我是
– Yes I am.
嗯
Yes.
这么说你不想杀害犹太人跟十字军喽
So you don’t wanna kill the Jews and the Crusaders huh?
你根本不了解我们的痛苦
What do you know about our pain?
别扯谈了 行吗
Cut the bullshit all right?
提供点有价值的信息 你知道什么
Give me some information. What do you know?
我知道的事情太多 足以让他们杀我灭口
You know I know enough to be martyred.
但是对你 却足以让我保住性命
But with you I know enough to stay alive.
你有电脑吗
You have a computer?
埃德 是我
Hey Ed it’s me.
我在萨迈拉附近 见到一个伊♥拉♥克♥反叛者
I got an Iraqi walk-in up near Samarra.
他有一张某人横跨伊朗边境的
He’s got a communication video here that
通讯光碟
somebody walked across the Iranian border.
我现正在看 长官
I’m watching it right now sir.
你能看见他的脸吗
– Can you see his face?
是的 上尉
– Yes captain.
我正在看这个讲话人
I am looking at the white whale.
是萨利姆
– It is Al-Saleem.
他说什么
– What’s he saying?
这段视频肯定是最近录制的
Well it’s gotta be current.
他提到了一周前在谢菲尔德的汽车炸♥弹♥
He mentions the Sheffield bus bombings a week ago.
他正在号♥召手下
He’s telling the brothers
为英国的行动做好准备
to prepare for a UK operation’s already planned…
而他所指的行动
..which is the bombing
就是今早在曼彻斯特发生的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥事件
these people fucked up in Manchester this morning.
我直接给你翻译下这部分吧
Let me translate this part for you directly.
我们将对美国在穆♥斯♥林♥世界
”We will avenge the America wars
发动战争而展开报复
on the Muslim world.
我们要在任何可能的地方报复他们
We will come at them everywhere.
我们要不断的打击报复
We will strike at random
首先是欧洲大♥陆♥
across Europe
然后是美国本土
then America continually.
我们已经流了血
We have bled.
现在该他们流血了
Now they will bleed.
让他们流血
And bleed.
直到流干为止
Until they are bled out.”
埃德
Ed.
都早上六点了
It’s 6:00 in the morning.
注意礼貌 亲爱的
Saving civilization honey.
这张盘都是亲手传递的
Disks are passed from hand to hand.
数据从来没有被复♥制♥
The communication are not transmitted
转移过
not copied.
线人说 命令都是由口头或密♥码♥纸传达的
My man says that real orders are verbal or in code on paper.
有没有迹象显示他在哪儿
Is there any indication of where he is?