少夸大其词了
Oh don’t exaggerate.
哈尼不会杀你的
Hani don’t want to kill you.
他喜欢你 很喜欢你
he likes you. he likes you a lot.
还会有谁比你能干呢
And who is he gonna get over there better for him than you?
没人
nobody.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你很快就会回约旦的
you’re gonna be back in Jordan before you know it.
你以为我不知道啊…
Back with your jordanian piece of poontang…
回去和你的约旦妞相会 我可清楚的很
that you think I don’t know about but I do.
你♥他♥妈♥就是一坨屎 爱德
You’re a fat fucking piece of shit you know that ed?
我们在为这坨屎活着
We do this shit for a living
减减肥吧 上帝啊
go on a diet for chrissakes.
你说完了吧
Are you quite finished?
我只是做了我该做的
now I did what I had to do.
我没时间跟他玩耐心 西迪 耐心
I ain’t got time to play patience Sidi patience…
…还坐着吃蒸粗麦粉
…and sit around eating couscous.
哈尼只对他自己的小小封地感兴趣
Hani’s interests extend only to his own little fiefdom.
而我却志在四方
Mine are global.
我们说过
Now having said that…
我承认它可能 也许 应该
I admit that perhaps possibly I should have
从操作立场来看…
From an operational standpoint…
让你参与到我的任务中来
– …brought you into what I was doing.
确实
– Exactly.
你该照哈尼说的办
What you should’ve done was listen to what Hani said
你心里清楚
and you know that.
10年前 我就可以干掉你
You know 10 years ago I could’ve beat the crap out of you.
你当时就该一枪毙了我
Should’ve taken the shot when you had the chance.
也许我应该
Maybe I should’ve.
但现在不行了
can’t do it now.
不管跟
What we need to do with or
不跟哈尼合作
without the cooperation of Hani…
都要让我们的人打入萨利姆内部
…is get our own man inside Al-saleem’s tent.
我们可以渗入世界
We could penetrate
每一个清♥真♥教♥徒♥组织
every goddamn Salafi Mosque in the world…
但却无法进入内部
…and still not even get close.
但是萨利姆不知道 对吧
– but Al-saleem doesn’t know that right?
什么
– what?
他不知道
He doesn’t know that.
不知道我们不能做什么
I mean he doesn’t know what we can’t do.
他并不知道我们离他有多远或多近
He doesn’t know how close or how far we are.
难辨虚实
He doesn’t know what’s true or what isn’t.
我的意思是
I mean.Look
奥萨马能把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥扎卡维喂狗
Osama fed Zarqawi to the dogs…
因为他变得越来越强大了 对吧
…because he was getting too powerful right?
-嗯 -要是不跟踪萨利姆…
– Right. – What if instead of tracking Al-Saleem…
也和我们现在一样 毫无结果
…like we’re doing right now with absolutely no results…
我们可以另外制♥造♥一出恐怖活动
…we make it appear that there is another terrorist operation out there..
跟他们达到同样的效果
…just as effective as his own?
他会对这样的挑战
I mean how would Al-Saleem
做出何种反应呢
react to that kind of challenge to his stats?
他会怎么做呢
– What would he do?
疑心重重
– He would get paranoid.
或者很高兴 两者都有可能
– He might rejoice. maybe both.

– Exactly.
但他会尝试联♥系♥这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
But either way he’d try to get in contact with them
对吧
right?

– Right.
是我们在自导自演
– Which would be us.
我们自导自演
That would be us.
你真是只老狐狸
You’re a devious sob.
没有兰勒我们做不成这事
– We can’t do this out of Langley.
是 是啊 先生
– No. no sir.
格兰德 我是罗杰·费里斯
Garland. Roger Ferris.
很高兴见到你
pleased to meet you.
霍夫曼呢
Where’s Hoffman?
不知道 在本和杰瑞甜桶店吧
I don’t know. Ben & Jerry’s.
他信任你
He trusts you.
我不信任他
I don’t trust him.
每次我们一起行动 都不见他人影
every time we run an operation and I don’t see hoffman.
那就是说他在开展另一个行动 喝咖啡吗
…it means he’s running another operation. coffee?
好的 黑咖啡
Yes please. black.
谢谢
thank you.
水果要吗 草莓 李子 苹果
– Fruit? strawberries plums apples?
不 谢了
– No thanks.
我们在追踪一通叙利亚的电♥话♥
We’re tracking a cell in Syria.
昨晚 他们在大马士革
last night they were in Damascus.
今天已经到伊♥拉♥克♥边境
Today dayr az-zawr and the Iraqi border.
但是我有预感他们不会去哈斯巴雅
But something tells me they won’t make it to Hasbaya.
我们有忍♥者(间谍)等在那儿
We have Ninjas waiting.
这些忍♥者效力于谁
Who do these ninjas work for?

Me.
到客厅说吧
Shall we?
大家都在哪儿呢
So where is everyone?
我不明白你说什么
Absolutely no idea what you mean.
什么 你是说就你一个人
– what? you mean it’s just you?
不 就我们俩
– no. It’s me and you.
你还想要个
Did you think there’d be some
战火纷飞的房♥间吗
war room with lights flashing…
再来点战地记者
…and people with clipboards?
没有 全在这儿 这儿
No it’s all here and here and here.
还有这儿了
and here.
你真的不吃草莓吗
Sure you won’t have a strawberry?
可甜了
they’re really delicious.
不吃 我确定
Yeah no I’m positive.
听着 我需要一些非常
Look I’m gonna need some really really
没有技术含量的通信
low-level al qaeda contacts
是吗
All right?
不用太专业
No one too extreme.
只要熟悉奥萨马跟奥普拉就行了
picture somewhere in between Osama and Oprah.
懂我意思吗
You get my drift?
我需要一个安全顾问 一个律师
I’m gonna need a security consultant a lawyer.
一个土生土长的阿♥拉♥伯人
I’m gonna need an Arab who travels throughout the region
行吗
all right?
一个商人
A businessman.
一个不是圣♥战♥分子
Someone who fits the role of Jihadist without
却胜似圣♥战♥分子的人
actually being Jihadist.
假想敌
A straw man.
做收钱 策划
Receiving money making plans.
之类的事情
That kind of thing.
好了 这个不行
Okay no.
不行
No.
不行
No.
等等 就你了 上面数第二个
Hang on. there you go. second from the top.
欧玛·萨蒂奇 约旦人 是名建筑师
Omar Sadiki. he’s Jordanian. he’s an architect.
他的大部分佣金都是来自伊♥斯♥兰♥慈善组织
Most of his commissions are from charitable Islamic groups…
然后他再把这些钱交给圣♥战♥分子们
…who then give money to the jihadists.
所以他吞了他们不少钱
So he ticks all the jihadist boxes…
除此之外他很清白
…except he’s innocent.
所以他每天对着地板
So he touches his head
磕5次响头(穆♥斯♥林♥礼拜)
to the floor five times a day.
他信奉真♥主♥
He believes in god.
他为何会跟我这样的非教♥徒♥交易
So why would he trade with an infidel like myself?
为了钱
Money.
阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国 迪拜
DUBAI United Arab Emirates
萨蒂奇先生
Mr. Sadiki.
你好呀 萨蒂奇先生
Hello Mr. Sadiki.
萨蒂奇先生是贺氏安多弗银行的客户
Mr. Sadiki it’s brad scanlon from hayes andover bank.
从我的电邮上跟踪到的
I’m following up on my email.

Yeah.
好了 听着 我会提前进入迪拜
Yeah well listen I got into Dubai a little bit early.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!