就这样,别动
Hold that.
没有多少女孩能这样站着
Not many girls can stand as well as that.
不,谢谢!我在赶时间
No, thanks. l’m in a hurry.
你会拿到照片的
You’ll get your pictures.
我保证
l promise.
我会遵守承诺
l always keep my word.
过来
Come here.
让我看看你是怎么坐的
Show me how you sit.
谁呀?
who is it?
噢,是的,没错,请稍等
Oh, yes. That’s right. Hold on a second.
找我的?
ls it for me?
是我妻子
lt’s my wife.
我♥干♥嘛要跟她说话?
why should l speak to her?
抱歉,亲爱的,跟我一起的小鸟不想跟你说话
Sorry, love. The bird l’m with won’t talk to you.
实际上她不是我妻子
She isn’t my wife, really.
我们只是有一些小孩
we just have some kids.
不
No.
没有小孩,连小孩都没有
No kids. Not even kids.
有时候,感觉好像我们有小孩
Sometimes, though, it feels as if we had kids.
她并不漂亮,她…
She isn’t beautiful. She’s…
很容易相处
…easy to live with.
不,她不是的
No, she isn’t.
这就是我不跟她住一起的原因
That’s why l don’t live with her.
但是即使跟漂亮女孩们在一起…
But even with beautiful girls…
你看着她们,就这样
…you look at them, and that’s that.
这就是为什么她们最终会…
That’s why they always end up by….
我整天跟她们呆在一起
And l’m stuck with them all day long.
男人都一样
lt would be the same with men.
听听这个
Have a listen to this.
不,安静别动
No. Keep still. Keep still.
听,别动
Listen and keep still.
如果喜欢,你可以抽烟
You can smoke if you like.
慢慢地慢慢地
Slowly. Slowly.
跟着节拍
Against the beat.
是的
That’s it.
我受不了,我太紧张了
l can’t stand it. l’m nervous enough as it is.
我能喝点水吗?
Can l have some water?
我不是傻瓜,亲爱的
And l’m not a fool, love.
能把照片给我吗?
Can l have the photographs?
当然
Of course.
稍等一下
Later.
你男朋友有点过时了
Your boyfriend’s a bit past it.
为什么不开出你的条件呢?
why didn’t you say what you want?
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
我会把不好的地方剪掉
l’ll cut out the negatives you want.
他们会走的
They’ll go.
他们没走
They’re not going.
别走
Don’t go.
– 你买♥♥的螺旋桨吗? – 什么?
– Have you bought a propeller? – what?
今天早上你买♥♥了螺旋桨,对吗?
You bought a propeller this morning, right?
噢,是的
Oh, yes.
你得帮帮我们
You’ll have to give us a hand with it.
– 行了吗? – 好了,是的
– All right? – Fine. Yeah.
什么事?
what’s it for?
没事,很漂亮
Nothing. lt’s beautiful.
如果我有这么大的房♥子,我就把它挂在天花板上当电扇
lf l had a big room like this, l’d hang it from the ceiling like a fan.
– 你一个人住吗? – 不
– Do you live on your own? – No.
或许我会把它像雕刻品一样挂在那里
Perhaps l’ll put it there like a piece of sculpture.
那样看起来会很好的,会分解立射光线
lt’ll look good there. lt’ll break up the straight lines.
– 你要走了吗? – 很晚了
– Are you going? – lt’s late.
我还会再见到你吗?
Do l see you again?
至少告诉我你的名字,电♥话♥号♥码是多少
well, at least tell me your name or your telephone number.
谢谢你
Thank you.
喂?勇士桥1-259
Hello? Knightsbridge 1 -239.
什么?
what?
不,对不起
No, l’m sorry.
伦?
Ron?
太奇妙了
Something fantastic’s happened.
在公园拍的那些照片太奇妙了
Those photographs in the park, fantastic!
有个人想杀某个人
Somebody was trying to kill somebody else.
我救了他的命
l saved his life.
听好,伦,有个女孩
Listen, Ron, there was a girl.
伦,你在听吗?
Ron, will you listen?
奇妙的是…
what makes it so fantastic–
听着,伦,你等等好吗?有人敲门
Look, hang on, will you, Ron? There’s somebody at the door.
没想到我们会来,对吗?
You weren’t expecting us, were you?
没想到
No.
– 你会煮咖啡吗? – 我会煮爱尔兰热咖啡,如果你喜欢
– Can you manage to make a cup of coffee? – l can make an lrish coffee, if you’d like.
好,来吧
Right, come on.
– 她一直像这样吗? – 像怎样?
– She always like that? – Like what?
不说话
Doesn’t speak.
你叫什么名字?
what’s your name?
算了,她的名字有什么用呢?
Forget it. what’s the use of her name?
他们在床上叫你什么?
what do they call you in bed?
我只上♥床♥睡觉
l only go to bed to sleep.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
来看看这些衣服
Look at all these clothes.
不好
No.
– 嘿,这件怎么样? – 穿上
– Hey, how about this one? – Put it on.
你呢?随便穿?
what about you? Help yourself.
啊!咖啡!
The coffee!
干什么?
what’s happening?
– 怎么了? – 她身材比我好
– what’s the matter? – She’s got a better figure than me!
来,打她,给她一记左钓拳
Go on, whack her. Go on, give her the left hook.
我们一起让你失宠
we’ll put you in the ring together.
噢,不!
Oh, no!
抓住她的腿
Hold her legs!
不!不!
No! No!
– 抓住她的腿! – 不
– Hold her legs! – No!
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
放开我
Let go of me.
好了,走吧,出去吧
Right, let’s move. Out.
– 但是还没拍照呢 – 不,我太累了
– But you haven’t taken any photos. – No, l’m too whacked.
是你们自己的错
lt’s your own faults.
明天
Tomorrow.
明天!
Tomorrow!
你刚刚在找什么东西吗?
were you looking for something just now?
没有
No.
你想过要离开他吗?
Do you ever think of leaving him?
不,我不这么想
No, l don’t think so.
今天早上我看见一个人被杀了
l saw a man killed this morning.
在哪?
where?
照片里
Shot.
在一个公园
ln some sort of park.
你肯定吗?
Are you sure?
他还在那里
He’s still there.
他是谁?
who was he?
某个人
Someone.
怎么杀的?
How did it happen?
不知道,我没看见
l don’t know, l didn’t see.
你没看见
You didn’t see.
没有
No.
你没报♥警♥吗?
Shouldn’t you call the police?
那是尸体
That’s the body.
看起来像是比尔的画
Looks like one of Bill’s paintings.
是的
Yes.
你会帮我吗?
will you help me?
我不知道该怎么办
l don’t know what to do.
什么事?
what is it?