把那包扔掉,糟糕透了
Get rid of that bag. lt’s diabolical.
我们今天下午还可以再来吗?
Can we come back this afternoon?
– 你要什么? – 随便看看
– what do you want? – Just looking around.
这里没有使宜货,你在浪费时间
There are no cheap bargains here. You’re wasting your time.
噢,我只是随便看看
well, l’ll just have a look.
你到底在找什么?
what are you looking for?
– 画 – 没有画
– Pictures. – No pictures.
什么样的画?
what kind of pictures?
– 风景画 – 抱歉,没有风景画
– Landscapes. – Sorry, no landscapes.
卖♥♥了,都卖♥♥了
Sold. All sold.
– 你是老板吗? – 不是,老板出去了
– You the owner? – No, the owner is out.
可以等他吗?
Expecting him?
你在干什么?
what are you doing?
住手!住手!
Stop it! Stop it!
给我,你不能这样给人拍照
Give me those. You can’t photograph people like that.
谁说我不能?
who says l can’t?
我只是在工作,有些人是斗牛士,
l’m only doing my job. Some people are bullfighters…
…有些人是政♥治♥家
…some people are politicians.
我是摄影师
l’m a photographer.
这是公众场合,每个人都有权力不被打扰
This is a public place. Everyone has the right to be left in peace.
如果你被打扰了,这不是我的错
lt’s not my fault if there’s no peace.
知道吗,大多数女孩要我给她们拍照都得付钱
You know, most girls would pay me to photograph them.
我给你钱
l’ll pay you.
我要价很高的
l overcharge.
胶卷上有我想要的其他东西
There are other things l want on the reel.
那我们怎么办?
what do we do then?
我把照片给你送去
l send you the photographs.
不,我现在就要
No, l want them now.
不!
No!
这么猴急干什么?
what’s the rush?
别把事情都弄糟了,我们才刚见面
Don’t let’s spoil everything. we’ve only just met.
不,我们没见过面,你从没见过我
No, we haven’t met. You’ve never seen me.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
– 我的代表到这里来见过你了 – 是吗?
– My agent saw you about this shop. – Did he?
是个抽雪茄的人
He’s a man with a cigar.
把烟灰扔得到处都是
Throws ash everywhere.
希望我记得他
l expect l remember him.
我可能要价很高的
l probably asked for too much money.
钱总是个问题,不是吗?
Money’s always a problem, isn’t it?
叫他回来
Tell him to come back.
你为什么要卖♥♥它?
why are you selling?
我想试试不同的东西
l’d like to try something different.
到别的地方去
Get off somewhere.
我受够了古董
l’m fed up with antiques.
到哪去?
Get off where?
去尼泊尔
To Nepal.
尼泊尔到处都是古董
Nepal is all antiques.
是吗?
ls it?
或许我该试试去摩洛哥
Perhaps l better try Morocco.
– 多少钱? – 什么?
– How much? – what?
这个螺旋桨
The propeller.
你给…
You can have it for…
– 八英镑吧 – 好,成交
– …8 pounds. – Right. You’re in business.
– 你有货车吗? – 你现在不能拿走
– Have you got a van? – You can’t take it now.
我必须拿走
l must.
必须拿走
l must.
– 没有它我活不下去 – 真不幸
– l can’t live without it. – Hard luck.
那会让你在周六早上爱上一些很贵重的东西的
That’ll teach you to fall in love with heavy things on Saturday mornings.
– 是这辆吗? – 是的
– ls that it? – That’s it.
你不能这样待它,这不是货车
You can’t treat it like that. lt’s not a delivery van.
– 谁在乎呢? – 给我
– who cares? – Leave it to me.
会有东西出现的
Something will turn up.
是的,好吧,但是最好今天出现
Yes. All right, but it better turn up today.
蓝四三九,蓝四三九,回答
Blue 439. Blue 439. Over.
四三九,请说
439, go ahead, please. Oer.
你好,我是…
Hello, this is….
给我接弗莱克斯顿2-249沃克先生,彼得·沃克先生
Get me Flaxton 2-249. Mr. walker. Mr. Peter walker.
告诉他我去旧货店看过了,价格很高,但是会降下来的
Tell him l saw the junk shop. lt’s pricey, but the kid will come down.
让他立刻打电♥话♥给她,然后…
Let him ring her right away, then…
没有人会去买♥♥它
…nobody else will get it.
知道了,请稍候
Roger Wilco. Stand by.
蓝四三九,蓝四三九,请回答
Blue 439. Blue 439. Oer.
蓝四三九,蓝四三九,请回答
Blue 439. Blue 439. Go ahead, echo.
蓝四三九,信息已传过去,号♥码已储存,你的呼叫者不喜欢它
Blue 439, message passed. The number stored. Your caller doesn’t like it.
叫他塞满了
Tell him to get stuffed.
这周围的建筑怎么样?
what about all the buildings going up around the place?
这个地区已经有同性恋和狮子狗了
Already there are queers and poodles in the area.
在那里的几分钟里,我就看见了几个
l saw some in the couple of minutes l was there.
– 就像一个炸♥弹♥ – 蓝四三九,那地区有什么?
– lt’ll go like a bomb. Over. – Blue 439. What is in the area? Oer.
– 算了 – 知道了,请稍候
– Forget it. Over. – Roger Wilco. Standing by.
你想用这些?
You want to use the lot?
你不喜欢吗?
Don’t you like them?
很好啊
They’re great.
我们用三到四张
we’ll use three or four.
要出版吗?
Spread through the book?
不,全都不要
No. All together.
好的
Yeah.
– 一品脱 – 好的,先生
– And a pint. – Yes, sir.
最后决定用哪张?
which one last?
这些都不用,我最后拍到难以置信的东西
None of this lot. l’ve got something fab for the end.
在公园里,今天早上才拍到的,稍晚就能拿到
ln a park. l only took them this morning. You’ll get them later today.
非常平静,非常静寂
lt’s very peaceful, very still.
书的其他部分用暴♥力♥的,这样最好了
And the rest of the book will be pretty violent, so it’s best to end it like that.
是的
Yes.
这样最好
That’s best.
确实很好
Rings truer.
我这个星期离开伦敦
l’m going off London this week.
为什么?
why?
这里对我一点用都没有
lt doesn’t do anything for me.
是啊
Yeah.
– 我已经赶做了一些说明 – 是吗?
– l’ve knocked up a few captions. – Yeah?
我受够了那些骚娘们
l’m fed up with those bloody bitches.
真希望我有上吨♥的钞票
l wish l had tons of money.
然后,就可以随心所欲了
Then l’d be free.
随心所欲做什么?
Free to do what?
像他一样随心所欲?
Free like him?
那个人我们认识吗?
Someone we know?
反战游♥行♥
要和平,不要战争
很好
That’ll be all right.
你好,请给我接佛罗伯谢尔3-229,我只有六便士
Hello. Could you get me Frobershire 3-229, please? l’ve only got a sixpence.
公园一二九六号♥
Park 1 296.
喂,是我
Hello. lt’s me.
你不是要去找赫尔利吗?
weren’t you supposed to be going off to Hurley?
听着,待在那里别动,等一会打电♥话♥到我家
Listen, stay where you are. Call me soon at home.
我是来…
l’ve come….
我是来取照片的
l’ve come for the photographs.
你是怎么找到我的?
How did you manage to find me?
你住在这里吗?
Do you live here?
喝点什么吗?
Drink?
我的烂照片有什么重要的?
what’s so important about my bloody pictures?
这是我的事
That’s my business.
今天早上公园的光线非常好
The light was very beautiful in the park this morning.
那些照片应该很好的
Those shots should be very good.
无论如何,我需要它们
Anyway, l need them.
我的私人生活已经一团糟了,那将是个灾难,如果…
My private life’s already in a mess. lt would be a disaster if….
如果怎样?
So what?
解决问题不会是个灾难
Nothing like a little disaster for sorting things out.
你摆过造型吗?
Have you ever done any modeling?
我是说时尚型的
Fashion stuff, l mean.
你很不错
You’ve got it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!