Guys, take him away.
把他带走
Hey! What the fuck? What’s going on there?
妈的 搞什么鬼?
Come on! Fix that shit now!
快过去修好
Wasting my time here! What in the shit is that?
真麻烦 搞什么嘛
Fuck that stuff! Fix that shit! Damn, now need to work.
快给我修好 回去干活
Can’t work. What’s going on there? Boss.
继续干活 别偷懒 老板
Fix that thing. I wanna go toilet. I must go now, now.
快点修好 老板 我内急 要上厕所
I can’t hold it in, boss. Go, go.
忍不住了 老板 去吧
Get to work. Go to work, go to work.
回去干活 快点
Fuckheads wasting my time now. How am I work in this shit?
没用的家伙 浪费我的时间
Stop!
站住
Spread your fingers.
张开手指
Open.
张嘴
Make it quick.
快点
Give it to me.
把它给我
Give it to me.
把它给我
The government troops are coming!
政府部队攻来了
Go, go, go!
快跑 快跑
No, no, no!
不 不
No! I’m not a rebel!
我不是叛军
RUF is coming! RUF is coming!
革命联合阵线来了
RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming!
革命联合阵线
RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming!
革命联合阵线来了
RUF is coming! RUF is coming! RUF is coming!
革命联合阵线来了
RUF! RUF! RUF!
革命联合阵线
RUF! RUF! RUF!
革命联合阵线
RUF! RUF! RUF!
革命联合阵线
RUF! RUF! RUF!
革命联合阵线
Hey.
嘿!
What did you do with it?
你把它埋在哪里?
I’m talking to you, you hear me?
我在跟你讲话
Where the diamond? The pink one.
粉红色钻石在哪里?
I saw you take it. You’re mad. I do not know you.
我看到你拿走 你疯了 我不认识你
Liar! I saw it with my own eyes.
骗子 我亲眼看到
This big. Biggest I have ever seen.
这么大 我见过最大的钻石
My brothers, I go give $ 1000
弟兄们 从他身上找到钻石
to the man who cuts the diamond out of this bastard.
我赏一千元
You the craze! You the craze!
你这个疯子
Where is the diamond?
我身上哪来的钻石?
Where is the diamond? Do you see a diamond?
你有看到吗?
You devils have taken my family! My home! I done lost everything!
你们抢走我的亲人 毁了我的家 全都没了!
Here, look. What is left?
你自己看 我还剩下什么?
What is left?
我什么都没有
If there is a diamond, you are the one who has taken it!
钻石一定被你自己吞了
Liar! The man is a liar!
骗人 这家伙是骗子
I know your name, Solomon Vandy! You have a name!
我知道你的名字 索罗门·梵迪 你有名有姓
You have a family! And I’ll catch them!
你有家人 我会找到他们
And I’ll find them!
把他们抓起来
Please tell me you brought me cigarettes, bru, please.
拜托你有带香烟来
I just have to tell you, Danny.
我必须告诉你
The colonel’s not going to be happy about you losing the diamonds.
你把钻石弄丢 上校会很不爽
Forget the colonel. There’s a fisherman in there, all right?
管他的 牢里有一个渔夫
He might’ve found a pink. Big one.
他找到一颗特大粉红钻
What about the colonel? He’ll want that stone.
上校一定也要那颗钻石
Screw the colonel. I’ll contact our friends in London.
去他的 我直接找伦敦的朋友
If this stone is as big as I think, we’re gonna need a real buyer, all right?
那颗钻石超大 我需要大买主
What? What?
什么?
London wants nothing more to do with you.
伦敦买主不想跟你有瓜葛
“Arrest in Sierra Leone of Daniel Archer, former mercenary and smuggler”
前佣兵及走私贩丹尼艾奇被捕
“Retains close ties to Van De Kaap diamond cartel.
据说他和凡德坎钻石集团关系密切
Sources say they deny any affiliation whatso”
该集团否认这项指控
Fucking hell.
去它的
Listen, his name is Solomon Vandy, all right?
他叫索罗门·梵迪
Van De Kaap is gonna want that stone, whatever they say. You just get him out.
凡德坎一定会要这颗钻石 你只管把他保出来
Get him out.
把他保出来
Yeah, can you tell Mr. Simmons that Danny Archer called. Right.
请转告辛曼先生 丹尼·艾奇找他
Archer. A R C H E R.
艾奇 A R C H E R
Afternoon, darling, huh?
午安
Big white man all alone. That is no fine.
大男生一个人 不好耶
I’m safe, huh? No HIV. Yeah, yeah. I’ve heard that one before.
我安全 没爱滋 才怪 少来这一套
Archer, I know where to get nice baby diamond just for you.
我可以帮你弄到小钻石
Not now, next time. Come on, Archer.
下一次吧 拜托啦
I said not now, next time. Bugger off.
我说下一次 滚开
Solomon Vandy?
索罗门·梵迪?
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
It seems you made a friend in prison.
你在牢里交了个朋友
Hey. How the body, Mr. Archer?
嘿 艾先生 你好吗?
The body fine, M’Ed.
很好 老麦
So you want something nice, huh?
你要好货?
The best you can get ahold of, all right?
最好的 行吗?
Take me a few days, but I go find you something special.
要多花几天 不过我会弄到
All right. You hear they took Marampa yesterday?
很好 听说马兰帕被叛军占领
Really? Now, come on.
真的吗? 少来
You know every move they make. When are they gonna hit us?
你清楚得很 他们几时会攻来?
Oh, I imagine they come do some shopping very soon.
我猜应该很快就会来了
Yeah, yeah. Got any smokes back there?
是啊 有烟吗?
Yeah.

Who’s that, huh?
那是谁?
All right.
好吧
Can I offer you a cigarette? Oh, no, thanks.
来根烟吗? 不 谢了
You listening to this?
你看到没?
I am profoundly sorry.
我感到万分抱歉
The world is falling apart, and all we hear about is Blowjobgate.
世界这么乱 却只报他的性丑闻
I believe he’s sorry.
我相信他很抱歉
When was the last time the world wasn’t falling apart, huh?
这世界哪时候没有乱过?
A cynic. Why don’t you sit down and make me miserable?
你真是愤世嫉俗 说来听听 也让我感受一下
Danny Archer. Maddy Bowen.
丹尼·艾奇 曼蒂·鲍恩
Pleased to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 幸会
American, huh? Guilty.
美国人? 没错
Well, Americans usually are.
美国人通常都有错
Says the white South African?
南非白人就没错?
I’m from Rhodesia.
我来自罗得西亚
We say Zimbabwe now, don’t we?
现在叫辛巴威 不是吗?
Do we? Last time I checked.
是吗? 我很确定
Don’t tell me, you’re here to make a difference.
别告诉我你是来这里改变这里的现状
And you’re here to make a buck? I’m here for lack of a better idea.
而你是来淘金的? 我是走投无路才会来
That’s a shame. Not really.
真遗憾 一点都不会
Peace Corps types only stay around long enough
和平组织会发现
to realize they’re not helping anyone.
他们谁也帮不了
Government only wants to stay in power
政府官员只想大捞一笔
until they’ve stolen enough to go into exile somewhere else.
然后流亡到别的国家
And the rebels, they’re not sure they want to take over.
叛军也不想把政府赶走
Otherwise, they’d have to govern this mess.
收拾残局
But TIA, right, M’Ed? TIA.
这就是TIA 对吧? TIA
What’s TIA?
TIA是什么?
“This is Africa,” huh? Right.
“这就是非洲” 没错
You want another? Sure.
再来一瓶? 好
So which one are you?
你是什么?
Smuggler? Am I?
走私贩? 是吗?
Somehow you don’t strike me as the UNICEF type.
你不像是慈善人士
How about soldier of fortune?
我像是佣兵吗?
Or is that too much of a clich?
还是这太老套了?
Diamonds?
钻石走私贩?
If I told you I was a missionary? For Van De Kaap?
搞不好我是传教士 你替凡德坎工作?
Better watch that type of talk, Miss Bowen.
鲍小姐 讲话小心点
In America, it’s bling bling, but out here, it’s bling bang, huh?
在美国是金银财宝 但在这里是金银火炮
I wouldn’t want you getting in any trouble.
我可不想害你出事
How much trouble do you think I would get into
我想谈谈血钻石
for talking about blood diamonds?
会惹出什么事?
You’re a journalist. That’s right.
你是记者? 没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!