I thought you would steal it from me.
我以为你想偷走
Yeah, yeah, it occurred to me, huh?
是啊 我是有想过
Listen
听好
this is Maddy’s card, huh?
这是曼蒂的名片
You call her when you get to Conakry, all right?
到了康纳克雷市就打给她
And don’t trust that pilot for a second.
千万别信任飞机驾驶
You point this at his head if he fucks around, all right?
他敢乱来就拿枪指着他
I can carry you.
我可以背你
You take your boy home, huh?
带你儿子回家吧
You take him home, huh?
带他回家吧
Go! Go! Go. Come on.
快走 快去吧 快走
Go on!
快去
Come on. Come on.
放马过来吧!
Archer, you’re a dead man!
艾奇 你死定了
Yeah, yeah.
是啊
Dia.
狄亚
Hello. Maddy Bowen.
你好 曼蒂·鲍恩
Yeah.
是我
Thought I’d never call, huh?
你一定以为我不会打来
And I’m so glad you did. Excuse me.
我很高兴你打来了 失陪
When am I gonna see you?
我几时能见到你?
Maddy, I want you to do me one more favor, huh?
曼蒂 我要你帮我最后一个忙
I want you to go meet Solomon in Conakry.
到康纳克雷市找索罗门
In Guinea? Why do you want me to go to Guinea?
几内亚? 你要我去那里干嘛?
We found his son
我们找到他儿子
but he’s gonna need some help, you understand?
不过他需要你的帮忙
Maddy?
曼蒂?
You’re hurt.
你受伤了
Are you hurt?
对不对?
Yeah, well, I’ve got a little problem here.
是啊 我是有点麻烦
Okay. You You tell me where you are.
好吧 告诉我你在哪里
Archer?
艾奇?
I’m looking at an incredible view right now.
我正在看一片壮观的景色
I wish you were here, Maddy.
真希望你在我身边 曼蒂
Okay, then I’m coming to be with you. You just tell me where you are.
我这就去 告诉我你在哪里
I don’t think so.
不行
Are you still in Kono? Because I can get someone there to help you.
你还在科诺吗? 我可以找人帮助你
Maddy, you find someplace safe for the boy, all right?
替那孩子找个安全的地方
And keep him out of sight.
把他藏起来
And get Solomon to London.
带索罗门到伦敦
He’s bringing something with him.
他会带一样东西
But he’s gonna need your help.
不过你得帮忙
Why aren’t you bringing it yourself?
你为什么不自己带来?
I’m saying it’s a real story now.
这会是一篇惊爆内幕的报导
And you can write the hell out of it.
你可以写得很精采
I’m really happy I met you.
我很高兴遇见你
You know that?
你知道吗?
Yeah, I’m
知道 我
I’m really happy I met you too.
我也很高兴遇见你
And I wish I could be there with you.
我真希望能在你身边
That’s all right.
没关系
I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
我本来就属于这地方
When we get to the stairs, you just keep walking
上了楼梯 你就继续走
and I’ll wait for you here.
我在这里等你
You’re not coming.
你不来吗?
I’m not here. Good luck.
就当我不在 祝好运
You must understand, Mr. Vandy
你要了解一点 你的钻石
that your diamond could have ended up nowhere else but with us.
除了我们没有人会买
It is not enough. I assure you, 2 million pounds
这还不够 这是血钻石 两百万英镑
is more than anyone else will offer you for that stone under the circumstances.
已经算很多钱了
I want what was promised to me by Mr. Archer.
我要艾奇先生答应我的事
What was promised to you? My family.
他答应你什么? 我的家人
When they are here, you will get the stone.
我要看到他们才把钻石给你
I will have the money too.
我也要这一笔钱
Well, may I see what I’m buying?
我能看钻石吗?
You will get the stone once my family is here.
我的家人来了你就会看到
How do I even know you’ve got it?
我怎么知道在你手上?
血钻石残杀人命
Can you comment on the diamonds mined in Sierra Leone?
你可以针对狮子山开采的钻石发表些意见吗?
I’m not going to comment on some sensationalist magazine article.
我对这种耸动的报导不予置评
What about Liberia? No comment. No comment.
那利比利亚呢? 不予置评
Mr. Van De Kaap That’s all I have to say.
凡德坎先生 我没有别的说了
The natural resources of a country
国家的自然资源属于该国人民
are the property of its people. They are not ours to steal
我们不能为了利益或消费
or exploit in the name of our comfort, our corporations, or our consumerism.
盗窃或剥削他们的资源
They’re ready for you, sir.
他们在等你进去了
The Third World is not a world apart.
第三世界不是另一个世界
And the witness you will hear today speaks on its behalf.
今天出席的证人将代表发言
Let us hear the voice of that world. Let us learn from that voice.
让我们聆听这世界的声音 让我们向这世界学习
And let us ignore it no more.
我们不能再漠视它的存在
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Solomon Vandy.
各位先生女士 索罗门·梵迪先生