Well, you tell me, pal. That’s what you’re here for.
-这是什么 -连锁六型
-What’s this? -Nexus 6. Roy Batty.
罗伊贝逖 启动日期 2016年
Incept date, 2016.
战斗型号♥ 能最佳化的自给自足
Combat model. Optimum self-sufficiency.
大概是领导人
Probably the leader.
这是卓拉
This is Zhora.
她被训练成为世外殖民地的刺客
She’s trained for an Off-world kick murder squad.
说到美女与野兽
Talk about Beauty and the Beast.
她两者皆是
She’s both.
第四个假货是蒲莉丝 是基本娱乐型号♥
The fourth skin-job is Pris, a basic pleasure model.
外♥围♥殖民地军事俱乐部的标准装备
The standard item for military clubs in the outer coronels.
他们各方面都是设计来模仿人类 除了他们的感情
They were designed to copy human beings in every way except their emotions.
但设计者认为数年后
The designers reckoned after a few years…
他们可能会发展出自己的情绪反应
they might develop their own emotional responses.
仇恨 爱 恐惧 愤怒 羡慕
Oh, hate, love, fear, anger, envy.
-所以他们做了保险装置 -是什么
-So they built in a fall-safe device. -Which is what?
四年的寿命
-Four-year lifespan.
现在泰瑞公♥司♥有一个连锁六型
Now, there’s a Nexus 6 over at the Tyrell Corporation.
我要你过去用机器测试看看
I want you to go put the machine on it.
要是机器测不出来呢
And if the machine doesn’t work?
喜欢这只猫头鹰吗
Do you like our owl?
是人造的
It’s artificial?
当然
Of course it is.
一定很贵
Must be expensive.
非常贵 我叫瑞秋
Very. I’m Rachael.
德卡
Deckard.
看来你认为我们的产品对大众无益
it seems you feel our work is not a benefit to the public.
复♥制♥人就像其他的机器 不是有益便是有危险
Replicants are like any other machine, They’re either a benefit or a hazard.
若他们有益 则和我无关
if they’re a benefit, it’s not my problem.
我可问你一个私人问题吗
May I ask you a personal question?
当然
Sure.
你是否曾经错误地把人类退役
Have you ever retired a human by mistake?
没有
No.
但以你的职位 那是种风险
But in your position, that is a risk.
这是移情测试吗
Is this to be an empathy test?
所谓脸红反应的微血管扩张
Capillary dilation of the so-called blush response?
瞳孔的波动
Fluctuation of the pupil.
虹膜不自觉地扩大
Involuntary dilation of the iris.
我们简称为人性测验
We call it Voight-Kampff for short.
德卡先生 艾登泰瑞博士
Mr. Deckard, Dr. Eldon Tyrell.
示范一下
Demonstrate it.
-我想看看它的运作 -测试对象在哪
-I wanna see it work. -Where’s the subject?
我想看它用来测试人类
I wanna see it work on a person.
在看是的结果之前 我想看否的情况
I wanna see a negative before I provide you with a positive.
那能证明什么
What’s that gonna prove?
让我满足
Indulge me.
测试你
On you?
测试她
Try her.
这里太亮了
It’s too bright in here.
介意我抽烟
Do you mind if I smoke?
对测试没影响
it won’t affect the test.
好 我会问你一连串的问题
All right, I’m gonna ask you a series of questions.
你只需放松 尽量简洁地回答
Just relax and answer them as simply as you can.
在你生日那天 有人给你送牛皮皮夹
it’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet.
我不会接受
I wouldn’t accept it.
同时我会向警方举报送给我的人
Also, I’d report the person who gave it to me to the police.
你有一个小男孩 他给你看他的蝴蝶标本收藏
You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection…
和杀昆虫的酒精瓶
plus the killing jar.
我会带他看医生
I’d take him to the doctor.
你在看电视
You’re watching television.
忽然发觉手臂上有一只黄蜂
Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm.
我会杀了它
I’d kill it.
你在看杂♥志♥
You’re reading a magazine.
看见一幅全页的女人裸照
You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
这是测试我是复♥制♥人还是女同性恋者 德卡先生
Is this testing whether I’m a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?
请回答问题
Just answer the questions, please.
你把它拿给丈夫看
You show it to your husband.
他很喜欢 所以把它挂在你们卧室墙上
He likes it so much he hangs it on your bedroom wall.
我不会让他挂
I wouldn’t let him.
-为什么 -他有我应该就够了
-Why not? -I should be enough for him.
再问一题
One more question.
你观赏一出舞台剧 正进行一场宴会
You’re watching a stage play, a banquet is in progress.
宾客享用生蚝作开胃菜
The guests are enjoying an appetizer of raw oysters.
主菜包括炖狗肉
The entre consists of boiled dog.
你可否出去一会儿 瑞秋
Would you step out for a few moments, Rachael?
谢谢
Thank you.
-她是复♥制♥人 对吧 -我很佩服
-She’s a Replicant, isn’t she? -I’m impressed.
通常要问多少问题才会发现
How many questions does it usually take to spot one?
-我不懂 泰瑞 -多少个问题
-I don’t get it, Tyrell. -How many questions?
20到30个互相对照的问题
Twenty, thirty, cross-referenced.
瑞秋问了超过一百个吧
It took more than a hundred for Rachael, didn’t it?
她不知道
She doesn’t know.
我想 她开始怀疑了
She’s beginning to suspect, I think.
怀疑 它怎会不知道自己是什么
Suspect ? How can it not know what it is
在泰瑞 商业是我们的目标
Commerce is our goal here at Tyrell.
比人类更像人类是我们的座右铭
More human than human is our motto.
瑞秋是个实验 如此而已
Rachael is an experiment, nothing more.
我们开始认同他们
We began to recognize in them
这是种怪异的妄想
a strange obsession.
毕竟他们缺乏情感经验
After all, they are emotionally inexperienced, with only a few years…
只有几年的时间去累积
in which to store up the experiences
你我视为理所当然的体验 如果我们赐予他们过去
which you and I take for granted if we gift them a past,
创造出他们情感上的依靠和安慰
we create a cushion…or a pillow for their emotions and
结果是我们更能够控制他们
then consequently we can control them better.
记忆
Memories.
你说的是记忆
You’re talking about memories.
反应时间是评分项目之一 所以请专心
Reaction time is a factor, so please pay attention.
-现在 你回答的越快越好 -好的
-Now answer as quickly as you can. -Sure.
杭特华沙1187号♥
-1187 at Hunterwasser.
-那是一间旅馆 -什么
-What? -Yeah. That’s the hotel.
-我住的地方 -环境不错吗
-Where I live. -Nice place?
对 当然 应该吧 这是测试的一部份吗
Yeah, sure, I guess. Is that part of the test?
不是
No.
科沃斯基
Kowalski.
时间
Time…
够了
enough.
你拿到你宝贵的照片了
Did you get your precious photos?
有人在
Someone was there.

Men?
警♥察♥
Policemen?
天使如火般地坠落
Fiery the angels fell
海岸四处咆哮着雷声
Deep thunder rolled around their shores
燃烧着海兽的火焰
Burning with the fires of Orca
你不能来这里
You not come here!
非法入侵
Illegal!
很冷的 那是我的眼睛 会冻伤的
Cold! Those are my eyes! Freezing!
是的
Yes.
问题
Questions.
型号♥ 寿命 启动日期
Morphology. longevity. Incept dates.
不知道 我不知道这些东西
Don’t know. I don’t know such stuff.
我只做眼睛
I just do eyes.
只有眼睛 只是基因设计
Just eyes, just genetic design.
只有眼睛
Just eyes.
你是连锁型的
You Nexus, huh?
我设计了你的眼睛
I design your eyes.
老周
Chew…
但愿你能目睹我用你的眼睛所看见的
If only you could see what I’ve seen with your eyes.
现在
Now…
问题
questions.
我不知道答案
I don’t know answers.
谁知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!