Thank you, Jo.
都是金吉尔的功劳
It was all Ginger.
我可能没喜欢过乔治娜
I may not have liked Georgina,
但我也想要赢
but I wanted to win.
预备
On my signal!
冲啊 美人
Come on, Beauty!
再快点 美人
Faster, Beauty!

Go!
我试图跟上指令
I tried to listen…
-很好 -但她把我逼得太紧了
– Yes! – …but she was pushing me too hard.
她不是乔
She wasn’t Jo.
乔治娜一点也不知道她在做什么
Georgina had no idea what she was doing.
有点不对劲
Something’s wrong.
她的步法错了
Her gait’s off.
我的蹄钉脱落后 跳跃的危险大大增加
Without my shoe, jumping was dangerous.
快点
Go!
然而 她还是逼着我继续前进
Still, she forced me to keep going.
冲啊 冲啊
Come on. Come on.
再快点
Faster!
天啊 亲爱的 快过去
Oh, my God. Darling, run!
-美人 -别担心
– Beauty! – Don’t worry.
受伤的只有她的自尊
Only thing that’s bruised is her ego.
没用的马 我们本来可以赢的
Useless horse! We could’ve won!
她在第一个弯道就已经一瘸一拐了
She was limping at the first turn,
但你还是强迫她继续跑下去
but you forced her to keep going.
你知不知道她的蹄铁掉了
Did you even know her shoe was loose?
自私的女孩 将你自己和马都置于险地
Selfish girl! Putting your life and the horse’s in danger.
乔治娜 你还好吗
Aw, Georgina. Are you all right?
身上疼吗
Does it hurt?
来 和妈咪一起走
Come on. Come with Mummy.
-你还好吗 -不
– Are you all right? – No!
她当然不好
Of course she’s not all right!
哦 美人
Oh, Beauty.
我知道 我知道 来吧
I know. I know. Come on.
好姑娘 好姑娘
Good girl. Good girl.
她的腿没摔断 真是个奇迹
She didn’t break a leg, miraculously.
不管是谁做了这种事
Whoever did this,
都不应该再和马打交道了
shouldn’t be around horses.
不幸的是这些伤疤一辈子都消不掉了
Unfortunately these scars will last for a lifetime,
但是有一种手术可以 如果你需要
but there is a surgery if you want me
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们不会再为这匹马多花一分钱了
We’re not spending any more money on this horse.
我给你说过我们不该带
I told you that we shouldn’t have brought
一匹野马回来的
a mustang into our stables.
把它送回去吧
Just send it back.
你 你不能那么做 母亲 乔她
Y-You… You can’t do that, Mother. Jo…
我想做什么就做什么 乔治
I can do whatever I want, George.
你也给我离那个帮工远点
And stay away from the help.
-帮工 -没错 乔治 帮工
– The help? – Yes, George. The help.
乔可比你好到不知哪里去了
Jo is ten times the person you are.
我们在厄尔希尔的时光磨练了我们
Our time at Earlshall had tested us.
乔治
George!
乔和我都因此更加坚强
But Jo and I were stronger because of it.
我很敬佩乔治
I respected George
他敢于站在他母亲的对立面
for standing up to his mother.
乔治
George!
他继承了她美好的外在
He had inherited her good breeding
但一点也没遗传到她糟糕的内在
but none of her nasty spirit.
乔已经努力工作很久了
Jo had worked so hard,
我们也差不多该回家了
and it was almost time to go home.
但是我会想念金吉尔的
But I would miss Ginger.
所以我存了800多刀 然后我算了下账
So, I’ve saved up over $800, and I’ve done the math.
这些钱应该够还戈登先生了
It should be enough to pay back Mr. Gordon,
若我继续下去 最后就可以带她离开这
and if I just keep going, I can finally take her away from here.

Jo.
等一下 你来这里干嘛
Wait, why are you visiting again?
我有个坏消息
I have terrible news.
伯特威克要关门大吉了
Birtwick was closing down for good.
那里所有的动物都要被出♥售♥
All of the animals in it were going to be sold.
你是我的家人
You’re my family.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我会找到你的
I’m gonna find you.
我会存够钱然后找到你的
I’m gonna save up enough money, and I’m gonna find you.
我的心脏停止了跳动 双腿几近麻木
My heart stopped. My legs went numb.
我保证
I promise.
我觉得我甚至不能呼吸了
I felt like I couldn’t even breathe.
乔要离开我了吗
Jo was leaving me?
-我哭喊过 嘶吼过 -等一下
– I cried. I screamed. – Wait!
等等 美人
Wait! Beauty!
我用蹄子使劲撞拖车想让他们停下来
I pounded my hooves against that trailer to get them to stop.
但那已经太迟了
But it was just too late.
我唯一能做的只有回头看乔那甜美的脸庞
The only thing I could do was look back at Jo’s sweet face
直到她完全消失在我生命里
as she disappeared from my life completely.
离开乔导致我的老脾气又回来了
Losing Jo made my old anger come back.
我又开始咬人和踹人
I began to bite and kick,
任何我能想到让他们送我回家的事
anything I could do to make them send me home.
但是我的计划没有成功
But my plan didn’t work.
美女 近来如何啊
What’s up, pretty lady?
我的新主人喜欢我火♥辣♥的脾气
My new owner liked the fire in me. Yeah.
我从没想过我会告别伯特威克
I never thought I’d say goodbye to Birtwick.
我真的很抱歉乔
I’m so sorry, Jo.
几年前 我爱上了一匹小野马
A few years ago, I fell in love with this little bay mustang
我们把它从内华达州的土地局救了下来
we rescued from the BLM in Nevada.
他当时快饿死了但他真的非常漂亮
He was half-starved but so darn pretty.
我给他取名博
I called him Beau.
人们都说马♥会♥挑选它的主人
They say horses pick you,
而博挑选了我
and Beau picked me.
我把他训练的很好
I trained him up right,
他是一匹完美的马
and he was a perfect horse.
老天 我把他送走的时候伤心欲绝
Boy, I cried like a baby when we gave him away.
你没有争取把他留下么
And you didn’t fight to keep him?
如果我为每一匹我爱过的马都争取
If I’d fought for every horse I’d ever loved,
那我现在该有好几百匹马了
I’d have a hundred of ’em.
我不想要几百匹马
I don’t want a hundred horses.
我只要她
I just want one.
我无论如何都会把美人找回来 约翰舅舅
I’m gonna get Beauty back, Uncle John, no matter what.
我被一个名叫特里的人买♥♥走了
I was bought by a man named Terry
去帮他搜寻在山里走失的人
to help him search for people lost in the mountains.
再次身处大自然中
Being in nature again
让我回想起了那些无拘无束的日子
brought up old memories of when I was wild.
那简直就像是上辈子的事
It seemed like a lifetime ago.
特里是个很安静的人而且对我很好
Terry was a quiet man and good to me,
但是我总忍♥不住想 乔说的对
but I couldn’t help but think Jo had been right.
我们应该在有机会的时候就一起跑掉的
We should’ve run away together when we had the chance.
嘿 特里 你对这小马很是倾心啊
Fell for a pretty, little mustang, hey, Terry?
我觉得她很可爱
Well, I think she’s lovely.
而且她更适应这种地形
And more accustomed to this kinda terra.
我的新生活需要我的另一面
My new life required a different side of me.
我得比以往都要勇敢无畏
I had to be bolder and more fearless than ever before.
这里有一些危险了
It’s getting a little dicey here.
她能做到的 来吧
She can do it. Come on.
来吧 这才是我勇敢的马
Come on. That’s my brave horse.
特里停下 那里太陡峭了
Terry, stop. It’s too steep.
我和特里在山里度过了两年的时光
I spent two years in the mountains with Terry…
我们完成了不少危险的营救
and we did many brave rescues.
那是个艰苦 又孤独的活
It was hard, lonely work…
但我学会了什么是无私奉献
but I learned new lessons about being selfless.
特里和我每天都冒着生命危险
Terry and I risked our lives every day
为了那些我们素昧平生的人
for people we’d never met.
这才是我的宝贝 这才是我的宝贝
That’s my girl. That’s my girl.
若乔现在能看到我 我希望她会以我为荣

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!