What did she do to you?
-乔 -她在哪儿
– Jo! – Where is she?
谁 怎么了
Who? What happened?
你妹妹把美人身体的两侧戳出了洞
Your sister put holes into Beauty’s sides,
我要让她瞧瞧她到底
and I’m gonna show her exactly…
嘿 等等 等一下
Whoa. Wait, wait. Slow down.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这绝对是不允许的
That is not okay.
我们的马场不做虐马的事
We do not abuse horses at our stable.
来 在伤口上涂点这个
Here, dab some of that onto them.
这能让她快点恢复
It’ll make her heal faster.
谢谢你的帮忙 真的
Thanks for your help, really.
但现在我得找你的
But now I need to find your…
乔 拜托
Jo, please.
我会跟约克和我母亲谈的 我保证
I’ll talk to York and my mother, I promise.
而且美人需要你在这里 而不是被解雇
Besides, Beauty needs you here, not fired.
我觉得他 他人很好
I know he’s… He’s nice and…
很聪明
smart.
还很
And very…
英俊
handsome.
我想问问你愿意和我共进午餐吗
I wanted to ask if you’d like to have lunch with me.
不用了
I’m fine.
我更想把我的一天假期拿来陪美人
I’d rather spend my one day off with Beauty.
我决定给他们留点相处空间
I decided to give them some space.
我想也是
I figured.
那么 讲讲你的故事
So, what’s your story?
我并没什么故事可讲
I don’t really have a story.
每个人都有故事
Everyone has a story.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
为什么像你这样漂亮的女孩会来做马夫
What’s a beautiful girl like you doing working as a groom?
你懂的 这些基本的
You know, the basics.
我不太想谈论我的过去 如果可以的话
I’d rather not talk about my past, if that’s okay.
当然
Fair enough.
那将来呢
How about the future?
十年后你想做什么
What do you wanna do in ten years?
你可以随便说 我先来
You can pick anything. I’ll start.
我想殖民火星
I would colonize Mars.
那 我想救助马
Well, I would rescue horses.
就像我舅舅现在在伯特威克做的那样
Like what my uncle’s doing at Birtwick.
而且 我想把周围的地都买♥♥下来
Except, you know, I’d buy the properties around it,
扩建马厩 那样我们就可以多养一些马
extend the barn so we could stay a little more.
不好意思 挺无聊的吧
Sorry, it’s probably really boring.

No.
我被吸引住了
I’m fascinated.
我有了解到
So, I’ve been reading about
现在西部仍有成千上万的野马
how there are thousands of wild horses out west,
它们一直在被直升机围捕
and they’re being rounded up by helicopters
然后被送进待宰栏
and stuffed into holding pens,
希望着有人能领养他们
just hoping that people will adopt them,
但其中的绝大多数都没能从那脱身
but most of them are just stuck in there forever.
我不能想象美人会经历些什么
I can’t imagine what would’ve happened to Beauty
如果我舅舅没有救她
if my uncle didn’t save her.
所以我想我会买♥♥下伯特威克
So I guess I would buy Birtwick
尽我所能拯救成千上万的野马
and help save thousands of wild horses.
让美人做吉祥物
With Beauty as the mascot.
这可比殖民火星好多了
That is a way better answer than Mars.
我相信你做得到
Bet you do it.
所以
So…
我父母要在这周末举办
my parents are hosting their
今年的厄尔希尔赛马♥会♥
annual Earlshall Classic this weekend.
是一个地方性的赛事
It’s a cross-country race around the grounds.
所有有地位的人都会来
Everyone who’s anyone comes.
不管那是什么意思
Whatever that means.
好的
Okay.
你愿意当我的女伴吗
Would you wanna be my date?
我吗
Me?
我想这附近没有第二个乔・格林吧
Well, I don’t see another Jo Green around.
我不行
I couldn’t.
你可以的
You could.
我在给你打工呢
I work for you.
你是在为我父母工作
You work for my parents.
真的只是个非正式的活动
It’s casual, really.
美人也觉得你该同意
Beauty thinks you should.
一个骑手应该永远听从他的马
You should always listen to your horse.
-好 但是 -太好了
– Yes, but – Excellent.
我会把你的名字加进VIP包厢名单
I’ll leave your name at the VIP box.
VIP包厢
The VIP box?
你赶来了
You made it.
人类们都穿得很体面
The humans were all so clean.
他们戴着滑稽可笑的帽子
They wore the funniest hats.
我喜欢他们的音乐 它让我舞兴大发
And I loved the music. It made me wanna dance.
那是布莱德利・伊♥斯♥兰♥先生骑着”超神奇”
And that’s Mr. Bradley Eastland on Just Magic
到达了终点
at the finish,
成功斩获少年组的冠军
taking home the cup for the youth competition.
接下来的项目是 男子邀请赛
And next up, the Men’s Invitational.
嗨 乔治
Hi, George.
乔治在哪呢 那个是他吗
Where’s George? Is that George?
他在备赛呢 终于到他了
He’s waiting for the next race. At last.
你喝了多少啊 亲爱的
How many is that, darling?
亲爱的 不多不少刚刚好
Oh, darling, just enough.
乔治娜看上去好无助
Georgina was so helpless
我都有些同情她了
I almost felt bad for her.
她要是在野外一天都活不下来
She wouldn’t last one day in the wild.
我记得你说这是非正式场合
I thought you said this was casual.
这确实是啊
It is casual.
至少在我母亲的标准下它是
On the scale of my mother’s events anyway.
你今天真是光彩照人
You look stunning.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个小美女是谁
Who’s that pretty girl?
-哪呢 亲爱的 -那儿
– Where, darling? – There.
嗨 金吉尔 你看起来准备好上场啦
Hi, Ginger. You look ready to race.
天呐
Oh, God.
我的天 我们的儿子在和那个小帮工亲近
Oh, God. Our son’s fraternizing with the help.
那又怎么了
What’s wrong with that?
她穷得叮当响
She’s of no means.
没错
Yes.
你跟我结婚时也和她差不多
And neither were you when we got married.
美人在哪儿
Where’s Beauty?
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
加油
Come on.
加油 冲
Come on! Whoo! Go!
冲啊 乔治 加油啊
Go, George. Come on!
很好 加油 乔治
That’s it. Come on, George!
美人
Beauty!
天 他可真快
Wow. He’s so fast.
他什么都很厉害
He’s a lot of things.
加油 乔治
Come on, George!
加油啊
Come on!
加油 金吉尔
Come on, Ginger!
太棒了
Yes!
乔治・温索普成功蝉联三届男子赛马冠军
George Winthorp, taking home the cup for the third year running.
太好了
Yes!
现在 女士们先生们 男孩们女孩们
And now, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls,
接下来是今天的最后一个项目
the final event for the day,
女子赛马邀请赛
the Women’s Invitational.
亲爱的 看呐 是乔治娜
Oh, darling, look. There’s Georgina.
她今天可真漂亮 是不是
Oh! She looks beautiful. Yes
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢你 乔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!