And show him how gentle you are?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
这也没那么糟 对吗
It can’t be all that bad, right?
总比无家可归要强
It’s better than being homeless.
求你了
Please.
相信我
Just trust me.
像这样 看
Here, look.

See?
瞧 一点都不疼的
See, it doesn’t hurt me.
好了
Okay.
让我们来试试
Let’s try this.

See?
戴上了
There.
马上就好了
Almost there.
没事的
It’s all right.
她不可能真的服从她的引导的
Well, there’s no way she’s actually going to lead her.
能陪我走一走吗 来
Would you walk with me? Come on.
菜鸟运
Beginner’s luck.
是啊 也可能是她确实有天赋
Yeah. Or maybe she’s just talented.
真是出乎意料
Well, I’ll be darned.
也许你们之间确实有共同点
Maybe you two have something in common after all.
还说不想和这里有任何关系吗
Don’t want any part of this world, huh?
这不一样
This is different.
自那以后
The sparring between Jo and
乔和她舅舅之间的争执明显少了很多
her uncle happened much less after that.
所以你确实喜欢这里 是吗
So you do like it, huh?
很好
Well, good.
约翰舅舅说现在你还是安全的
Uncle John says you’re safe for now,
但你要在近期内被驯服
but you’ll be broken in soon,
不管那是什么意思
whatever that means.
乔以我为荣 我也想向她证明我自己
Jo was proud of me, and I wanted to prove myself to her.
第一步是缰绳 先看看情况吧
So the first thing is the bridle. Let’s see how this goes.
来吧 美人
Come on, Beauty.
美人 来吧
Beauty, come on.
我有主意了
I have an idea.
也许这个味道还不错
Maybe the taste won’t be so bad.
-就这样 -就是这样
– There you – There you go.
你怎么知道要那么做的
How’d you know how to do that?
我想是一种感觉吧
Felt like the right thing to do, I guess.
我知道人类喜欢在脚上穿点什么 但马呢
I knew humans liked to wear things on their feet. But horses?
美人
Beauty.
金吉尔和梅里莱格的笑声大到
Ginger and Merrylegs laughed loud enough
整个马场都能听到
for the whole stable to hear.
真丢人
It was so embarrassing.
下一步是马鞍
Saddle is next.
你先给她盖上垫子
You take the pad first and get her
让她适应背上的重量
used to something weighing on her.
-准备好了吗 -很好 没错 慢慢地来
– Ready? – Nice. Yeah. Nice and slowly.
放轻松 来吧 美人
Easy now. Come on, Beauty.
来吧
Come on.
这就对了
There we go.
我们做得越来越好了
Now we’re making some progress.
真的要给她安上那个吗
Do we really have to put that on her?
要驯服她的话 没错
To break her, yeah.
你为什么那样说
Why do you call it that?
什么
What?
“驯服”
“Breaking.”
这就是个术语 驯马
It’s just a term. Breaking a horse.
应该换个说法
Should really change it.
你想换成什么
What would you change it to?
“搭档”
“Partnering.”
和马成为搭档
Partner a horse.
准备好了吗
All right. Ready?
好样的
Attagirl.
你成功了
You did it.
你好 乔
Hi, Jo.
你的状态不错
You’re all right.
不觉得太快了吗
Doesn’t it feel too soon?
她都进步这么大了
I mean, she’s come so far already.
还不够大
Not far enough.
如果她不能被骑 那就卖♥♥不出去
We can’t sell her if she can’t be ridden.
卖♥♥掉她
Sell her?
要不然干嘛要驯服她
What do you think we’re breaking her for?
对不起 “搭档” 我喜欢这个说法
Sorry, “partnering.” I do like that.
但你为什么要卖♥♥掉她
But why would you sell her?
乔 这地方不归我所有
Oh, Jo. I don’t own this place.
这个管理机构的作用是
The conservancy part is to train
每年训练和收养一批野马
and adopt out a few mustangs a year,
而不是把他们留下
not to keep them.
你知道外面还有多少马需要帮助吗
Do you know how many are out there that need help?
数以千计
Thousands.
让我们试试看吧 小心一点
Let’s give it a go. Nice and easy.
-没事的 姑娘 -没事的 美人 好样的
– It’s okay, girl. It’s okay. – All right, Beauty. Attagirl.
约翰舅舅
Uncle John!
约翰舅舅
Uncle John!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
死不了
I’ll survive.
我和乔之间的友谊如同春日的花朵般绽放
My friendship with Jo blossomed, like flowers do in spring.
有几首诗真的很美
Some of these really are beautiful.
我们之间形成了一种无声的共同语言
We had an unspoken language… together.
约翰
我们很希望你哪天能来作客
乔长得好大了
爱你的姐姐 苏西
你想念过家人吗 美人
Do you ever think about your family, Beauty?
我努力不去想
I try not to think of mine.
一想起来就心如刀割
It hurts too much.
你明白吗
You know?
我不忍♥心看她如此伤心
I hated seeing her so upset.
当我感到悲伤 我会疾速奔驰
When I was sad, I ran as fast as I could.
但乔跑不了那么快 我想到了一个主意
But since Jo couldn’t gallop, I had an idea.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你是想让我
Do you want me to…
不行 我不会
I can’t. I don’t know how.
我真心希望她能勇敢尝试
I really wished she would try.
我知道乔能够战胜恐惧
I knew Jo could be fearless.
好吧
Okay.
我相信了她
I had trusted her.
现在她需要相信我
Now she needed to trust me.
约翰
John!
戈登先生
Mr. Gordon!
-美人 -什么
– Beauty! – What the
我知道若乔能感受到掠过她发间的风
I knew that if Jo could feel the wind in her mane,
就能帮助她疗伤
it would help her to heal.
乔 抓紧了 乔
Jo, hold on! Jo!
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
哦不 乔
Oh, no! Jo.
乔 你还好吗 受伤了吗
Jo? Are you all right? Are you hurt?
真是太爽了
That was amazing.
乔和我一起学习骑术
Jo and I learned to ride together.
-还好吗 -很好
– Is that good? – It’s good.
就这样 控制好
That’s it. Keep control.
一开始她常常摔下来
She fell a lot in the beginning.
-你还好吗 -没事
– Hey, are you okay? – Yeah.
难怪人类喜欢骑马
No wonder they rode horses.
他们太笨拙了
Humans were very clumsy.
也许我们应该换梅里莱格试试
Maybe we should try Merrylegs instead.
-再来吗 -再来
– Back on? – Back on.
但经过共同努力 我们成功了
But we got the hang of it, together.
成为了搭档
Partners.
来 美人 再快一点
Come on, Beauty. Let’s go faster.
乔和我疾速飞驰 将世界甩在身后
Jo and I galloped like nothing in the world could catch us.
我们是两个生灵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!