你真的好美
You really are beautiful.
约翰 乔在那里
John, Jo is out there.
你会吓到马的
You’ll frighten the horse.
她可能会从她身上踏过去的
She could run her right over.
也许那就是我给你起的名字
Maybe that’s what I’ll call you.
美人
Beauty.
你喜欢这个名字吗
Would you like that?
美人
Beauty.
黑美人[黑神驹]
Black Beauty.
我喜欢这个名字
I liked the name.
那天之后 我意识到 也许
After that day, I realized that, just maybe,
有一个人是真的懂我的
there was one person who could actually understand me.
约翰
John…
她在那不害怕吗
she’s not afraid to be in there?

Nope.
乔会骑马吗
Does Jo ride?
她这辈子从没接触过马
Never been around a horse in her life.
最棒的事是
And the amazing thing was…
谢谢
Thank you.
我也懂她
…I understood her too.
准备好吃晚饭了吗
Are you ready for dinner?
我打折买♥♥了些很不错的牛排
I got a couple of nice steaks on sale.
你很喜欢食物
You really like food.
我喜欢做饭 你看不出来吗
I like to cook. Can’t you tell?
你和那匹小母马几天的进展比我几周还快
You’ve gotten closer to that filly in days than I have in weeks.
我猜是因为我们理解彼此吧
We get each other, I guess.

Jo…

Stop.
-乔 我只是觉得 -我不想提起那个
– Jo, I just think… – I don’t wanna talk about it.
-你总有一天得 -为什么
– You have to… eventually. – Why?
总有一天你得告诉我你的感受
Well, at some point you have to tell me what you’re feeling.
我想告诉你我的感受
I wanna tell you how I’m feeling.
我为什么要在乎你是什么感受
Why would I care about what you’re feeling?
你从没来看过我妈
You didn’t bother to see my mom.
你甚至都没来见过我
You didn’t even bother to meet me.
-不不 我见过你 -是吗
– No, no. No, I met you. I met you. – Yeah?
-我见过你 在你 -是吗
– I saw you. When you were… Yeah?
我刚到这里时基本上认不得你
And I barely remembered your face when I got here.

Jo.
乔 对不起
Jo, I’m sorry.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
你不能回家 乔 你回不了家
You can’t go home, Jo. You can’t go home.
你妈和你♥爸♥
Your mom and dad…
对不起
I’m sorry.

Jo.
-乔 -我说了让我自己待着
– Jo? – I said, leave me alone!
你别这样
You stop…
他们就像两匹野马
They were like two mustangs,
在野外打架
fighting in the wild.
我看着他们
And as I watched them,
我意识到或许人类和马
I realized maybe humans and horses
也没有多么不同
weren’t so different after all.
那天晚上我根本睡不着
I couldn’t sleep at all that night.
我太担心乔了
I was too worried about Jo.
她脸上的表情让我心碎
The look on her face made my heart break.
我认得那表情
I recognized it,
因为我仍然会做失去我的家人的噩梦
because I still had nightmares about losing my family.
在那一刻
In that moment…
我真希望我能告诉乔 她的父母在哪
I wished I could tell Jo where her parents were,
就像我母亲之前告诉我的
like my mother had told me.
他们正在星空中
Watching over her…
守护着她
from their bed in the stars.
我一直陪着她 直到第二天太阳升起
I stayed with her until the sun rose again the next day.

Jo?
你在哪儿
Where are you?

Jo?

Jo.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
你吓死我了
You scared the life out of me.
你怎么在这外面睡了
What are you doing sleeping out here?
我到底该拿你怎么办
What am I supposed to do with you?
你知道这对我来说也是新的领域
This is new terrain for me too, you know.
你被禁足了
You’re grounded.
真的吗
Really?
没错 真的
Yeah, really.
事实上 我有个更好的主意
In fact, I have a better idea.
我要教你怎么使用干草叉
I’m gonna show you how to wield a pitchfork.
-是 但这不是 -但我不会去
– Well, yeah, but it’s not – But I’m not going to
你其实不用害怕的
You don’t have to be intimidated, you know.
我没有
I’m not…
她在为我们清理马粪呢
She’s cleaning up after our horses.
太悲催了
That is so sad.
超级悲催
Super sad.
传闻有屠宰场将马杀死碾碎 制成胶水 与驴皮做阿胶类似
我听说如果他们救不了马儿们
I heard if they can’t save them,
就会把它们变成胶水
they turn them into glue.
-你说什么 -没什么
– What did you say? – Nothing.
你这里有点东西
You’ve just got a little something there.
是啊 你那里也有点东西
Yeah. You got a little something right there.
-对不起 -你在做什么呢
– I’m sorry. – What are you doing?
-快过来帮我一把 -我只是
– Come over here and help me. – Just…
我的天
Oh, my God!
-你没事的 这只是 -不 我有事
– You’re fine. It’s just… – No, I’m not fine.
-你只是沾了点脏东西 -很明显我有事
– You’ve just got a little bit of dirt – Obviously, I’m not fine!
太恶心了 太荒唐了 让人无法接受
It’s disgusting, and it’s ridiculous, and it’s unacceptable.
这个地方烂透了
This place sucks.
抱歉 不是说你
Sorry. Not here with you.
你这里是唯一安全的地方
This is the only safe place there is.
学校烂透了 人烂透了
School sucks. People suck.
也许我们应该一起跑掉
Maybe we should just run away together.
你觉得呢
What you think?
不不不 对不起
No, no, no. I’m sorry.
没有了
It’s gone.
她已经习惯讨厌缰绳了
She’s conditioned to hate it.
她是匹很聪明的马
She’s a smart horse.
你知道野马群都不是由公马带领的吗
Did you know that wild mustang bands aren’t led by a stallion?
一般都是由母马带领的
They’re usually led by a mare.
不是最大 最强壮 或者最受欢迎的那匹
Not always the biggest or strongest or most popular,
而是积累了最多经验的那匹
but the one who’s gone through the most life experience.
她通过族群对她的尊重来领导族群
She leads through respect.
这就是野马与众不同的地方
That’s why mustangs are unique.
你为什么要给我讲这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为对我来说
‘Cause, to me,
我觉得你更像是聪慧的野马
I think you’re more of a wise mustang
而不是爱叫唤的小表演犬
than a yappy little show dog.
十分钟后吃饭
Dinner’s ready in ten.
我做了千层面
I’m making lasagna.
你甚至都不能牵着她走 约翰
You can’t even lead the horse, John.
这已经注定是个失败了
She’s a lost cause.
我只是还需要一点时间
I just need a bit more time.
你知道 我们没办法留下
Now, you know we just can’t keep
那些不够温顺的野马
the mustangs that won’t be gentle.
我们得腾出地方
We have to make space.
戈登先生说了 要是驯服不了你
So, Mr. Gordon says that if you don’t get tamed,
就把你送走
you’re gonna have to go somewhere else.
可能会送去一个不怎么样的地方
And probably not as nice of a place.
我知道 你不会伤害我
Now… I know you’re not gonna hurt me…
我也不会伤害你 永远不会
and I’m not gonna hurt you… ever.
所以我们试试好吗
So do you think we could try?
让他看看你是多么温柔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!