那是你吗 姑娘
Is that you, girl?
没事了
It’s okay.
是我
It’s me.
是乔
It’s Jo.
这是另一个梦吗
Was it just another dream?
我的美人
Oh, my Beauty.
我说过我会找到你
I promised I’d find you.
真的是她
It was really her.
我的乔
My Jo.
我的美人
My Beauty.
那是我这一生中最开心的一天
That was the happiest day of my life.
而我终于明白了是什么
And I finally understood what it was that
一直连接着我和乔
kept Jo and I connected all that time.
那是因为我们都有着同样的野马精神
It was because we shared the same mustang spirit.
我为你感到骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
我们找了你很久了 美人
We’ve been looking for you for a long time, Beauty.
不要担心 你的朋友会和我们一起走
Don’t worry. Your friends are coming with us.
再见了 美人
Adios, hermosa
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我又能闻到空气里的咸味了
I could smell the salt on the air again.
我终于回到家了
I was going home at last.
欢迎来到伯特威克马场 马儿和动物们的庇护所
乔做到了
Jo had done it.
我从来没见过那么有趣的小马
I had never seen such a funny little horse…
除了梅里莱格外 他有了一个家庭
…except for Merrylegs. And he had a family.
还记得你的老朋友吗
Remember your old friend?
我在寻找你的时候找到了他
I found him while I was looking for you.
你到家了
You’re home.
安娜
Anna…
这是美人
this… is Beauty.
想打个招呼吗
Would you like to say hello?
你好
Hello.
想摸摸他的鼻子吗
Would you like to touch her nose?
很柔软的
It’s very soft.
-她会咬我吗 -她不会的
– She’ll bite me. – She will not.
很久以前
We taught each other well…
我们就教会了彼此
a long time ago.
我记得你说过她很狂野
I thought you said she was wild.
她 曾经是
She was… once.
最狂野的
As wild as wild can be.
你知道吗 她救过我的
She saved my life, you know.
一匹马怎么救一个人呢
How could a horse save a person?
我很乐意告诉你
I’d love to tell you.
在我还小的时候
So, when I was growing up,
发生了一些事永远改变了我的生活
something happened that changed my life… forever.
我其实是因为美人才开的这个马场
And Beauty’s actually why I started this place.
我好骄傲她能变成现在的模样
I was so proud of who she had become.
拍拍他 然后给他说 “谢谢”
Give him a good pat. And tell him, “Thank you.”
谢谢
Thank you.
永远记得说谢谢
Always remember to say thank you.
欢迎回来 美人
Welcome home, Beauty.

Home.
我终于回到了我梦寐以求的地方
I was finally back where I was meant to be.
一匹睿智的马曾告诉过我
A wise horse once told me…
野马的意志永不会被击垮
a mustang’s spirit can never be broken.
它有着大海般的力量
That it has the strength of the ocean…
永远不朽 就像风一样
and lives forever, like the wind.
我花了很长时间才明白为什么那是真的
It took me a long time to realize why that was true,
我现在知道了 因为一匹真正的野马
but now I know it is because a true mustang
从不放弃希望 或者爱
never gives up on hope… or on love.
在我生命的最后时刻
And as my final moments found me
我奔向天空
and I galloped toward the sky…
我意识到我的母亲是对的
I realized my mother was right.
那真的就像是在飞翔
It really did feel like flying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!