What’s going on, Lady?
你在找谁吗
You looking for someone?
要我带你去吃早午餐吗
Want me to take you to brunch?
继续走吧
Walk on.
但我不会放弃希望
But I would not give up hope.
我内心知道我会找到她的
I knew in my heart I would find her.
每一天 我寻觅着
Every day, I looked.
我认识那匹马
I knew that horse.
她是金吉尔
It was Ginger.
我不敢相信她变了这么多
I couldn’t believe how much she’d changed.
金吉尔那曾经强壮的身体只剩皮包骨了
Ginger’s once powerful body was just skin and bones.
她眼里的火焰与活力
The fire and life in her eyes
早已被深切的悲伤所替代
had been replaced by deep sadness.
她告诉我她为乔治赢了很多奖
She told me she had won many prizes for George,
但在他去上学后
but when he left for school,
他的母亲在他不知情的情况下把她卖♥♥掉了
his mother had sold her without him even knowing.
-坐一次多少钱 -找我就对了 小伙们
– Hey, how much for a ride? – I’m your man, boys.
虽然我的野马之心还能忍♥受这艰苦的生活
While my mustang heart could endure that hard life
为了能再次见到乔
just for the hope of seeing Jo again…
但我知道金吉尔不再对谁抱有希望
I knew Ginger didn’t have someone to hope for anymore.
我也知道这将是我最后一次见到她
I also knew it was the last time I would ever see her.
好了 走吧
Okay. Come on.
我永远不会忘记金吉尔最后对我说的话
I’ll never forget Ginger’s final words to me.
她说梅里莱格和我是她仅有过的朋友
She said Merrylegs and I were the only friends she ever had.
走吧
Move on.
美人吗
Beauty?
快走吧 淑女
Move on, Lady.
好姑娘 好姑娘
Good girl. Good girl.
谢谢你熬过了漫长的一晚 姑娘你是个好
Thanks for getting through a rough night, girl. You’re a good…
我没事 我没事
I’m fine. I’m fine.
但杰瑞不太好
But Jerry wasn’t fine.
寒冷侵袭了他的肺 就像我以前生病一样
The cold had climbed into his lungs, just like when I was sick.
你好 小可爱
Hello, lovely one.
这马品相不错
Nice looking horse.
医生说这个冬天杰瑞不能再驾马了
The doctor said Jerry can’t drive for the rest of the winter,
也许春天也不行
maybe even until spring.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
我可以让她加入我的轮班
I can put her into my rotation.
好的
All right.
在我被从乔身边带走后
After I was taken from Jo,
我没想过我的生活还能更糟
I didn’t think my life could get any worse…
但我错了
but I was wrong.
很好慢一点 来吧 没事的
Nice and slow. Come on. That’s okay.
那个马厩里弥漫着霉菌和旧干草的味道
The smells in that stable reeked of mold and old hay.
马儿们被糟糕地对待
The horses were mean from bad treatment.
我不能想象下一步他们要对我做什么
I couldn’t imagine what they’d want from me next.
晚安 淑女
Buenas noches, Lady.
轮班意味着我要夜以继日地工作
The rotation meant I was on my feet day and night.
-杰瑞过去对我很好 -放松
– Jerry had been kind… – Whoa, whoa. Easy.
-大部分车夫都和他一样 -慢点 慢点
– …and most drivers were like him… – Easy, easy.
但这世上不是所有人都是好人
…but not all people in the world are good.

Come on.
我知道那是金吉尔
I knew it was Ginger.
她终于得到了安宁
She was at peace at last.
为什么总有一些人不明白
How could some people not understand
马儿们可以感受到他们所做的一切
that horses can feel what they do?
乔就知道我可以感受到爱和悲伤
Jo knew that I could feel love and sadness.
你怎么回事 快点
What’s the matter with you? Come on!
但有些人就认为可以随意草菅马命
But others thought it was okay to just throw a horse’s life away
就像那什么都不是一样
like it meant nothing.
而那伤透了我的心
And that broke my heart.
我的意思是 那些年一匹马
I mean, where are the years that a horse
一天可以工作八个 十个小时
could work eight, ten hours a day?
但那时间太长了 汤姆
But that was too many hours, Tom,
昨天你的马倒在了外面大街上
as evidenced by the fact that your horse
就证明了这一点
was outside on the streets yesterday.
市中心马厩
Midtown Stables.
没有 我的马厩里没有黑色的马
Nope. No black horse in my barn.
是 是 我看到报纸了 是的 太糟糕了
Yeah, yeah, I saw the papers. Yeah, it’s just terrible.
我敢说你以前一定是埃尔莫萨
I bet you were hermosa back in your day.
漂亮的意思
Means pretty.
好的 好的 我会问问
Sure, sure. I’ll ask around.
马儿心碎倒下
你现在出名了 看见了吗
You’re a famous horse now. See?
如果她不能工作她就没用了
She’s useless if she can’t work.
我认识一个人可以 你知道 处理好她
I have a guy who can take… you know, take care of her.
是 但如果你把她放到牧场
Yeah, but if you put her out to pasture,
过几个月她就能恢复
she should recover in a couple of months.
不值得
Not worth the money.
市中心马厩
Midtown Stables.
没有 小姐 对不起 我真的不知道
No, miss. I’m sorry. I really don’t know
关于那匹马的任何事情
anything about that horse.
真的很糟糕 当然 我会问问的
Just really terrible. Oh, sure, sure. I’ll… I’ll ask around.
更有理由处理掉它了
Even more reason to be rid of it.
嘿 你在那儿干什么 回去工作
Hey. What are you doing in there? Get back to work.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
斯金纳先生 谢谢您能来
Well, Mr. Skinner, thanks for coming around here.
我那边地方很大 你有多少马我都能接手
I have this huge land. I can take as many as you can give.
这是第一匹 她已经瘸了
Here’s the first one. She’s gotten lame on me.
前腿 她大概有1200磅
The front leg. She’s about 1,200 pounds.
这是我们之前说好的价钱
This is what we agreed on for her,
这里还有另一匹我们之前谈过的
and here’s the other one we talked about.
什么 那边的吗
What, over there?
拿下她您该很开心 我们成交了吗
You should happily take her. We got a deal?
-当然 -太好了
– Absolutely. – Great.
-那让我带你去办公室 -听着
– Well, let me take you to the office. – Now listen.
你要是有更多的马 就给我来电♥话♥ 好吗
You got any more, just phone me, okay?
一定
For sure.
我知道有坏事要发生
I knew something bad was coming…
但我更为那匹小母马难过
but I felt more sorry for the little bay mare,
她是那么疲惫不堪
who was so exhausted,
已经不在乎什么事会发生在她身上
she didn’t care what happened to her.
我想知道她是否曾经拥有某个人
I wondered if she ever had someone to love her
像乔爱我一样爱她
like Jo had loved me.
我期盼着 我能最后再见到她一次
And I wished, somehow, I could see her just one last time.
你好
Hello.
白色的星形 是的 她有
A white star. Yes, she does.
让我们快点
Let’s make this fast.
我不喜欢和这些东西待在一起
I don’t like being here with these things.
-哪一匹 -她在那儿
– Which one? – That’s her there.
搞什么 往后退 退回里面去
What the hell? Back. Let’s get back in there.
站着别动
Stand still.
我知道他们要抓我走了
I knew they had come for me.
但如果这真的是结束
But if it really was the end
我不会让他们轻易得逞
I wouldn’t make it easy on them.
回去 马儿
Back up, horse!
我是一匹野马 强壮骄傲且狂野
I was a mustang, strong and proud and wild.
我会为自己战斗到生命的最后一刻
And I would defend myself until my final breath.
-这是乔所希望的 -退回去 马儿
– Jo would have wanted that. – Get back, horse!
也是我母亲所希望的
My mother would have too.
我的天啊 这地方是怎么通过检查的
My God, how did this pass code?
让我们看下身份证 伙计们
Let’s see some ID, fellas.
我们听到一些传言说有马失踪了
We’ve heard some rumors about horses disappearing.
-来吧 让我看看 -我没做坏事
– Come on. Let me see. – I’ve done nothing wrong.
-拜托 -让我看看你的身份证
– Come on. – Let me see your ID.
-必须把你带回去 伙计 -这是不对的
– Have to take you in, man. – This is wrong.
-让我们来决定 -认真的吗 停下
– Let us decide that. – Seriously? Stop.
那不重要女士 好吗 就
It doesn’t matter, ma’am. All right? Just…
-请让我过去 -让那个女孩进来
– Please. Just let me go. – Let the girl go!
真的
Really.
美人吗
Beauty?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!