He has a stomach. Yes.
要 它有胃
Do you think he’s hungry?
它饿不饿
How is she?
她好吗
She’s sleeping.
她在睡觉
What happened?
发生什么事了
She had a stroke.
她中风了
Mm. There you are.
你来了
Little Miss.
二小姐
She’s gone?
她走了
It’s cruel that you can cry and I cannot.
你能哭 我却不能 这实在太残酷了
Here is a terrible pain I cannot express.
我心里好痛 却无法表达
Will every human being that I care for…
是不是每一个我关心的人类
just…
都会…
leave?
离去
I’m afraid so.
恐怕是的
That won’t do.
我不要这样
Andrew, this is remarkably impressive.
安德鲁 这实在很了不起
You did this all by yourself? Yes.
是你独力完成的吗 是的
I downloaded every known medical textbook into my memory.
我把所有的医学书籍 都下载至我的记忆库中
I studied them. That’s how I came up with these drawings.
然后仔细研究 才划出这些图
I know they’re very primitive and not entirely complete,
我知道它们很粗略 而且没有完成
but that’s why I need you to fill in the mechanical gaps, Rupert.
所以我要你帮我加上 有关机械的部份
This is another upgrade.
这又是一次升级
It’s considerably more than an upgrade. I mean, you’re…
这可不光是升级
You’re talking about a profound transition…
这是一种彻底的转型…
from the mechanical to the biological.
由机器转型为生物
I realize that, and I believe it is the ideal marriage of both fields.
我明白 这是两种领域的 完美结合
Not only that, but this stuff could cut both ways.
不仅仅这样 这是一把双面刀
I don’t think that any existing prosthetic devices or artificial organs…
我不认为有任何 现有的合成或人工器官…
hold a candle to what you’ve designed here.
有你设计的一半好
You could use these in human beings as well.
这也可以用在人类身上
Exactly.
没错
What a piece of fecal matter. Shit.
好一堆排泄物 废物
Excuse me? What a piece of shit.
什么 一堆废物
I know that.
我知道
No, that’s way you say when you’re frustrated. You say “piece of shit.”
不 你火大的时候 应该说废物
“Piece of shit”? Yes, but but with feeling.
废物 对 但要有感情点
Oh. What a piece of shit.
一堆废物
More. What a piece of shit!
强烈点儿 一堆废物
Good, very good. Thank you.
好 很好 谢谢
Now, are you aware that what you’ve essentially designed here…
你知道你设计的这个东西…
is the equivalent of the human central nervous system?
相当于人类的中枢神经系统?
That was my intention, yes. Okay.
这正是我的本意 很好
Well, you gotta realize that a nervous system is going to…
那你一定明白 神经系统…
radically enhance the way that you feel and perceive the world around you.
会大大强化… 你对周遭事物的感觉
I’m not just talking about hot and cold and little tiny pinpricks.
我说的不只是冷热 和令人不快的小事而已
Put it this way:
我这样说吧
As your experience becomes varied,
你对事物的体验不同…
so will the feelings, emotions, sensations…
所以由体验而激发的…
stimulated by that experience.
感觉和情绪等也会大大不同
And while some of these will be very subtle…
虽然其中有的会很难以捉摸
and wonderful and nuanced and shaded,
微妙 美好 朦胧…
others will be profoundly intense and difficult to tolerate.
有的则会很强烈 终至难以忍受
Do you feel like you’re ready for that?
你受得了吗
Absolutely.
没问题
Lovely. Thank you.
美极了 谢谢
I was referring to the statue.
我在说雕像
I know.
我知道
Could you fix this piece of shit?
你能不能修好这堆烂狗屎
I don’t know. Let me take a look.
我不知道 看看
Andrew, I’m sure you could restore this yourself.
你可以自己修好的
Yes, I could.
是 我是能
But you could do it much better.
但你做得会比我好
Well, I’d be happy to fix it for you.
我很乐意帮你修
If it’s not too much effort. No, not at all.
希望不会太麻烦你 不会的
I’ve been working all day, and I could really use some air.
我工作了一整天 需要透透气
Do you wanna go for a walk?
想不想去散散步
Oh, that would be quite splendid. Yes.
好极了 我很愿意
Why are you laughing at me?
你为什么笑我
You’re just You’re always so polite and so proper.
你总是彬彬有礼 很正式
It’s very sweet. Thank you.
真的很可爱 谢谢
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
When a man’s an empty kettle
当人没有感觉
He should be on his mettle
他应该无忧无虑才对
And yet I’m torn apart
但我会痛苦不已
It’s because I’m presumin’ that I could be kinda human
因为我猜想 我应该会有人性
If I only had a heart
只要我有心的话
Picture me Do you have an impact drill?
给我照相 你有没有钻子
Uh, yeah, over on the rack. Thank you.
有 在架子上 谢谢
Jesus!
天啊
There’s a party next week…
下星期我整修的建筑要开幕
to celebrate the opening of the building that I restored,
所以要办一个宴会
and all my friends will be there,
我的朋友都会去
and it would be great if you could come.
我希望你也能赏光
I would love to. Thank you.
我很乐意 谢谢
I think you’re letting me win.
你故意让我赢
Check mate.
将军
I love all
我爱…
The many charms
你所有的
About you
迷人之处
Above all
我最渴望的是
I want my arms
用双臂…
About you
紧拥你
Don’t Don’t be
不要…
A naughty, naughty baby
做个淘气的宝贝
Come to Mama
来妈妈身边
Come to Mama, do
来妈妈身边
My sweet embraceable
我甜蜜的 可爱的
You
情人
Charles, why don’t you go get us a drink?
查尔斯 去倒杯酒吧
Sure.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
The very thought of you
我只要一想到你
And I forget to do
我就完全…
The simple ordinary things
忘了人人每天该做的…
That everyone ought to do
小事要怎么做了
I’m living in
我彷佛…
A kind of daydream
身活在白日梦中
I’m happy as a king
像国王一样快乐
And foolish
看来傻气
Though it may seem to me you’re everything
但你是我的一切
The mere idea of you
只要想到你
Though I’m here for you
渴望你
You’ll never know
你永不知道…
How slow the moments go till I’m near you
没有你 我简直度日如年
I never understood the phrase “pearls before swans.”
我从来弄不懂 给天鹅看珍珠的含意
What? Swine.
为什么笑? 是猪
Oh? Then the ballet is not Swine Lake?
原来天鹅湖 就是猪之湖
Oh, God, nobody makes me laugh like you.
你最知道如何逗我笑了
Laughter is essential for a good friendship.
友谊缺少不了笑声
Yes, it is.
没错
Sometimes I get the feeling that…
有时我觉得…
you feel a certain way about us…
你对我们有种特殊的感觉
and… that you…
就是 你…
wish or…
希望或者
What?
怎么样
I don’t know. It’s just a little
我不知道 就是有点…
Having this conversation with…
聊天对象是个…
A robot? Yes.
机器人 是的