You’ll still be subject to the parameters of your positronic brain.
你仍会受你原来脑部的控制
Is that clear? Understood.
明白吗 明白
Okay, good. Now,
很好
have you given any thought whatsoever…
你有没有想过你的外表
as to what age you’d like to be?
看起来要像是几岁的样子
Officially, I am 62 years old.
我其实已经62岁了
Let’s take off 25 years. What do ya say?
咱们减掉25岁吧
Fifteen. Twenty. Perfect. Good.
15岁 20岁 好极了 好
Now, Andrew, believe it or not, the secret to all this…
信不信由你 安德鲁 我的秘决就在于…
is actually imperfection.
十全九美
Imperfection? Yeah. Things like…
十全九美? 是的 比如
wrinkles, uh, less than perfect teeth,
如皱纹 不整洁的牙
details like fading scars, little pockmark…
一些细节 如疤痕
Look at my nose. See my nose?
看看我的鼻子 看到了没
It’s bulbous and slightly irregular? It is.
我的鼻子是个酒糟鼻 正是
Well, I’m the only one who’s got my nose, and that’s what makes me, me.
我是唯一有这样鼻子的人 所以我才如此特别
We need to incorporate these features into your design…
我们在你的外观 加入这些特色…
so that you can be the only one of you.
你才能变得独一无二
That’s what makes us unique, is those imperfections.
就是这些不完美处 才让我们独一无二
I see. Like the shape of your head.
我懂了 就像你的头型
What about the shape of my head?
我的头型怎么了
It’s huge.
很大
But lovely.
但很可爱
Thank you.
谢谢
What happened? What’s going on?
怎么了 发生了什么事
What happened?
怎么回事
I saw the inner me.
我看到我的内部了
Is it ready?
准备好了吗
Okay.
好了
Please, be careful. Don’t drop me.
小心点 别把我弄掉了
I’m being careful. Oh, my God!
我会小心的 我的天啊
Just relax, relax, relax.
别紧张
Why did you do that? That wasn’t very funny.
你干嘛那么做 那一点都不好笑
Just keepin’ ya on your toes.
只是要让你时时踮着脚趾罢了
I don’t have any toes. You do now.
我没有脚趾 你现在有了
I do. And hands.
真的有了 还有手
And fingers.
还有手指
How do I look? See for yourself.
我看起来如何 自己看
Thank you.
谢谢
Beautiful.
动听极了
Sorry. Who are you?
对不起 你是谁
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew?
安德鲁
You look wonderful, even younger.
你看起来好极了 也年轻多了
How do you do that? Do Do I know you?
怎么会这样 我认识你吗
Well, I know I look different too.
我知道我的样子变了
I’ve had an upgrade. Touch it. What?
我升级了 摸摸看 什么
No, oh, no! No. Sorry, the face.
别 别过来 对不起 是我的脸
What’s going on?
怎么回事
You leave her alone!
别骚扰她
Who are you? Andrew.
你是谁 安德鲁
No. Andrew?
不会吧 安德鲁
Yes. But Andrew’s a robot.
对 但安德鲁是个机器人
Yes, I am. Well, now, an android.
我是啊 现在是男性机器人了
He’s had an upgrade. I know that.
他升级了 我晓得
Hello! It is you.
哈啰 真的是你
You know him? Yes.
你认识他 对
You know me? Yes.
你认识我 认识
Who are you? No? I’m Little Miss. Yes.
你是谁 我是二小组
That’s Little Miss. No.
那才是二小姐 不是
No? No? No.
不是… 不是
No, that’s Portia. Portia? Yes.
不 她是波夏 波夏 对
Portia? Yes.
波夏 没错
Who’s Portia? My granddaughter.
波夏是谁 我的孙女
Your granddaughter? Yes. Yes.
你的孙女 对
Is this some kind of trick? No.
你们是不是在耍我 不是
You’re Little Miss? Yes.
你是二小姐 对
Why do you have to look like her?
那你凭什么那么像她
There is and can be only one Little Miss.
世上只有一位二小姐
Really? Yes!
真的吗 对
It’s a genetic resemblance. Sometimes it skips a generation.
这就叫做隔代遗传 是因为基因的关系
I don’t care. I don’t like it. I can see that.
我不管 我不喜欢 我明白
But if you took a moment, which I see you’re not inclined to do right now,
我知道你现在无心细看 但如果你仔仔看看…
you’d realize Portia and I are very different people.
你会发现波夏和我 其实很不一样
Why is she imitating you?
她为什么模仿你
What’s so funny? You are.
什么那么好笑 你呀
I’m not trying to be funny.
我没有搞笑
Things have certainly changed around here.
这里的确改变不少
That happens after 20 years.
都20年了 当然会变
I have so much to tell you. Come. Come with me.
我有多话要告诉你 跟我来吧
It is you.
真的是你
Yes.
对
Portia.
波夏
Hello, my friend. Hello, Little Miss.
嗨 我的朋友 嗨 二小姐
Whose daughter is she?
她是谁的女儿
Go. Go home to your master.
回去找你的主人
You don’t have a home, do you?
你没有家 对不对
I don’t have food. I don’t eat.
我没有食物 我不吃东西的
Come in. We’ll keep each other company.
进来吧 我们可以作伴
I know you don’t like me.
我知道你不喜欢我
Well, I don’t like you either. I just wanna make that clear.
我也不喜欢你 我只是想把这点说清楚
It couldn’t be more clear if you spat in my face.
就算朝我吐口水 也不会这么清楚
I can’t. I don’t have a mucous gland.
不行 我没有唾液腺
Would it be possible to have a slightly longer conversation?
我们不能谈久一点吗
May my canine companion enter also?
我的狗朋友可以进来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Is this your sculpture?
这雕像是你做的吗
No, I’m restoring it.
不 我只是在修复它
I’m a preservation architect.
我专门修复艺术品
It’s quite horrendous.
好丑啊
How ugly was it before you restored it?
修复前它有多丑
Listen. First, you get mad at me because of how I look.
听着 你先是因为我的外表 而生我的气
Tonight you show up at my door, announce that you don’t like me,
今晚你不请自来 说你不喜欢我…
and then you criticize my work.
还大胆批评我的作品
Once again, I apologize for telling the truth.
我对说实话道歉
But it can’t be helped. It’s my programming.
但我也没办法 我的程式设定就是如此
What is it exactly that you want?
你到底想要什么
Family.
家庭
My last name is Martin,
我姓马汀
I am so named because your great grandfather and grandmother…
那是因为你的曾祖父母
considered me to be a member of your family.
认为我是你们家的一份子
Now, Sir is dead. Little Miss is getting older.
先生死了 二小姐也老了
You don’t like me, but at least you’ll talk to me if I knock on your door long enough.
你不喜欢我 但只要我坚持 你还是会和我说话的
Is that a joke? No.
你在说笑吗 不
Would you like to hear a joke?
你想听笑话吗
This Buddhist walks up to a hot dog vendor and says,
佛教徒到热狗摊说
“Make me one with everything.”
来一支综合热狗
Andrew, do you do you have any friends at all? No.
安德鲁 你有没有朋友 没有
Only Woofy, who’s very sweet,
只有汪汪 它很好…
but not very challenging on a conversational level.
可惜不健谈
That is the extent of his skills.
它力有未逮
So you want someone to talk to? With.
所以你想找人倾诉 是聊天
Even if that person doesn’t like you? You can’t have everything.
即便他不喜欢你 人不可能要什么有什么
Is that right? Is it, “You can have everything”? Seems like some people do,
对不对? 不过好像有人 总是特别好运…
so I’m somewhat confused on that level.
所以我也有点搞不清楚
Sit down. Let’s talk. Thank you.
坐下 咱们聊聊吧 谢谢你
Hey there, handsome. Andrew,
坐下吧 帅哥
could I get you anything to drink?
要不要喝点什么
Sorry, I have no stomach.
对不起 我没有胃
Oh. Could I get something for him?
它要不要来点什么