keep these clean and dry,
每日更换绷带…
change the bandages daily…
你会没事的
you should be okay.
明白了吗
You understand me?
很好
Good.
另外 我再说明一件事
Now, understand this.
我从这里离开之后
After I walk out of here,
再也不想看到你们
I never want to see you again.
永远不想
Never.
贩毒集团这堆烂事我受够了
This cartel shit is too hot for me.
听见了吗
You got it?
是我
It’s me.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk, please?
我只是想回趟家
I-I just want to come home.
好的 多谢
Okay. Thank you.
我只想说
I-I just wanted to say
很抱歉让你生气
I’m sorry if you feel upset.
我不是有意要惹你难过的
It was not my intention f-for you to feel upset.
我本来是想
Well, m-my intention was for —
宝贝 那可是质量最好的
Honey, it is top-of-the-line.
那你到底想怎么样
Then what is the point?
你说我太过轻率
You’re saying I’m a — I’m a thoughtless —
不关心他人
that I don’t care,
但那是个非常 非常贵的吸尘器
but it is a very, very expensive vacuum.
吸力永远那么强劲
It — It never loses suction!
所以 就因为我给你买♥♥了件礼物
So, what you’re saying is I’ve got — I got to sleep in my office
所以我只能睡在办公室里
because I got you a gift?!
林奈特
Lynette?
林奈特
Lynette?
该死的
Damn it.
你好 你们现在还送餐吗
Hello. Are you still delivering?
好的
Okay.
只要大份芝士
Yeah, just a large cheese.
是的 请先切好
Yes. Sliced, please.
能在里面放些面包棒吗
Could you also throw in some dipping sticks?
两份田园沙拉酱和一份蒜香番茄酱
Two ranch and one marinara.
事情怎么样
How’d it go?
听着 听好了
Listen. Listen.
办公室那哥们 他人在这
u202dLook. u202dThe office guy — he’s here.
什么
What?
他今晚在这里过夜 老兄
He’s dug in for the night, man.
来接我 不然… 你快来接我
Come get me or — Come get me!
现在 如果你拿出那本附带的
Now, if you’ll take out the little listener’s guide
指导说明书
that came with the program,
你会看到一个分成四块的表格
you’ll see a chart in there showing four quadrants
我称之为时间管理矩阵
I call the Time Management Matrix.
这里的关键词是”重要性”和”紧迫性”
The key words to understand are “Importance” And “Urgency.”
重要性基本上源于你自身
Importance basically comes from within you.
重要性是你的价值体系 最好基于原则
Importance is your value system, hopefully based on principles.
重要性是你的任务…
Importance is your mission…
重要性…
Importance…
-你的核心策略 -比拼…
– …your central strategy… – …versus…
去实现首要目标…
…to accomplish those high-priority goals…
-紧迫性… -…以及贯彻策略的计划
– …urgency… – …and the plan to implement that strategy.
紧迫性来源于周边环境…
Urgency comes from the environment…
对你产生压力
…it presses upon you.
就在你眼前逐步逼近
Its proximate is right in front of you.
而且它也很常见 它可以很深入…
And it’s often very popular. It could be deep and —
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
-很紧急 看起来… -我的天呐
– …it’s urgent, it has the appearance… – Oh, God.
需要迅速回应
…of requiring immediate attention.
你需要分辨出生活中真正重要的东西
Now, you have to decide what is truly important in your life.
因此我…
That’s why I…
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
不 不
Oh, no! No!
喂 不不 怎么回事
Hey! No! No! Why? Why?
停下 不 快停下
Stop! No, stop! Stop!
东西拿到了吗
So, did you get it?
拉金子
Shitting gold.
是啊 我说吧
Yeah. Yeah, right? u202d
我可没说这事容易
I didn’t say it was easy.
车子这出挺妙的
Car thing was pretty slick.
我都不知道你怎么弄的
I don’t know how you pulled that off.
至少奏效了 是吧
Worked, though, didn’t it?
是啊大概吧
Yeah. I guess so.

Yes?
塞拉曼加的人被袭击了
The Salamancas were hit.
昨天在他们拿货回来的路上
Yesterday, on the way back from their pickup.
知道是谁干的吗
Do we know who?
还不知道
Not yet.
瓦尔加还有一口气 但他没看见对方的脸
Varga survived barely, but he couldn’t see faces.
-有人知道我们的生意了 -有可能
– Someone knows our business. – u202dPossibly.
这次袭击很像几个月前赫克托的卡车那次
It resembled the attack on Hector’s truck a few months ago,
而且他们知道塞拉曼加的人不是吃素的
and they knew u202dthe Salamanca men were heavy.
胡安先生 我们快要运下一趟了
Don Juan, we are about to run another shipment.
如果你觉得我们暴露了…
If you think we’re compromised…
装空车吧
Run dummy loads.
我们先观望
We’ll see what we see.
确定之前先不要运货
No product crosses until we’re certain.
我会办好
I’ll take care of it.
货还能撑多久
How long before our dealers run dry?
不超过一星期
No more than a week.
这是个问题
This is a problem.
在你那侧境内找个本地供应商
Find a local supplier on your side of the border.
签一笔
Cut a deal.
胡安先生 恕我冒犯
Don Juan, with all due respect,
埃拉迪奥先生不允许从外人那拿货
Don Eladio forbids buying from outsiders.
他说的很明确了
He’s been very clear.
我来想埃拉迪奥的办法
Let me worry about Eladio.
你现在就去办
Do it now.
*锑砷铝硒*
*There’s antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium*
*氢氧氮铼*
*And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium*
*镍钕镎锗*
*And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium*
*铁镅钌铀*
*And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium*
*铕锆镥钒*
*Europium, zirconium, lutetium, vanadium*
*镧锇砹镭*
*And lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium*
*金锕铟镓*
*And gold and protactinium and indium and gallium*
*碘钍铥铊*
*And iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium*
*钇镱锕铷*
*There’s yttrium, ytterbium, actinium, rubidium*
*硼钆铌铱*
*And boron, gadolinium, niobium, iridium*
*锶硅银钐*
*There’s strontium and silicon and silver and samarium*
*铋溴锂铍钡*
*And bismuth, bromine, lithium, beryllium, and barium*
弗林先生
Uh, Mr. Fring. u202d
我不知道你要来
I wasn’t expecting you.
希望没有打扰你
That’s not a problem, I hope.
不 没有
No, not at all.
我只是弄点小玩意
I was tinkering with something.
那是什么
What’s that?
技术上的东西
Oh, it’s, uh, technical.
很无聊的
I wouldn’t want to bore you.
哦不会的
Oh, you wouldn’t.
那好
Okay.
你知道盐放进水里会溶化吧
You know when you put salt into water, it dissolves?
如果搅拌或加热水
If you stir the water or heat it,
就可以溶解比本来更多的盐
you can add more salt than you could otherwise
而不至于析出
before it falls out of solution.
我在试着创造一种那样的溶剂
I’m trying to create a solution…like that,
只是里面含有苯二氮卓前体化合物
but with certain benzodiazepine precursor compounds.
听起来很厉害
That’s fascinating.
如果能行得通确实很厉害
It will be if I can get it to work.
对了 我化验了你的样本

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!