Kevin, you remember we’re meeting the board at noon
一起讨论金的提议 所以…
to go over Kim’s recommendations, so…
好好好 我不耽误你们了
No, no, no, I won’t slow you down.
还有一件事
One more thing —
不会占太长时间
and this will just take a second —
金 你可得去看看那些模型
Kim, you have got to see the models.
模型
The…models?
叹为观止吧
Takes your breath away, doesn’t it?
瞧瞧
Look at this.
这栋楼有一面全是玻璃
The whole side u202dof this building is glass,
在朝北的一块地
and it’s on a north-facing lot.
他们说这样节能
I’m told that’s energy-efficient,
我很兴奋
so I’m excited about that.
这是盐湖城吗
This is, uh, Salt Lake City?
普罗沃都建了 不妨在盐湖城也建
After Provo, why not?
还有
And…
-怀俄明州夏延市 -对
– Cheyenne, Wyoming? – u202dYep.
这边还有内布拉斯加州北普拉特
Over here, North Platte, Nebraska.
这两个你已经知道了
Now, these two you already know.
这栋会建在犹他州奥格登市
This one’s gonna be Ogden, Utah,
这座是在图克姆卡里
and this one here is Tucumcari.
这边
And over here on this side,
还有几座新的 塞多纳
you got a few new ones — Sedona,
科罗拉多州的普韦布洛
Pueblo, Colorado.
你知道吗 这仅仅是冰山一角
And you know what? That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
之后我还想在拉斯维加斯建呢
After that, I figure why not Las Vegas?
内华达州 还有雷诺市
Nevada, I mean. Reno, too.
得克萨斯州卢伯克 阿马里洛
Lubbock, Texas, Amarillo,
圣安东尼奥 埃尔帕索
San Antonio, El Paso.
然后我们将进军太平洋西北地区
Then we’re gonna get up to the Pacific Northwest —
博伊西 俄勒冈州的本德市
Boise, Bend, Oregon,
尤金 塞勒姆 一直到波特兰
Eugene, Salem, u202dall the way up to Portland.
这个相当特别 丹佛
Now, this one is real special — Denver.
看见没
See here?
我们要在西侧多种几棵树
We’re gonna go ahead and add more trees on the west side,
那样就太棒了 然后
and that’ll be great, and then maybe a —
外面再布置一两把长椅
a bench or two on the outside.
金 有什么不对劲的吗
Kim, is there something wrong?
没有没有
No. No. No, no.
没有 太多了看不过来
No. u202dIt’s just — It’s a lot.
扩张得这么迅速 声势浩大
It’s a very fast, aggressive expansion.
凯文认为 我们一旦在犹他州站稳脚跟
Kevin figures once we get our foothold in Utah,
就申请联邦特许经营权
then we’ll file for federal charter.
是啊
Yeah.
我们真的在构建一番事业
We’re really building something here.
你的努力有回报了
All your hard work is making a difference.
金 这就是意义
I mean, Kim, this is what it’s all about.
我今天之内发给你记录 这样可以吗
So, I can get the notes to you by EOD, if that’s okay.
好的 可以
Uh, yeah, that’s fine.
你大概什么时候能给我稿子
Do you have a sense when I should expect your draft?
你应该只能找人听写了吧
I assume you’re dictating it.
其实 你之前说得对
Actually, you were right before.
你先试着写一份 然后我再看一遍
Why don’t you take a stab at it, and then I’ll take a look?
好 没问题
Great. That works.
我送你回家之后就开始写
I’ll start on that u202dright after I get you home.
别送我回家
u202dInstead of taking me home,
送我去法♥院♥吧 好吗
drop me off at the courthouse, would you?
我不知道你今天还要出庭
I didn’t realize you had an appearance today.
这样我就早准备了
I would have prepped.
不 我不出庭
No. No, I don’t.
-你不出庭 -没什么需要准备的
– You don’t? – u202dNothing to prep.
不用担心
Don’t worry about it.
是的 不
Yeah. No.
不行
No.
不 那只狗不行
No, not the dog.
我跟他做过交易 是的
I-I’ve done business with him before, yeah.
一次 一次
Once. Once.
就那一次
Just the once.
没错
Yeah.
我猜是吧 不清楚
I guess. I don’t know.
-他没说 -怎么样了
– He didn’t say. – u202dWell?
他不相信
Yeah. He’s not into it.
是他不相信还是你不够投入
He’s not into it, or you’re not into it?
把电♥话♥给我
Give me that.
这样行不通的
u202dUnh-unh. It doesn’t work that way.
关键就是不能直接接触
No direct contact. That’s the point.
你把电♥话♥给我就行了
Just give it to me.
拿去
u202dTake it.
嘿 我是有意向的那方
Hey. u202dThis is the interested party.
我有一个问题问你 你拉金子吗
I have one question for you. Do you shit gold?
回答是或者不是 你拉金子吗
Well, it’s a simple yes or no. Do you shit gold?
不能是吧 那好
No. All right, then.
因为除非现在有一个大金块
Because unless you currently have a large gold nugget
正穿过你的肠子
traversing your colon,
你以后就挣不到这么容易的钱了
this is the easiest money you’re ever gonna make.
你多久能撬开一个耶鲁弹子锁
How long does it take for you to pick a Yale three-pin?
好的 那只要八分钟 你就可以赚四千
Well, then in 8 minutes, you’re gonna make 4 grand,
你抠鼻子都得十分钟
10 minutes if you decide to pick your nose.
进去 出来 之后也绝不会有人找你麻烦
In, out, no one comes looking for you ever.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
没错 我知道那个地方
Yeah, I know where that is.
给我支钢笔
Here. Pen.
半小时之内
In a half an hour.
没问题
Yep.
看 我可不想教你怎么做事 但是
See, I’m not trying to tell you how to do your job, but…
好了 麦吉尔先生 都办好了
All right, Mr. McGill, you’re all set.
好的 非常感谢 下次再见
All right. Thank you very much. See ya next time.
希望她能早日康复
I hope u202dshe feels better soon.
抱歉让一让
Excuse me.
我有什么能帮你的吗
Can…I help you?
天哪
Jesus.
这里不行
Uh, not here.
让我回去把包拿来 还有安排下员工
Let me go grab my bag and tell my staff.
天哪
Jesus.
别净往坑里开 稳一点 拜托
Can you not hit every damn pothole, please?!
小心 小心点
Careful. Careful!
起来 起来
Up, up.
你 过来帮忙
You, Ayuda. Come here.
帮把手
Help.
好了 总算没死
Well, well, there he is.
你醒了
You woke up.
这意味着我的西班牙语已经足够好了
That means my Spanish is good enough
以及这位光头帅哥是O型阴性血
and Yul Brynner over here is actually O-negative.
好了
Okay.
你肩膀上那颗子弹我没法取出来
I had to leave u202da bullet in your shoulder.
今后可能会触发金属探测器
Might set off u202dmetal detectors from now on.
给你打了一针广谱抗生素
Gave ya a dose u202dof broad-spectrum antibiotics.
来看看情况
Let’s see.
脉搏正常
Pulse is good.
现在 鼻吸试验说明你应该
Now, sniff test says you probably
没有被子弹穿肠 只是可能
didn’t perforate your bowel — probably.
我不敢完全保证上面没有割伤
I can’t be 100 percent sure you didn’t get nicked.
如果以后漏了
Now, if this starts to leak,
你会经受这辈子最严重的一次感染
you’re gonna get the worst infection of your life.
疼得要死不说 你还会把小命丢掉
It’s gonna hurt like hell, and then you’re gonna die.
所以我劝你
So I advise you
去找一个能做成像的医生
to go see a doctor u202dthat has some imaging tech —
换句话说 一个不在汽修店
in other words, one that’s not working
后面行医的医生
out of the back of a Jiffy Lube.
在那之前
Till then,
保持干燥清洁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!