I mean, I’m glad you’re alright.

I…
我能进来吗
can I come in?
就聊一会儿
Just talk for a minute…?
如你所见 我很好
As you can see, I’m more than alright.
事实上 好得不得了
I’m very well, in fact.
怎么…
How…?
我一直跟你说 我会好起来的
I always told you I’d get better.
只是你从来都不相信我
You just never believed me.
我当然相信
Sure I did.
不过 查克 这真的太棒了
But, Chuck u202d this is great!
你怎么做到的
How did you do it?
你有什么事吗
What was it you wanted?
除了确定我还活着
Beyond “proof of life”?
发生了一件事
S-Something happened,
那让我思考了
and it made me think about what ha–
我们之间的矛盾
went down between you and me.
还有
And…
事后看来 我想说
I wanted to say, in hindsight,
我本可以做出不一样的选择
I could’ve made different choices.
-是吗 -是的
– Is that so? u202d- Yeah.
我不是说那都是我的错
I mean, I’m not saying it’s all on me.
并不是
It’s not.
但如果我能重来一次
But if I had to do it all over again
我可能会有不一样的处理方式
I would maybe do some things differently.
我就想告诉你这个
And I just thought you should know that.
告诉我你后悔了吗
That you have regrets?
是的 我后悔了
Yeah. I have regrets.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我哥哥
u202d’Cause you’re my brother.
麦吉尔家也没剩几个人了
There aren’t that many of us McGills left,
我们应该团结一致
and, uh, I think we should stick together.
不 我是问为什么要后悔
No. Why have regrets at all?
有什么意义呢
What’s the point?
什么意思
What do you mean?
瞧瞧你 那么痛苦
Well, look at you. You’re in so much pain.
你为什么要这样折磨自己
Why are you putting yourself through all this?
因为我想告诉你…
‘Cause I wanted to tell you —
你后悔了
That you have regrets.
我也告诉你 不必了
And I’m telling you: don’t bother.
有什么意义呢
What’s the point?
你只会继续伤害别人
You’re just gonna keep hurting people.
-不是这样的 -吉米 这是你的天性
– That’s not true. – Jimmy, this is what you do.
你伤害别人 一次又一次
You hurt people. Over and over and over.
然后上演悔恨自责的戏码
And then there’s this show of remorse —
这不是演戏
It’s not a “show”!
我知道你以为这不是演戏
I know you don’t think it’s a show.
我不怀疑你的真情实感
I don’t doubt your emotions are real,
可是咬牙摆出这种难过的表情
but what’s the point of all the sad faces
又有什么意义呢
and the gnashing of teeth?
如果你不打算改变自己的行为
If you’re not going to change your behavior —
你也不愿改…
and you won’t…
-我能改 -省省你的套路吧
– I can change. – …why not just skip the whole exercise?
最终 你会让身边所有人都受伤
In the end, you’re going to hurt everyone around you.
你控制不了自己
You can’t help it.
所以别再道歉了 面对事实吧
So, stop apologizing and accept it.
接受吧
Embrace it.
老实说 如果你这样做 我会更尊重你
Frankly, I’d have more respect for you if you did.
那你呢 查克
What about you, Chuck? u202dHmm?
你就没做错任何事吗
You didn’t do anything wrong?
你只是个无辜受害者吗
You’re just an innocent victim?
我来让你安心吧 吉米
Let me put your mind at ease, Jimmy.
你不必和我和好
You don’t have to make up with me.
我们不必互相理解
We don’t have to understand each other.
我们保持现状没问题
Things are fine the way they are.
我不想伤你的心
I don’t want to hurt your feelings…
但事实就是 你对我来说从来都没多重要
but the truth is you’ve never mattered all that much to me.
金色被子
Gold comforter.
绿色凳子
Green chair.
咖啡色日记
Brown journal.
吉米 真是个意外的惊喜
Jimmy. What a nice surprise.
艾琳 一如既往地美丽啊
Irene! As beautiful as ever!
快进来吧
Why don’t you come in?
想喝茶吗
Can I get you some tea?
不麻烦了
Oh, I don’t want to be a bother.
我是来给你送点东西
I just have a couple things to drop off.
这都是什么
Well, w-what is all this?
我们赢了就要庆祝
Well, when we win, we celebrate.
真贴心
That’s very sweet.
是的 我也没忘了奥斯卡和费利克斯
Yes. And I didn’t forget about Oscar and Felix.
我给那两个小淘气买♥♥了
I’ve got some kitty toys and catnip in there
玩具和猫薄荷
for those two little rascals.
你太客气了 吉米
You shouldn’t have, Jimmy.
这是我应该做的
Of course I should.
你想过怎么花
Now, have you given any thought
那笔和解金了吗
to how you want to spend that settlement money?
不知道…
I don’t know…
我跟你说我会怎么打算吧
Well, I’ll tell you what I’d do.
阿♥拉♥斯加之旅
Alaskan cruise.
你可以在北极光下 走在冰川上
You can walk on a glacier under the Aurora Borealis.
如果阿♥拉♥斯加太冷 或许可以来场欧洲河流之旅
And if Alaska’s too cold, maybe a European river cruise.
顺着多瑙河航行
Float on down the Danube.
我想你可以和闺蜜们分享一间豪华套房♥
I bet you and the ladies could split a deluxe suite.
一起疯狂玩耍
Get into all sorts of trouble.
听着很棒
That sounds very nice,
但我觉得她们不会这么想
but I don’t think they’d really want to.
为什么
Why not?
她们还在…生气
They’re still… upset.
不过她们肯定很高兴要拿和解金了吧
They must be excited about the settlement though, right?
但你们不能让一点小误会
But you can’t let one little misunderstanding
就毁了多年的友谊
destroy years of friendship.
回不到过去了 吉米
Oh, it’s just not the same, Jimmy.
她露出了真面目
She showed her true colors.
一谈到和解的事
When it came to that settlement,
她根本没想到我们
we were the furthest things from her mind.
她需要时间才能意识到你们重视的事
It just took her a bit to realize what was important to you.
她回心转意了
She came around.
她只是想获得我们的支持
She just wanted to get back on our good side…
这么说吧 你要怎么相信
Okay. How do you trust someone
一个只会见风使舵的人
who bends any way the wind is blowing?
她的真诚呢
Where is her integrity?
我不禁自责
Well, I can’t help but blame myself.
你只是想帮忙
You were just trying to help.
不 我在瞎操心
No. I stuck my nose in where it didn’t belong,
还搅了局
and I stirred the pot.
所以…
So…
你们要怪就怪我吧
Look, if you want to blame someone, you should blame me.
吉米 你是好朋友
Jimmy, you’re a good friend.
她配不上你
She doesn’t deserve you.
没错 的确配不上
No, she doesn’t.
是 我已经关了所有断路器
Yes. I’ve — I’ve shut off all the breakers.
是 我检查过了 好几次
Yes, I have checked. Several times.
电表还在转
The power meter is still turning.
我只能猜测房♥子里有东西
All I can think is that there’s something in the house
没有通过断路器箱
that isn’t wired through the breaker box —
而它正在用电
and it’s drawing power.
我希望你们派人过来
Well, I-I want you to send someone over
找到并断开
to find it and disconnect it.

I…
周三吗
Wednesday?
我等不及了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!