怎么会这样呢?
I will take them.
她们就交给我了
Come.
来
You are free.
你们自♥由♥了
I lost him.
我失去了他
I’ve lost my brother.
我失去了我的兄弟
No, you must have faith, Judah.
不 你必须要有信仰 犹大
I see you.
我看见你了
Don’t stand so far away. Come close.
不要站那么远 走过来一点
Come see what you did to me.
来看看你都对我做了些什么
I won’t go that easy.
我没那么容易死的
As long as I live, I’ll claw at you.
只要有我活着的一天 我就会来报复你
And if I die, I’ll drag you beneath the ground beside me!
如果我死去了 我也会把你拽到地下来陪我的
With the last of me, I’ll choke the life from you!
只要我还在 我就会搞死你
No.
不
I’ll make myself whole again, I swear,
我会再次好起来的 我保证
and when I do, I’ll kill you!
如果我好起来了 我就会杀了你得
No more killing. You did this to me!
不要再杀了 你对我就是这样做的
No more slaughter. You did this!
不要再屠♥杀♥了 是你这样做的
Remember when we were young?
记得我们年轻的时候吗?
When I was hurt and you carried me
我受伤了 你用尽全身的力气
with all your strength for as long as you could.
背着我
I can’t fight anymore.
我现在不再打斗了
I can’t hate anymore.
我也已经没有任何的恨了
All I can do is carry you.
我所能做的一切就是带着你
Oh, Judah, forgive me.
哦 犹大 原谅我
No, forgive me.
不 原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
There were many miracles that day,
那天之后
and in the days that followed.
发生了很多的奇迹
As time passed,
随着时间的流逝
forgiveness and understanding had reunited the family.
宽恕和理解使得一家人又在一起了
To give hope and promise for a better way.
来给予更好承诺和希望
To fight the good fight,
为了更好的战斗
to finish the race,
来完成比赛
to keep the faith.
来保持信仰
Don’t look back, Judah.
不要往后看 犹大
Your whole life is ahead of you.
你的整个人生在你前面呢
You ready, brother?
准备好了吗 兄弟?