我可以穿那位老人的衣服
I’m allowed to go to the attic and wear any of the old man’s clothes.
-很合身 是吧 -很合身
-They fit me very well, don’t they? -Yes.
这些衣服很合时尚 这真让人惊奇
It’s amazing how those clothes have come back into style.
这床怎么了
Why is the bed like this?
我喜欢面向北睡
I like to sleep with my head facing the north.
这样我可以睡得更好
I sleep better that way.
我已经听说了 可以把你的住址给我吗
Yes, I’ve heard about that. Could you show us something with your address?
等等 这是面向西方
But this is facing west.
-什么面向西 -这张床
-What is facing west? -The bed.

I see.
杉斯先生 我想知道你究竟要
Mr. Chance, I’d like to know what sort of claim…
怎样处理已故者的这些财产
…you’re planning to make against the deceased’s estate.
花♥园♥非常整洁 托马斯
The garden is a healthy one, Thomas.
我没有什么要求
I have no claim.
很好 你愿意就这件事签署一份书面协议吗
I see. Would you be willing to sign a paper to that effect?
我不知道怎样写字 托马斯
I don’t know how to sign, Thomas.
好的 杉斯先生 我没有其他选择 只能通知你
Very well, Mr. Chance, I have no alternative but to inform you…
这座庄园被关闭了
…that this house is now closed.
如果 你确实曾经居住在这
If, indeed, you have resided here,
你已经没有权力再住在这里了
you have no legal right to remain.
你必须在明天下午之前搬离此地
You’ll have to move out by, let’s say, noon tomorrow.
我不明白你说的”搬离此地”
I don’t understand “move out.”
你可以给我打电♥话♥ 或者让你的律师给我打电♥话♥
Call me, or have your attorney call me…
如果你改变主意来签署这份文件
…if you change your mind about signing.
走吧 萨丽 抓紧时间
Come on, Sally, let’s grab a bite.
这里的医疗记录呢
What about medical records?
可以把你的日常医生或者牙医名字告诉我们吗
Could you give us the name of your doctor or your dentist?
我没有日常医生和牙医
I have no doctor or dentist.
这样…
I see.
那么 日安 杉斯先生
Well, good day, Mr. Chance.
日安 萨丽 托马斯
Good day, Sally. Good day, Thomas.
每天你都在尝试新的事物 每天你都需要读华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
Everyday you’re doing new things, and everyday you readWashington Post.
请原谅我在这个时候来打扰
Pardon me for intruding at a time like this,
你和马♥克♥思♥关系很亲密吗
but were you very close to Max?
你在开玩笑吗 我们是不可分开的
Are you kidding? We were inseparable.
慢跑者膝盖疾病和游泳者的…
Jogger’s knee and swimmer’s….
我们有网球员肘病 慢跑者膝盖疾病和游泳员的…
We ha ve tennis elbow, jogger’s knee, and simmer’s….
游泳员的什么
And swimmer’s what?
对不起 我只能想起一些主要的内容了
I’m sorry. All I can think of is trunks.
吉姆的后背有三处严重受伤 他的颅骨也已经断裂
Jim’s back was broken in three places, his skull was fractured…
胸腔也已经变形 最终他瘫痪了
…and his chest crushed. He’s a paraplegic.
但是经过在医院的一年治疗 他已经返回学校
But after a year in the hospital, he went back to school…
得到了他的硕士学位 现在他已经有了非常有前途的未来
…got his master’s degree and now looks to the future.
这令我非常沮丧 这些东西…
I get depressed, you know, this kind of thing…
它是瞬间的 不可捉摸的出现在夜晚
…and it’s momentarily, momentary, and it usually hits at night.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我非常饿 您可以给我点东西吃吗
I’m very hungry. Could you give me some lunch?
艳舞秀 艳舞秀 先生
It’s an all-girl show, sir. It’s an all-girl show.
来吧 艳舞秀
Come right in. It’s an all-girl show.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
您可以告诉我哪里能找到一个需要园丁的花♥园♥吗
Could you please tell me where I could find a garden to work in?
花♥园♥ 你是怎么长大的 伙计
A garden? What are you growing, man?
在冬季 一个花♥园♥里有很多事情要做
There is much to be done during the winter.
我应该仔细耕理土地并且种好种子
I should start the seeds for the spring and work the soil.
什么乱七八糟的
Bullshit!
谁让你来的 伙计
Who sent you here, boy?
是那个蠢货拉斐尔让你来的吗
Did that chicken-shit asshole Raphael send you, boy?
不是
No.
托马斯·富兰克林先生告诉我 必须离开那个老人的房♥子
Mr. Thomas Franklin told me I must leave the old man’s house.
-他已经死了 -死你个头
-He’s dead, you know. -Dead, my ass.
你去告诉那个蠢货 如果他有什么要告诉我的
You tell that asshole, if he got something to tell me…
让他自己滚过来
…to get his ass down here himself.
明白了吗 伙计
Got that, boy?
电视遥控器
TV changer, man.
你拿的什么东西
What you got?
滚吧 白鬼子 在我收拾你之前
Now move, honky, before I cut your white ass.
如果遇到拉斐尔 我会把你的口信转告给他
If I see Raphael, I will give him your message.
-行 就那么干吧 -日安
-Do that. -Good day.
打扰一下 那棵树非常虚弱 它需要照料
Excuse me. That tree is very sick. It needs care.
是的 先生 我会立刻报告
Yes, sir. I’ll report it right away.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-日安 先生 -日安
-Good day, sir. -Good day.
W4呼叫
W-4.
非常对不起 先生 我没有看到你
I’m very sorry, sir, I didn’t see you.
我的腿不能动了…
Can’t move. My leg.
太糟了 先生 希望你伤的不重
This is terrible, sir. I hope you’re not badly injured.
没关系 我伤的不重 但是我的腿非常疼
No. I’m not badly injured. But my leg is very sore.
-你的腿真的没事吧 你还能走吗 -我希望没事
-It’s not broken, is it? Can you walk? -I hope not.
可能我需要一辆救护车
Perhaps I should call an ambulance.
让我来看看 你不介意吧
Let’s have a look. Do you mind?
-让我来看看吧 -发生什么事了
-No. I’d like to look. -What’s happened?
我的天哪 你的腿
My goodness, your leg!
没关系
Yes.
必须要仔细检查一下 我们可以带你去医院
It should be examined. We could take you to a hospital.
-没关系 不用去医院 -应该让一个医生来看看
-There’s no need for the hospital. -A doctor should look at that.
我们一定要去 带他去医院
I insist. We’ll take him to a hospital.
非常对不起 兰德夫人 我没有看到那个人
I’m very sorry, Mrs. Rand. I never saw the man.
-这不是任何人的错 大卫 -谢谢你 夫人
-It’s really no one’s fault, David. -Thank you, ma’am.
我以前从来没有上过汽车
I’ve never ridden in an automobile before.
我保证 先生 大卫是一个非常小心的司机
I assure you, sir, David is a very careful driver.
-我明白 -很好
-I understand. -Very good.
这件事真让人难堪
These situations can be so trying.
每个人都会在一个小小的意外发生后装模作样的大喊大叫
Everyone seems to make such a to-do out of a simple little accident.
你的腿感觉好些了吗
Is your leg feeling any better?
我的腿没关系
No, it isn’t.

I see.
从车窗望出去就好像看电视一样 只是我能看得更远
This is just like television, only you can see much further.
为什么你不来我家 这样我们可以更好的照顾你
Why don’t you come to our house and we could take care of you there?
您家
Your house?
我丈夫病得很厉害 医生和护士一直在陪着我们
My husband has been very ill. The doctor and the nurses are staying with us.
医院也可以是私人的
Hospitals can be so impersonal.
-好吧 -很好
-I agree. -Fine.
这样可以省却很多不必要的麻烦
That’ll save a lot of unnecessary fuss
并且这样对你来说也更方便
and it’ll be that much more pleasant for you.
我们直接回家
We’ll go right on home.
杰弗里 打电♥话♥告诉他们我们在回家的路上
And Jeffrey, please call and tell them we’re on our way.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
你想喝点东西吗
Would you care for a drink?
谢谢 我正好很渴
Yes, please. I’m very thirsty.
谢谢 我可以看电视吗
Thank you. May I watch television, please?
啊…当然 当然可以
Why, yes. Certainly.
目前 一小股抵抗力量…
And now, the piece ofresistance….
可以告诉我你的名字吗
May I ask your name?
杉斯
Chance.
杉斯
Chance?
杉斯 园丁
Chance, the gardener.
昌西·格达那[和”杉斯 园丁”谐音]
Chauncey Gardiner? Mr. Chauncey Gardiner.
你与巴兹尔和培迪塔·格达那有什么关系吗
Are you related to Basil and Perdita Gardiner?
不 我和他们没关系
No, I’m not related to Basil and Perdita.
他们是一对极好的夫妇
They are such a wonderful couple.
我和我丈夫是他们的好朋友
My husband and l are very good friends of theirs.
我们经常去拜访他们的庄园
We often visit their island.
谢谢
Thank you.
你丢了什么东西吗
Did you lose something?
是的 我把遥控器丢了
Yes, I lost my remote control.
我用它来切换频道
I use it to change the channels.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不应该在驾驶的时候不看后视镜
You wouldn’t think of driving without your rear-view mirror…
但是至今仍然有很多人在这样驾驶…
…and yet some people still drive without a fuzz buster.
当那些中国客人拆开筷子的包装时
When they unwrapped the chopsticks to be used by the Chinese guests…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!