你和你的朋友们是我认识的人当中
You and your friends are the most thoughtless bunch
最不关心人的了
I’ve ever known.
你们根本就不关心Charlie Brown
You don’t care anything about Charlie Brown.
你们只是讨厌愧疚感
You just hate to feel guilty.
现在你们竟敢在一天后过来
And now you have the nerve to come around one day later
想送他一张二手情人节卡片
就为了安抚自己的良心 and offer him a used valentine just to ease your conscience.
我告诉你
Well, let me tell you something.
Charlie Brown不需要你的…
Charlie Brown doesn’t need your–
别听他的 我要
Don’t listen to him. I’ll take it.
我想我让Schroeder失望了
I guess I let Schroeder down.
但那是我第一张情人节卡片
But it was my first valentine, you know.
我的情人节过得也不好
I didn’t do too well either.
Othmar老师和她男朋友走了
Miss Othmar went off with her boyfriend.
她甚至不知道我为她准备了情人节礼物
She never even knew I had a Valentine’s gift for her.
也许我的情人节并没有完全失败
Well, maybe it wasn’t a total flop for me.
至少她们有一点关心我
At least they were showing a little thought for me
虽然是一张二手情人节卡片
even if it was a used valentine.
至少她们有一点点在乎我
At least they care a little bit about me.
嘿 也许这是一个趋势的开始
Hey, maybe this is a start of a trend.
也许老伙计Charlie Brown新的春天来了
Maybe this is a whole new trend for old Charlie Brown.
也许了不起的趋势开始了
Maybe this is the start of something big.
也许明年我会收到一大堆情人节卡片
Maybe next year I’ll get a whole bunch of valentines.
也许明年我需要三个公文箱 而不是两个
Maybe next year I’ll need three briefcases instead of two.
也许明年我甚至可以…
Maybe next year I’ll even…
情人节快乐 Charlie Brown
Happy Valentine’s Day, Charlie Brown.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!