最后打开时 就会有很漂亮的图案
Then when you open it, you’ll have something very nice.
好 大家把情人节卡片都放进盒子里
Okay, everybody put your valentines in the box.
然后我们来开派对 享用零食和饮料
Then we’ll have our party and refreshments.
你有没有
在哪张情人节卡片上看到我的名字? Did you see my name on any of those valentines?
没 我一直都没留意
No, I haven’t been paying any attention.
这个公文箱是做什么的?
What’s that briefcase for?
万一我收到很多情人节卡片
我想有个容器来装 Well, in case I get a lot of valentines, I want to have something to carry ’em in.
我的情人节礼物放不进盒子里
I can’t get my valentine in the box.
我亲手送出去行吗?
Is it all right if I give it personally?
Othmar老师
Linus亲手送出情人节礼物行吗? Miss Othmar, is it okay if Linus presents his valentine personally?
她说那样很好
She says it would be delightful.
她说那样很好
She said it would be delightful!
这一定比我预期中还好
This is gonna be better than I expected.
Linus 这是我特意为你做的
Linus. I made it especially for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么回事?
What happened?
他忘记把那盒糖果送我了
He forgot to give me my box of candy.
他好害羞啊
He’s bashful.
我一会儿要好好亲他一口
I’ll get him later with a big smooch.
不知道一个公文箱够不够
I wonder if one briefcase will be enough.
也许我该多带一个来的
Maybe I should have brought another one.
好了…大家请坐
我们要开始发放情人节卡片了 Okay, okay, if you all sit down, we’ll start passing out the valentines.
Lucy一张 Violet一张
One for Lucy and one for Violet.
Pigpen一张 Lora一张 Phil一张
One for Pigpen, one for Lora and one for Phil.

Hey.
Tom老兄在哪?
Where’s old Tom?
Tom收到一张大的
One big one for Tom.

Here.
Monte一张 Monte在哪?
One for Monte. Where’s Monte?
Sally一张 Frieda一张
One for Sally and one for Frieda.
Lee一张 Joanne一张
One for Lee and one for Joanne.
Joanne Lansing在哪?
Joanne Lansing, where is she?
上面写了什么?
What does it say?
“亲爱的宝贝”?
“Sweet baby”?
“我怎样爱你?
“How do I love thee?
让我数一数
Let me count the ways.
我对你的爱深远广阔
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
达到我的灵魂所及之处
my soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
直到万物枯竭 神恩消散
for the ends of being and ideal grace.
我对你的爱融入每天的平平淡淡
无论白天还是黑夜 I love thee to the level of every day’s most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
我对你的爱无拘无束 如同对正道的追求
I love thee freely, as men strive for right.
我对你的爱纯洁无瑕 永远不求回报
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
我对你的爱如此热烈
I love thee with passion put to use
强烈如我悲伤的过往
也重燃我童年的信仰 in my old griefs, and with my childhood’s faith.
我对你的爱来自那些我曾经爱过的人
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose with my lost saints.
我对你的爱
是用尽一生的呼吸、微笑和眼泪 I love thee with the breath, smiles, tears, of all my life;
如果上帝允许 我会在死后更加爱你”
and, if God choose, I shall love thee better after death”.
Evelyn一张 Pat一张
One for Evelyn, one for Pat.
Pat在哪?
Where is Pat?
我看看
Let’s see.
这有一张Franklin的
Here’s one for Franklin.
嘿 有没有Charlie Brown的?
Hey, how about one for Charlie Brown?
没有 Charlie Brown 还没有
我还没看到你的名字 No, Charlie Brown, not yet. I haven’t seen your name yet.
Amy一张 Jill一张
One for Amy and one for Jill.
Jill在哪?
Where’s Jill?
Linda一张 Sam一张
One for Linda, and Sam.
Sam在哪?
Where’s Sam?
是不是弄错了?
Has there been a mistake?
没有 Charlie Brown
No, Charlie Brown.
看到有你名字的卡片 我会告诉你
When I get one with your name, I’ll let you know.
看啊
Look at that.
Charlie Brown还没有收到情人节卡片呢
Charlie Brown still hasn’t received a valentine.
有人给Charlie Brown送卡片吗?
Did anyone send Charlie Brown a valentine?
有谁会把情人节卡片
浪费在愚蠢的老Charlie Brown身上啊? Who would waste a valentine on stupid, old Charlie Brown?
全发完了
Well, that’s it.
大家情人节快乐
Happy Valentine’s Day, everybody.
饮料和零食在后面
Refreshments will be served in the back.
你确定一张给我的卡片都没有吗?
Are you sure there’s none for me?
确定 没有
Yep, none.
我的机会来了
Here’s my chance.
我最好把情人节礼物送给Othmar老师
I better give Miss Othmar her Valentine’s present.
如果你在找Othmar老师 她已经走了
If you’re looking for Miss Othmar, she’s gone.
走了?
Gone?
她一分钟前去了停车场
She left a minute ago for the parking lot.
Linus带着糖果盒来了
Here comes Linus and the candy box.
这是个重大的时刻
This is the big moment.
我心爱的男孩带着情人节礼物来了
My lover boy approaches with my valentine.
我先把嘴撅起来吧
I think I’ll pucker up.
怎么回事?
What happened?
他在哪?
Where is he?
也许他没看见我
Perhaps he didn’t see me.
我闭上了眼睛 他没看见我
I had my eyes closed and he didn’t see me.
还有我的糖果盒
And my box of candy.
他还拿着我的糖果盒呢
He still has my box of candy!
他要把它拿去哪里?
Where’s he going with it?
嘿 还记得
你建议我买♥♥给老师的剃须膏吗? Hey, you know that shaving lotion you advised me to buy for my teacher?
我忘记他留胡子了
I forgot he wears a beard.
不好意思
Excuse me.
请让一让
Pardon me, please.
嘿 你拿着糖果盒去哪呀?
Hey, where you going with your box of candy?
我现在没时间说话
I can’t talk now.
Othmar老师要走了
Miss Othmar’s leaving.
他去追Othmar老师了
There he goes after Miss Othmar.
我刚看到她和她男朋友一起经过
I just saw her go by with her boyfriend.
看看他
Look at him!
他正跑向停车场上Othmar老师的车
He’s running to the parking lot to Miss Othmar’s car
拿着我的糖果盒
with my box of candy!
那是Othmar老师和她男朋友
And there’s Miss Othmar with her boyfriend.
天啊 他打算怎么办?
Boy, what will he do now?
他就是个奇怪、困惑的小孩
He’s just a crazy, mixed-up kid.
我把钱全花了
I spent all my money.
让自己显得像个傻瓜
I made a fool of myself.
这个是为了爱
This one is for love.
这个是为了情人节礼物
And this one is for valentines.
这个是为了浪漫
This one is for romance.
这个是为了伊丽莎白巴雷特勃朗宁
This one is for Elizabeth Barrett Browning.
这个是为了《我怎样爱你?》
This is for “How do I Love Thee?”
这个是为了…
This is for…
又一个情人节过去了
Well, another Valentine’s Day has come and gone.
我愿意付出一切
I’d give anything
换那个Little Red-Haired Girl
给我的一张情人节卡片 if that little red-haired girl had sent me a valentine.
嘿 也许她确实送了我一张
Hey, maybe she did send me one.
也许她确实送了我情人节卡片
今天才寄到 Maybe she did send me a valentine and it didn’t get here till today.
也许现在就在信箱里
Maybe it’s in our mailbox right now.
我不敢看
I’m afraid to look.
如果我看了 信箱里什么都没有
我会崩溃的 If I look and there’s nothing there, I’ll be crushed.
从另一方面来说
如果她确实送我情人节卡片了 On the other hand, if she did send me a valentine…
我就必须看一看
I’ve got to look.
我讨厌情人节
I hate Valentine’s Day.
Charlie Brown 我们一直感觉十分愧疚
Charlie Brown, we’ve been feeling awfully guilty
今年没有送你情人节卡片
about not giving you a valentine this year.
给 我把自己的名字擦掉了
Here, I’ve erased my name from this one.
我想把它送给你
I’d like you to have it.
等等
Hold on there.
你这是在干什么?
What do you think you’re doing?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
昨天当大家
Where were you yesterday
都在互送情人节卡片时 你在哪?
when everyone else was giving out valentines?
善意和关心是可以弥补的东西吗?
Is kindness and thoughtfulness something you can make retroactive?
你认为他没有感情吗?
Don’t you think he has any feelings?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!