你在做什么 Charlie Brown?
What are you doing, Charlie Brown?
我在等情人节卡片
I’m waiting for valentines.
那祝你好运
Well, good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
没人会送你卡片
You’ll need it.
这句话就不必说了吧
You didn’t have to say that!
她提到我的名字了 你听见了吗?
She said my name. Did you hear that?
你听到她说我名字了吗?
Did you hear how she said my name?
她当然说你名字了 她在点名
Of course she said your name. She was calling the roll.
不仅如此
But it’s more than that.
我觉得Othmar老师很喜欢我
I feel like Miss Othmar really likes me.
别异想天开了
Don’t be ridiculous.
对她来说 你只是个普通学生
To her, you’re just another student.
恰恰相反 我觉得我很特殊
On the contrary. I have the feeling I’m somebody special.
是 老师
Yes, ma’am?
你想让我清理黑板擦?
You want me to pound the erasers?
是 Othmar老师 我很乐意
Yes, Miss Othmar, I’d be glad to.
自作多情
Thrillville.
看?我就说吧
See? I told ya.
Othmar老师一定很喜欢我
Miss Othmar must like me.
被选为清理黑板擦的人是一种特殊待遇
It’s a privilege to be selected to pound erasers.
真是不错的特殊待遇
Some privilege.
这是特殊待遇 也是一种荣誉
This is a privilege and an honor.
这荣誉能把我呛死
I could die from all this honor.
我觉得我在这里过一辈子
也不会得到一张情人节卡片 I think I could spend my whole life here and still never get a valentine.
情人节?有了
Valentine? That’s it.
我要给Othmar老师
送一份最大的情人节礼物 I’ll get Miss Othmar the biggest valentine there is.
这样她就知道我的心意了
That’ll show her how I feel about her.
这里写着
It says here that it is probable
有可能情人节卡片是最先出现的贺卡
that the valentine was the first of all greeting cards.
“纸制的情人节贺卡可追溯到16世纪
“The paper valentine dates from the 16th century.
到了19世纪
手工绘制的铜板被生产了出来 By 1800, hand-painted copper plates were produced
以满足巨大的需求”
to meet the large demand.”
明白了吗 Schroeder?
Get it, Schroeder?
为了满足巨大的情人节卡片需求
To meet the large demand for valentines.
“最初 情人节是情侣的节日”
“Originally, Valentine’s Day was set aside as a lovers’ festival.”
Schroeder 多浪漫啊 情侣的节日
Schroeder, isn’t that romantic? A lovers’ festival.
有时我觉得你没意识到你是可能失去我的
Sometimes I think you don’t realize that you could lose me.
你确定你要承受失去爱人记忆的折磨吗?
Are you sure you want to suffer the tortures of a memory of a lost love?
你知道失去爱人的记忆有多折磨人吗?
Do you know the tortures of the memory of a lost love?
可难受了
It’s awful!
它会日日夜夜缠着你
It will haunt you night and day!
你会在半夜惊叫着醒来
You’ll wake up at night screaming!
你会吃不下饭
You can’t eat!
你会睡不着觉
You can’t sleep!
你会想要砸东西
You’ll wanna smash things!
你会恨你自己 恨世上所有人
You’ll hate yourself and the world and everybody in it!
你确定要冒险失去我吗?
Are you sure you want to risk losing me?
哇 心形的盒子里装满了糖果
Wow! A heart-shaped box of candy.
我要给我的Othmar老师买♥♥一份情人节礼物
I’m buying a valentine for Miss Othmar, my teacher.
挺贵的 不是吗?
It’s kind of expensive, isn’t it?
花在礼物上的钱
The amount of money that you spend on a present
应该和你对那个人的感情
should be in direct proportion to the amount of affection
成正比
that you have for that person.
你最好小心 Linus
You’d better be careful, Linus.
爱上老师可不是个好主意
It’s not a good idea to fall in love with your teacher.
我可没说我爱上了她
I didn’t say I was in love with her.
我只是说我很喜欢她走过的地面
I merely said I’m very fond of the ground on which she walks.
我也有个问题
Well, I have a problem too.
情人节该给男老师送什么呢?
What do you give a man teacher for Valentine’s Day?
剃须膏如何?
How about shaving lotion?
你们有心形剃须膏卖♥♥吗?
Do you have any heart-shaped shaving lotion?
你看见了吗?
Did you see that?
什么?
What?
你看见Linus
给我买♥♥了什么情人节礼物吗? Did you see what Linus bought for me for a Valentine’s Day present?
太好了
Fantastic!
我也必须给他买♥♥一份好礼物
I’ll have to get him a good present too.
女生该给男生送什么礼物好呢?
What can a girl get a young man that would be appropriate?
一瓶心形的剃须膏如何?
How about a bottle of heart-shaped shaving lotion?
请给我一张票
One ticket, please.
请给我一张票
One ticket, please.
请给我爆米花
Popcorn, please.
不 我说我要爆米花
No, I said popcorn, please.
请给我点爆米花好吗?
Would you please just give me some popcorn?
今天的剧是一个爱情故事
Today’s drama is a love story.
他们之间是真爱
Theirs was a true love.
冒险故事从他们出发前往城♥堡♥
The adventure began when they set off for the castle
乘着马车上路开始
in their horse-drawn carriage.
两位情侣穿着大衣
和温暖的皮草 手拉着手 Wrapped in greatcoats and warm furs, the lovers held hands.
你以前看过这种表演吗?
Have you ever been to one of these shows before?
没 我没看过
No, I can’t say that I have.
那我应该提醒你一下有关第一幕的事
Then perhaps I should warn you about this first scene.
什么第一幕?
What first scene?
当马车过河时 河水暴涨
When the carriage crosses the swollen river.
然后穿过森林 载着这对情侣快速前行
Through the forests, raced the lovers in their carriage.
到目前为止 演出还不错吧?
How do you like the show so far?
我觉得挺好
It’s pretty good, I guess.
马车过桥后 行驶在泥泞的路上
Across the bridge and up the muddy road…
泥泞的路?
Muddy road?
沿路穿过峡谷
Down the road and through the canyon.
突然 大地开始摇晃
Suddenly, the earth rumbled.
山崩了
It was an avalanche!
山崩?
Avalanche?
你确定要把演出看完吗?
Are you sure you want to see the rest of the show?
还有什么能比这更糟?
What can happen that is worse?
突然 这对情侣在马车里
遭到了土匪的袭击 Suddenly, the lovers, in their carriage, are attacked by bandits.
在这对情侣跑向城♥堡♥时
头顶上响起了雷声 As the lovers fled inside the castle, thunder rolled overhead,
还开始下雨
and it began to rain.
糟了
Oh, no.
这对情侣抱在一起
The lovers embraced.
真爱战胜了险阻
True love has conquered.
嘿 今晚还有一场演出
Hey. There’s another performance this evening.
提醒我不要来看了
Remind me not to come!
每位同学把要送出的情人节卡片带来
Each pupil will bring the valentines that he wants to give
放进这个盒子
and will drop them in this box.
我有个问题
I have a question.
必须是商店买♥♥的卡片吗?
自♥制♥的可不可以? Do they have to be store-bought or can they be homemade?
如果你觉得自己能够制♥作♥ 那当然可以了
If you think you can make your own, by all means, please feel free to do so.
我同意
I agree.
有时 如果你非常喜欢某人
那自♥制♥的情人节卡片就很特别 Sometimes if you really like someone, a homemade valentine is very special.
哇 我收到情人节卡片的机会来了
Boy, here’s my chance to get a valentine.
这么大的班级
一定有人会送我一张卡片的 In this big class somebody is sure to give me a valentine.
我做不来 就是做不来
I can’t do it! I just can’t do it!
我什么都不会叠
I can’t fold anything.
什么都不会裁剪
I can’t cut anything.
我不会粘贴
I don’t know how to paste.
怎么了 Sally?
What’s the trouble, Sally?
我想给Linus做一张情人节卡片
I’m trying to make Linus a valentine.
你该看看他给我买♥♥的那一大盒糖果
You should see the big box of candy that he bought me.
我必须给他一份一样好的礼物
I’ve gotta give him something that’s just as good.
你为什么不给他亲手做一张卡片呢?
Why don’t you make him a valentine with your own hands?
你以为我一直在做什么?
What do you think I’ve been trying to do?
我连一个漂亮的心形都画不出来
I can’t even draw a good heart.
来 我教你
Here, let me show you.
拿一张纸 叠起来
然后剪出一个心形 就像这样 You get a piece of paper, fold it and cut out a heart like this.
再试一次 Sally
Try again, Sally.
这你也能做到 Sally
Well, that is something you can do too, Sally.
我试试
Let me try.
拿一张纸 像这样叠起来
You take some paper, fold it like this.
然后剪出菱形、心形、月牙形
Then you cut some diamonds, hearts, moons.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!