先生 您应该带上头盔
Sir, I’d feel better if you put your helmet back on.
这辆车并非完全防弹
This car isn’t completely bulletproof.
我不带那玩意
I’m having a hard enough time
看这银幕就够费劲了
reading this screen without the glare from that visor.
我想知道致命一击
What I’d like to know is
到底培养了多少电子邮件来源
how many other email clients Deadshot has cultivated.
我要抓到那个杀人犯 就今晚
I want this killer and I want him tonight.
那不代表您就得让自己暴露在危险之下
That doesn’t mean you should make yourself a sitting duck.
他喜欢移♥动♥的目标 继续开车
He likes moving targets, you know. Keep driving.
布鲁斯主人 有个棘手的问题
Master Bruce, there’s a troublesome spot up ahead.
戈登中尉将在火车经过时
Lieutenant Gordon will be passing under the el bridge
穿越艾尔桥
just as the train goes by.
幸运的是 卫星显示桥上没有人
Fortunately, the satellite picks up no one on the bridge.
很难相信他会在
Hard to believe he’d try to
时速60英里的火车上射击
fire from a 60mileanhour train.
老天啊 另一辆火车
Good Lord. There’s another train
从相反方向驶来
coming in the opposite direction.
好吧 到大显身手的时候了
All right. It’s showtime.
如我所料
So predictable.
我就知道要除掉中尉 得先干掉你
I knew I’d flush you out if I went after the lieutenant.
我得让我的顾客满意到家
Let’s make my clients very happy.
先生 你还好吧
Sir, are you all right?
您的防弹衣启动了吗
Is your body armor holding up?
没事 至少在这么远的距离下
It’s fine. At least from this far away.
先生 那儿有个隧♥道♥ 正前方
Sir, there’s a tunnel, straight ahead.
真糟糕 你现在打算怎么做
Too bad. Now what will you do?
要么他是我见过最勇敢的人
Either he’s the bravest man I ever faced
要么就是个白♥痴♥
or a complete fool.
蝙蝠侠 这是第一次
I must say, Batman, that’s the first time
有人敢在我面前
anyone’s tried to stop my gunfire…
舍身档子弹
…by running into it.
任何防弹衣在这么近的距离都没用
No suit is bulletproof at close range.
我们来速战速决吧
We’ll make this quick now.
好吧 别告诉我 我已经搞定那蝙蝠
WeII, well, don’t teII me I finally got the bat?

Huh?
自食恶果吧 致命一击
Shoot your mouth off now, Deadshot.
别杀我
Don’t kill me.
是俄♥国♥佬 他们希望你死
It was the Russians, they want you dead.
我只是
I was just…
公事公办
…doing my job.
不知名的警局官员报告称
Unnamed police officials report that
神秘的蝙蝠侠
the mysterious Batman…
在追捕
…may have had a hand in last night’s capture
人称致命一击的
of Floyd Lawton…
弗洛伊德·罗登时伸出援手
…better known as the hit man Deadshot.
同时警方表示商人
Police also say businessman
罗纳德·马歇尔被卷入
Ronald Marshall has been implicated…
至少一次致命一击的
…in at least one of Deadshot’s
非法暗♥杀♥行动中 如果罪名成立
alleged assassinations. If convicted,
两人将面临死刑
both men could be facing the death penalty.
再次感谢 埃弗雷 没有你绝对成功不了
Thanks again, AIfred. I couldn’t have done it without you.
不用客气 先生
You’re welcome, sir.
但下次有人向你开枪 试着躲开吧
Though next time someone shoots at you, try ducking.
和在巷子里那晚如出一辙 埃弗雷
It was just like that night in the alley, Alfred…
密闭的墙 枪林弹雨
…the closeness of the walls, the gunfire.
就像我这辈子都在
It seems I’ve been trying to
试图停止那两颗子弹
stop those two bullets all my life.
这是个愚蠢的梦 埃弗雷
It’s a fool’s dream, AIfred.
有时候我想就此罢手
Sometimes I think I should just be done with it.
也许你是对的 先生
Perhaps you’re right, sir.
但冥冥中我觉得您另有打算
But something tells me you have a deeper purpose.
先生
Sir?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!