你将无畏伤痛
You work through pain.
布鲁斯 经过这几个月 你悟到了吗
Bruce, after all these months, haven’t you learned?
卡珊德拉
Cassandra.
怎么了 布鲁斯
Yes, Bruce?
你是怎么
How did you?
啊 这片疑云自你来的那天就一直存在
Ah, the question that’s hung in the air since you arrived.
我的学识是在谎言中学到的
My knowledge was gained through deceit.
我在苦行僧门下寻求真理
I came to the fakirs seeking enlightenment,
乔装成男孩
masquerading as a boy.
毫无疑问 他们看出了我的真实身份
I have no doubt that they saw me for what I really was…
但他们却网开一面
…but they agreed to show me the path.
为什么
Why?
如果我失败了
So I wouId fail.
这将成为他们的游戏
It became a game for them.
但我没有
But I didn’t fail.
多年之后 他们厌倦了这个小游戏
And after many years, they tired of their little game…
赶走了我 使我无家可归
…cast me out and I was exposed.
他们口口声声说被我骗了
They said I had tricked them.
我被挂上巫婆的恶名
I was branded a witch.
我的家族弃我于不顾
My family turned their back to me,
因为我令他们蒙羞
as I caused them great shame.
求你了 爸爸
PIease, Papa.
我发誓我什么都没做
I swear I haven’t done anything wrong.
村子里的人非惧即恨
In the village, I am either feared or hated,
随你怎么想
take your pick.
你为什么不离开
Why don’t you leave?
为什么
Why?
因为我属于这里
Because this is where I belong.
在你生命中
In your life…
是否也有个这样的地方
…isn’t there such a place?
我们要跟你说话
We wanna talk to you.
是啊 滚出来 叛徒
Yes, come on out, traitor!
卡珊德拉
Cassandra?
没事的 布鲁斯
It’s nothing, Bruce.
没事怎么吼得这么厉害
Sounds like an angry nothing.
只是男孩们 自以为是男人
Just boys, playing at being men.
记得吗 他们恨我
Remember? I’m hated.
还怕你
And feared.
在这儿等着 不
Wait here. No.
拜托 真的没什么
Please. It’s nothing.
你该为自己的行为感到耻辱
You shame yourself acting this way.
耻辱 你才是叛徒
Shame? You’re the betrayer.
教那个外来者他不该知道的事
Teaching an outsider what is not his to know.
布萨拉之道向每个人敞开
The ways of Bhusara are open to everyone.
坚持这个信仰 你也会向善
You would do well to bide by them.
巫婆
Witch!
在你母亲看到前离开这儿
Now leave before your mothers see you.
卡珊德拉 你
Cassandra, are you?
快点离开
You need to leave.
什么 我刚救了你
What? I just saved you from
这不算什么 布鲁斯
Nothing, Bruce.
像那些苦行僧一样
Like the fakirs,
他们也会厌倦那些游戏
they would have grown tired of their game.
他们会自己离开
They would have left on their own.
但这次 我得赶你离开
You, though, must be sent away.
时机已到
It’s time.
你已经学到你想要的了 不是吗
You’ve learned what you wanted to, haven’t you?
是的 我学到了
Yes, I have.
那就走吧
Then go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不该谢我 布鲁斯
You shouldn’t thank me, Bruce.
我辜负了你
I failed you.
你为了消除痛苦而向我求助
You came asking for help in dealing with your pain.
但你的痛苦远超我能力所及
But your pain is beyond my abilities.
也许你也一样
Perhaps yours as well.
你的痛苦将引领你
For your pain is leading you
走向你想去的道路
down a path you desire.
先生 给我你的手
Sir, give me your hand.

I….
我不能
I can’t.
第六篇 致命一击
Deadshot
布鲁斯 别跑
Bruce, don’t run.
汤姆 有人在那边
Tom, someone’s over there.
给我你的首饰 夫人
Give me those pearls, lady.

No!
抱歉 先生 但我想知道
I’m sorry, sir. But I was wondering
您收集这些枪干什么
what you wanted to do with your gun collection.
您把它搬来搬去的 我老被这玩意儿绊倒
You keep moving it and I keep tripping over it.
对不起 埃弗雷 我应该将它们交给警方
Sorry, Alfred. I suppose I should take it to the police.
这是满口袋的悲剧 不是什么别的
It’s a bagful of tragedy, that’s what it is.
我不知道您怎么还能拿起它们
I don’t know how you could even handle them.
知己知彼 百战不殆 埃弗雷
You have to know your enemy, AIfred.
我从不用枪
I’d never use one,
但我仍很赏识枪♥支♥的吸引力
but even I can appreciate the attraction of a gun.
它的重量
The heft.
优雅的线条
The sleekness.
冷硬的质地 和它的精准度
The cool steel. The precision.
以及它的力量
And the power.
改变生命和历史的力量
The power to change lives, history.
上帝的力量
The power of God.
又一个快乐的顾客
Mwah. Another happy customer.
都满意了吧
Everyone satisfied?
是啊 但高脚杯
Yeah. But the champagne glass…
有点多 你不觉得吗
…a bit much, don’t you think?
不用这么招摇
We don’t need theatrics.
只是让它充满趣味性
Just keeping it interesting.
你看到邮件了么
Have you read your email?
他们希望你回高谭去
They want you back in Gotham again.
是的 我看了
Yeah, I saw.
那里变了不少
The place is changing.
警♥察♥越来越猖狂
The police are developing a backbone,
这也是我们出击的原因
which is why we need this hit.
我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥合伙人
Our Russian associates
在那儿备受刁难
have been having difficulties there.
他的调动将缓和大部分矛盾
His removal would alleviate most of their problems.
但是 这次有很大风险
However, this one could get dicey.
再来一场条子大屠♥杀♥
Just another cop kill.
你这么想 你有时真让我担心
You think? You worry me sometimes.
你的担心太多余了
You worry too much.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人传来的风声
Word came from the Russians.
几天后他们将会出击
The hit’s in the next couple of days.
他们说他能锁定方圆2000米或更多
They say he can target from 2000 meters or more.
我们已经24小时监视戈登
We’ve put a 24hour watch on Gordon…
但我们无法做到万无一失
…but we can’t cover every window and rooftop.
我会尽我所能
I’ll do what I can.
谢了 我们从未与
Thanks. We’ve never dealt with
致命一击这样的人交过手
anyone like Deadshot before.
也许你有过
Maybe you have.
罗纳德·马歇尔的掌上电脑
Ronald Marshall’s PDA.
有封电子邮件
There’s a POP mail account.
连接至密♥码♥传送
It links to an encrypted wire transmission…
刚好在特里莎·威廉姆斯被暗♥杀♥一周前
…exactly one week before Teresa Williams’ assassination.
你哪儿弄到的 你打开就是了
Where’d you get this? Just turn it on.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
埃弗雷 卫星图片显示如何
Alfred, how’s the satellite picture?
很清晰 我几乎能看见您的尖耳朵 先生
Splendid. I can almost see your pointy ears, sir.
但看起来屋顶上没有阻击手
But there’s no sign of any rooftop sniper,
至少您那个区域没有
at least not in your area.
跟着我 埃弗雷
Stay with me, AIfred.
好的 先生
I’m on it, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!