肮脏不堪
It looks dirty.
我在某个破旧的铁道上
I’m in some old railway.
四处都是灵柩
There are coffins everywhere.
以前是个气动系统
Used to be a pneumatic system…
衔接着纽约的公墓
…linking Gotham’s cemeteries.
这儿曾经用来运送尸体
They used it to transport the dead.
空气里有甲烷 我要启动气助系统
There’s methane in here. I’m switching to airassist.
找到了杀人狂克劳的消息
Got a lead on your Killer Croc.
他叫威勒·琼斯
His name’s Waylon Jones.
曾经住在阿克曼收♥容♥所♥
He was an inmate at Arkham Asylum…
参与过克里恩博士的
…and a former test subject in Dr. Crane’s
恐惧-厌恶疗法
fearaversion therapy program.
他被双重扭曲了
He’s twice as twisted…
克里恩居然用他做过实验
…now that Crane’s had a go at him.
琼斯曾在马戏团被当作杂耍怪胎
Jones was a former circus sideshow freak.
他患有一种罕见的皮肤病
Suffers from a rare skin disorder known as
表皮松解性
“Epiderma ”
表皮松解性角化过度鱼鳞病
EpidermoIytic hyperkeratosis.
是的
Right.
显然 他把牙齿磨得像锉刀
Apparently, he filed his teeth to razor points,
跑出去疯狂杀戮
went on a killing spree.
看来克里恩的恐惧疗法
And get this, that fear of his Crane
起作用了
was working on averting?
蝙蝠
Bats.
蝙蝠侠 怎么了
Batman, what’s going on?
我找到克劳了
I found Croc.
不太对劲 我的视野完全扭曲了
Something’s wrong, vision’s all twisted inside out.
克劳咬了我
Croc bit me.
我想”稻草人”的惧毒
I think he’s got the Scarecrow’s fear toxin
充满了他的血管
boiling inside his veins.
我被感染了
Infected me with it.
伤口很疼吗 疼痛令我清醒
Are you in pain? I work through pain.
蝙蝠侠 说话啊 发生什么事了
Batman, talk to me. What’s happening?
克劳负伤逃跑了
Croc’s down for the count.
那毒素呢 你还会出现幻觉吗
What about the toxin? You still seeing things?
当然
Definitely.
去死 去死 去死
Death! Death! Death!
去死 去死
Death! Death!
去死 去死 去死
Death! Death! Death!
主教奥法隆 我将因高谭犯乱之罪
Cardinal O’Fallon, I sentence you to death
赐你死罪
for your crimes against Gotham.
如在你之前所有来犯的敌人一样
Just like all the other enemies that have come before you.
求你了 我问心无愧
Please. I’ve done nothing wrong.
哦 但你罪无可赦 主教
Oh, but you have, cardinal.
你试图帮助城里的流浪者
You tried to help the city’s homeless…
试图拯救那些可怜人和被忽略的人
…tried to save the wretched and forgotten.
但”稻草人”不希望他们获救
But The Scarecrow doesn’t want them saved.
“稻草人”希望他们
The Scarecrow wants them
坠入我等的怀抱
driven downward into my kind and loving arms.
“稻草人”在这儿 聚集了
The Scarecrow’s here, with an army of
收♥容♥所♥的人和流浪汉
escaped Arkham inmates and homeless.
他们都被下了毒
They’ve all been poisoned with toxin.
你在哪 蝙蝠侠
Where are you, Batman?
我猜是在东部水库下面
Beneath the eastern reservoir, I guess.
旧堰室里
In the old weir chambers.
我派增援过去
I’m sending reinforcements now.
这之前不要轻举妄动
Just hold tight till we get there.
没时间了
No time for that.
有没有人能为这个圣人辩护
Can anyone here speak for the holy man?
我能
I can.
抓住我的手
Take my hand.
我快不能呼吸了
I can hardly breathe.
是甲烷 能助我们逃离这里
Methane gas, our ticket out of here.
你在干什么 点燃导火线
What are you doing? Lighting a match.
闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
快上来 下次再说吧
Come on. Maybe next time.
第五篇 不畏伤痛
Working Through Pain
离我远点儿 滚开
Stay away from me! Stay away!
布鲁斯 按住他的腿
Bruce, strap his legs down.
我在努力了
I’m trying.
这就是你志愿参与
So was this what you expected
救援组织时所期待的
when you volunteered for the relief effort?
我知道会很苦
I knew it’d be bad.
这么苦
This bad?
我只是尽我所能
I’m here to do whatever I can.
好吧 动脉在这儿
All right. Here’s the artery.
肠内没有穿孔 递给我夹钳
No perforation of the bowel. Give me a clamp.
好了 布鲁斯 替他缝合
Okay, Bruce. Sew him up.
他们不总是赢
They don’t always win, you know.
要我说 顶多是不输不赢
More often than not they lose from what I understand.
我什么时候能开始做苦行僧
So when do I get started with the fakirs?
呃 永远不能
Um, you don’t. Ever.
但为了这个机会 他们让我等了几个月
But they’ve made me wait months for this opportunity.
他们不会训练你的
They will not train you.
为什么 是钱的问题 如果是的话
Why? Is it a question of money? Because if it is
不 韦恩先生
No, Mr. Wayne.
他们不关心你的钱
They’re not concerned with your money.
或其他任何人的
Or anyone’s, for that matter.
那是为什么
Then what is it?
说实话 韦恩先生
Honesty, Mr. Wayne.
苦行僧们说你对此不诚心
The fakirs said you were not honest with them.
你追寻的不是真理的启迪
You are not looking for enlightenment or truth.
他们是这么说的
This is what they said.
也许
Perhaps…
也许还有个人拥有你所追寻的知识
…there is another who possesses the knowledge you seek.
不是苦行僧 但她也许能帮你
Not a fakir, but she may be able to help you.
我为什么要训练你
Why should I want to train you?
因为苦行僧们
Because after agreeing that they would,
出尔反尔 卡珊德拉
the fakirs would not, Cassandra.
他们为何变卦
What made them change their minds?
不清楚
I don’t know.
你到底想要寻找什么
And what is it you seek to do?
我在寻找一个出路
I’m looking for a way…
来宣泄我的痛苦
…to deal with my pain.
埃弗雷
Alfred.
埃弗雷 能听到吗 当然 先生
Alfred, can you hear me? Always, sir.
我正准备出去
I’m making my way out.
你根据我的坐标 在楼顶会合
I need you to follow my coordinates, meet me up top.
遵命
I’ll be there.
我失血过多
Unh! I’ve lost a lot of blood.
我会看着你的
I’ll bring some along.
疼痛分为两种
Pain exists in two forms:
我们无法掌控外部痛苦
Exterior, that which is caused by forces we can’t control
和我们能够控制的内在痛苦
…and interior, which we can.
这两者 皆可被意愿操控
Both, though, can be managed through will.
我知道 我研究过这些技术
I know, I’ve researched the techniques.
呼吸控制 催眠
Breathing control, hypnosis.
那自然之精髓呢
What of the spiritual nature?
你也研究过
Have you researched that as well?
你拒绝自己的内心
The interior is something you deny.
不 我对它操控自如
No. It’s something I manage.
真的
Do you?
疼吗 卡珊德拉
Does that hurt, Cassandra?
像是淋了场大雨 烦心罢了
It feels like being caught in the rain. An annoyance.
会结痂吗 布鲁斯
Does it scar? Bruce…
什么样的伤痛不会结痂呢
…what pain doesn’t?
疼痛是无法战胜的
Pain cannot be overcome.
的确 但却可正视它
No, but it can be put in its place.
正视它 疼痛便能助人
That place is where pain can work for you.
疼痛无法帮助你
Pain doesn’t work for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!